Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

If You Could Control Lightning For Once - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Control Lightning For Once (686 Views)

The Girl Was Struck By Lightning And Turn Into A Giantess - Love And Thunder / If You Could Control Your Sexual Urges, Will U Still Need A Gf? / If Your Dad Could Control Your Mum And Your Husband Cannot Control You Then..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 07, 2020
If you get one free opportunity to control lightning, what will you do with it? grin grin grin

For me, I may use it against one person
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Thank you, I forgot her name. I'm coming
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by dukeprince50: 12:15am On Oct 07, 2020
laldoskf
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Introvertmemer(m): 12:17am On Oct 07, 2020
My crush whom rejected me

1 Like

Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2020
No naaa, if she rejected you then it's for a reason.
You must not try to get back at her for that

Introvertmemer:
My crush whom rejected me

1 Like

Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by FahBuLous: 12:24am On Oct 07, 2020
Buhari
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 07, 2020
No way, e no go work. Wetin d guy do u?
FahBuLous:
Buhari
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by FahBuLous: 12:31am On Oct 07, 2020
ongback:
No way, e no go work. Wetin d guy do u?
i dnt evn knw buh i will direct the lightening to fire his f*ckinq head
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 07, 2020
I like that guy o. Leaders are always despised when in power, when his tenure is done u will like him.
FahBuLous:
i dnt evn knw buh i will direct the lightening to fire his f*ckinq head
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Jadden(m): 12:50am On Oct 07, 2020
ongback:
If you get one free opportunity to control lightening, what will you do with it? grin grin grin

For me, I may use it against one person
Sending it straight to Aso rock to strike one Bubu guy, abi na Jubril.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 07, 2020
I'll reset Hintona's brain
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2020
This is not fair. Why all of una hate that man like that?
Jadden:

Sending it straight to Aso rock to strike one Bubu guy, abi na Jubril.
grin
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by WrittyWritter(f): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2020
ongback:
This is not fair. Why all of una hate that man like that?

Sorry oo..but are u staying in Nigeria...��

1 Like

Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by WrittyWritter(f): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Jadden:
Sending it straight to Aso rock to strike one Bubu guy, abi na Jubril. grin
Azzin...Which one dey rule us sef
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by div111(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
I'll direct it to buhari and all the politicians
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
2017 I came back from placing a bet it was raining. I selpt on the couch wit my legs on the protector just as I love to sleep, like a baby, only to be woken up by electric shock caused by lightening. I ran into the nearest wall hit my head so hard on the wall and my senses were back.

2020 It was raining. I was fetching rain water. Guess what? Lightening struck and it threw me off balance.

If I have a chance to control lightening, I'll kill it

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by OgThanos: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Boko Haram and the rest
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Hintona(f): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Robert1da:
I'll reset Hintona's brain

My dear remove the log in your eye before removing the plank in your neighbours eye, you need this brain reset more than me.
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hintona:

My dear remove the log in your eye before removing the plank in your neighbours eye, you need this brain reset more than me.

Wake up everyday somebody harassing me
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Surviving 2 lightning strikes is not funny. Thank God for your life bro

Masonkaycares:
2017 I came back from placing a bet it was raining. I selpt on the couch wit my legs on the protector just as I love to sleep, like a baby, only to be woken up by electric shock caused by lightening. I ran into the nearest wall hit my head so hard on the wall and my senses were back.

2020 It was raining. I was fetching rain water. Guess what? Lightening struck and it threw me off balance.

If I have a chance to control lightening, I'll kill it
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
div111:
I'll direct it to buhari and all the politicians
Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by placeofallure(f): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
The topic of this thread is misleading. Please, change lightening to lightning ASAP. They're homophones of each other.

Lightening has to do with colour, hue, pigmentation. Making dark to become lighter.

Lightning is the flash of light, like electricity sparks, that accompany a thunderstorm then eventually raining.

MODs do the needful.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Control Lightning For Once by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Correction Noted. I never really took note of the spelling. I previously spelt it both ways.
placeofallure:
The topic of this thread is misleading. Please, change lightening to lightning ASAP. They're homophones of each other.

Lightening has to do with colour, hue, pigmentation. Making dark to become lighter.

Lightning is the flash of light, like electricity sparks, that accompany a thunderstorm then eventually raining.

MODs do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Girl In PH Please? / Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. / See What This Woman Was Caught Doing With A Very Big Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.