Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? (947 Views)

If U Were Born In The 1980's, Then U Are Most Likely Guilty Of This Naughtiness / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by mosdii(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
na so o, na we deh lap street with ekelebe

you know as e dey be na.... rugged you.
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by dukeprince50: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
I Was Born In: Struggle
I Grew Up In: Determination and Focus
I Now Live In: Success, Fun, and Happiness

Most people are born in struggles, but they ignore determination and focus and that's why they keep struggling till the day they'll wake from sleep.

Clef on!
no be wetin dem ask na, in life we all are moving forward, some ppl have slow progress, others are moving fast, no come hype yasef here, struggle in silence, we all have different destination, until u don reach ur destination, u never make am.
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Psych412(f): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2020
born in Belgium,

grew up in Lagos(island)

still living in Lagos.
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by dukeprince50: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2020
mosdii:

you know as e dey be na.... rugged you.
oh, I see, u sef sabi some pH street parols, I don't use dem on nairaland cos if u bring pH slangs here, Abobi dem go feel say u belong, but dem no go align say u no deh anchor with street touts, no matter how u straighten dem up, but that one no be my owoh case sha make anybody way feel different wida him own maserrati.

Good day and God bless
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by mosdii(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
oh, I see, u sef sabi some pH street parols, I don't use dem on nairaland cos if u bring pH slangs here, Abobi dem go feel say u belong, but dem no go align say u no deh anchor with street touts, no matter how u straighten dem up, but that one no be my owoh case sha make anybody way feel different wida him own maserrati.

Good day and God bless

Salama to you, no shaking na so e dey always be but me no look Uche face.
I be typical waterside/creek boy, I be street so I no dey shake to i.d myself.

na manchi wey no use him number 6 go chop drilling... rugged you brother.
compass set to navigate....full stretch I no be 57-9
Jah Bless you too
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by illicit(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Psych412:
born in Belgium,
grew up in Lagos(island)

still living in Lagos.

that kind of breast on ur dp

I like it baje baje wink
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Psych412:
born in Belgium,
grew up in Lagos(island)

still living in Lagos.
Lienus pynus grin
Re: You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? by Psych412(f): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lienus pynus grin
do you know me?
have we meet?
how did you am lying?

please, just mind your business

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You're A Single Lady Above 24yrs Then You're Lucky & Here's Why... / There Is No Joy In Marriage! / I Think I'm Losing Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.