Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

..... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (5872 Views)

How Do You Explain This?? Red Pillers Come In!! / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Zzor:
who chop ban,i have been busy
shocked grin
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Zzor:
who chop ban,i have been busy
What about the 2k card from ilengend?, you have missed it undecided
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

What about the 2k card from ilengend?, you have missed it undecided
That small boy has lost it already,dont mind him
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Zzor:
That small boy has lost it already,dont mind him
u for don give him my number na grin grin
Re: ..... by James4bright(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
stanliwise:
let me put it this way, one day you will wake up and realize that somehow and someway they just magically learn how to do their things without giving a Bleep about you and they would just move on and you will think they would later comeback , but surprisingly they would never come back.
This is not a made up story, if you know you know.

No one is saying you should be kind but this manipulation has a marginal return.

I'm not even proud of treating them like that but those were the girls who loved me profusely. I remember not being bothered about calling them but they were the ones calling.

But the ones I was nice to, were trying to use my head. Maybe your gf is using your head to but you don't know.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

u for don give him my number na grin grin
i don't have time for that depressed soul,i have been chatting with his fellow Nairaland big boy
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
lograr:

Zzor come and carry a freshly delivered simp. He is all yours.. He is willing to do anything for pussy. Do not miss this chance
he no get money
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Zzor:
i don't have time for that depressed soul,i have been chatting with his fellow Nairaland big boy
grin grin
Re: ..... by stanliwise(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
James4bright:

I'm not even proud of treating them like that but those were the girls who loved me profusely. I remember not being bothered about calling them but they were the ones calling.

But the ones I was nice to, were trying to use my head. Maybe your gf is using your head to but you don't know.
Maybe if you know me better then you may have not typed this.
BTW I don’t follow that boyfriend/girlfriend tag.
Re: ..... by Mandela27: 12:07am On Oct 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Then waht is it about?
RedPill is deep Life anatomy.Brave Men with balls took it and believed it is running its course,but the ones with no balls just cant withstand the fierce truth,and they refuse to take it.
It relates to everything about life.Not only puuse.

The RedPill is going to wake up those sleeping ideas..
Re: ..... by yinkaOdutuyo: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2020
mosdii:

With that stomach that looks like Mini Geepee tank

This one loud oo angry grin angry grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: ..... by JaneYave(f): 6:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Dreamliner787:

So you would rather teach your daughters to lust after men of high class? Life is not really about worldly things, I tell you seriously..
We belong to high class,God made it so.Its not a matter of lust but our handwork.Please learn this one thing,not every woman is common,refrain from foul language.It is not a responsible act to call a lady prostitute or olosho especially if you don't know them.Thanks 4 being sensible in the end,thats a good way to talk not those dirty utterances that undermine your personality.
Re: ..... by Pstarogood0100: 7:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Following
Re: ..... by Dreamliner787(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2020
JaneYave:
We belong to high class,God made it so.Its not a matter of lust but our handwork.Please learn this one thing,not every woman is common,refrain from foul language.It is not a responsible act to call a lady prostitute or olosho especially if you don't know them.Thanks 4 being sensible in the end,thats a good way to talk not those dirty utterances that undermine your personality.

I don't even know what point you are trying to prove... But what made me got at you was how you condemned we guys.. ain't we the ones who grow to become the men you chase after? You ladies, please work with us! Not wait for us till we attain the success.. that's how you define a responsible lady.. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Two Sisters..... / Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming / Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.