Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,720 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence (77869 Views)

Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts / Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme / “junior Pulled A Gun On Me” – Girlfriend Who Was Beaten By Boyfriend Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Kaydeexotic(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
gbolswag:
You dated him because of money not LOVE and money betrayed u

madam break up with him...lol frosh na street boy

Lol it wasn't cos of money... Hope you know she drives a Benz... She's yung6ix sister na..

1 Like

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
She's just a kid. What are you doing dating at this age? Shey you have finished school need or you don't have job?

3 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kccheechy:
First of all, how old is this girl and lil frog?? Why is she leaving with the boyfriend? Doesn't she have a family?
Lil frog? grin grin grin grin grin, honourable pls off mic.

2 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by ehirosplusbiz(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Are you married to him ? Go and Tell your parents what ever they say come and publish it on the internet ...

1 Like

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by donprinyo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
All diz kids sef.

1 Like

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by BREYZ: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
JaneYave:
Abusers brain only resets when their victim walks away.The change you expected will come gradually but your life is very precious too.At this young age,a lady went through all these? Such an adorable lady!

See them. Hear from the guy too before judging
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by BGSM: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Their is a serious issue here, what is this girl looking for, money or something because the girl am looking at here is small for a sexual affair relationship.
There's something wrong with her parents, what are they expecting from her because am sure they are aware of her relationship with all this rants.
Also I seriously blame her for exposing herself to verbal, physical and sexual abuse. I can see that she's doing it for money and also to trend, all this our girls are seriously hungry and they don't have any meaningful contribution to life.

4 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Ejiod(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
I wonder how men beat their women....
seriously I’m finding it hard to understand...
Men who do such need to rethink and ask if Lion fights with Lioness
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
this is what u get when u allow under aged boys and girls do what adults does !

1 Like

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by martineverest(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
djflexcy:
You thought he was going to change? All because you want to been seen or address as celebrity girl friend
no mind those useless girls.she is lucky he didn't kill her.

women won't learn from others' mistakes....

2 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Karemarealty288(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
I can't imagine someone doing this to my beautiful daughter....... If I get the young man he will know say SARS no wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by big7: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Which mod ban me? Because I talk say MANNABBQ no get sense? Well that a statement of fact
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by MajohBankz: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Just imagine small children in a live-in relationship, forming Yankee level. Their combined age fit no reach Don jazzy own o. I Taya for tayadness.

7 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by bukatyne(f): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Thank goodness, you activated your brain and ran. You did not marry him and started lamenting when he continues the boxing after marriage.

P. S.: When you are sharing your hotspot with someone, a call interrupts the connection.

And why a live-in relationship undecided
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Egoveen: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mohayemi:
Dont lay a finger on a woman
With a bottle of Gulder the ultimate i can easily overlook women and their wahala.....gulder the ultimate minister for Happiness.
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by ednut1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
A girl not up to 20 living with a man. Madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by ceeceeuwa: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kccheechy:
First of all, how old is this girl and lil frog?? Why is she leaving with the boyfriend? Doesn't she have a family?
Help me ask o!

1 Like

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by BreconHills(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
duduade:
What our younger generation has turned into

You got it.

Album title: " Songs of the lost children" or in Yoruba "Orin awon omo to ti sonu"

They can abuse and curse anyone and they can do almost anything for fame.

There are many of them wandering around here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by sammy7410(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
She never see anything yet

5 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by kuuljay(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
So there are people who manage people's girlfriend's grin grin
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by sematec(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
una don marry? mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by karnap(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
is that your stupid Friend Benita that put you in this all mess,you already know your boyfriend has bad anger,he came in instead of you to welcome him and put everything on hold,you are there still making call, beside your friend still have the gut to hiss at him and speaking nonsense to the man you know he will go extra miles to beat you,what does it takes you to cut the call when he said you should? and you Friend still asking you,don't he know you are talking with me? who is your friend to your boyfriend? his mother? sister?
you are just stubborn I can see from the kind of friends you keeps,and now you made him lost out on his contract, expensive shits,you think he is gonna change right,what is the meaning of change in Nigeria term, you make it look like he stop you from talking to your friends,but your friends are not good to his taste of anger,you have lost your relationship,how can your friends help you,you cause all the mess,and your boyfriend could control his anger, expect more shits.because I smell this guy will make sure you lost something too...

8 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by PreyingMantis(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
ZendayaColeman:
You're a big fool. The girl is yungsix kid sis
Young lady, why must you abuse me? I guess it still boils down to what I was trying to point out... Eroded family values and derailed upbringing. Classic trademark of Afonja people.

By the way, who is Yungsix?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by hardon1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Please some one should tell all these children to go and help their mother to wash plate. I no no Wetin dem see for pricck

2 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by friday2011(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
any relationship build outside God's plan can't last..the devil will be the foundation of such ungodly relationship..may God give us the grace to serve him

@Righteousness89. Is this mummy G. O.?

Blood of God.

2 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by OMOJOHN001: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
The federal Government has warned that LIL FROSH is liable to suffer for 600years for beating that babe. He should have use street way to settle the case, Fuxk all the Good thing in her life away with your penis's and dump her sorry ass for the next unlucky guy out there.

You see a lady that dress half naked and shows us her breast and pants on social media you decided to make her your gf, SIMP forming Eruku makanaki, Now Toto don' spoil your career. The girl will continue with another Yahoo boy and flex her life, Guys beware of evil woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Anazp: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mohayemi:
Dont lay a finger on a woman
don't lay a finger on anyone man or woman. Nigerians should stop this gender discrimination

6 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by srclark: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kccheechy:
i tire ooo just a case of boyfriend assaults girlfriend they are coming online to call him out (what happened to reporting him to the police and relevant authorities if possible call off the useless relationship) ,this is very common in most parasitic relationships .parents and guardians should pay more attention to their young adults and people they engage themselves with this is very important

3 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by karnap(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:
I can't imagine someone doing this to my beautiful daughter....... If I get the young man he will know say SARS no wicked.
don't just teach your beautiful daughter to look at man pocket,teach them manners too,and good attitude, this lady supposed to welcome this guy and put things on hold,but she is still forming nonsense,beside teach your daughter at what age they should starts staying with a man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Davido Watches As Armed Robbers Rob A Bank In Atlanta, America (photos, Video) / Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.