Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence (77917 Views)

Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts / Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme / “junior Pulled A Gun On Me” – Girlfriend Who Was Beaten By Boyfriend Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by tosinhtml: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

I'm not talking physical laziness, sis!

In my book, it has to be nothing short of emotional and mental laziness to continue to endure abuse, humiliation, and violence all because you feel someone loves you, or that breaking up would leave you alone or lonely... Or for any other lame sentimental reason.

I could have sworn that you were talking about physical laziness. You called her a Bimbo right?

Say she is lazy with your chest & don't be a coward. Stop changing mouth.
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by ayenale1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na demdem with one color cap like that
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by aragon4realz(m): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
costandi:
You still misfired into the 2nd page grin grin grin
that kin thing ehhh lol
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by vickydevoka(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Anazp:
don't lay a finger on anyone man or woman. Nigerians should stop this gender discrimination
Na so one gal slap me I slap her bag na so one man just rush say " don't u knw she's a woman. U don't hit a woman. Na so I open my mouth show de man. De man say y u go allow woman comot blood for my mouth
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Goldenrod1: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
What's else do you expect from a street boy singing... Gbawonimu, fowonloju...
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Tremple8v: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
I know it's bad to hit a woman , but I can never listen to a woman side of the story to judge a man . I cant . I cant fit. I'm sorry

BUT DONT HIT A WOMAN .

1 Like

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by karnap(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oluwauchebest:

The most useless comments ever
Who the guy be?
Watin he think say him be?
The guy don Bleep up
Even if na alcohol my village people no fit use am against me
Watin dey play?
Omo who don lusgard do Bleep up oh
I'm a big fan of lil frosh
I dey attend e show
Lil frosh na Mumu
Just lock up sha
We go call am for interview
grin
Oluwauchebest:

The most useless comments ever
Who the guy be?
Watin he think say him be?
The guy don Bleep up
Even if na alcohol my village people no fit use am against me
Watin dey play?
Omo who don lusgard do Bleep up oh
I'm a big fan of lil frosh
I dey attend e show
Lil frosh na Mumu
Just lock up sha
We go call am for interview
grin guy wetin I do you, everyone is entitled to their opinion, you dey ask me who lil frosh think he be,but you dey attend his show, you come call am mumu join, the guy get money pass you that's why d slay queen dey follow am,what do you think
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Angelfrost(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
tosinhtml:

I could have sworn that you were talking about physical laziness. You called her a Bimbo right?

Say she is lazy with your chest & don't be a coward. Stop changing mouth.

Yawns!!!... See the meaning of Bimbo below:

bimbo
/ˈbɪmbəʊ/
Learn to pronounce
nouninformal•derogatory
noun: bimbo; plural noun: bimbos

an attractive but unintelligent or frivolous young woman.

Next time, make use of that thing between your ears before mouthing off poor perceptions. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kccheechy:
First of all, how old is this girl and lil frog?? Why is she leaving with the boyfriend? Doesn't she have a family?
you'll be surprised the amount of lost and forgotten girls/daughters roaming around especially that Lekki axis. Many parents don’t know where there children are or what they even do. See this rat talking about her manager grin this world enh
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by stieyven(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
You neve even blow sef you don dey lose fans, endorsement, shows, prestige, brand. What else do you still have in the music industry. In your next life don't allow fame get into your head. Mumu woman
battery
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Zazzzu(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Beverlyjean:
When a street guy senses that u are with him for money or fame, just know that u will only b crap to him

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Temitopemo6e6(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say to your preachin

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by yemi1504: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
envoymedia:
"I Thought He Was Going To Change..."- Lil Frosh's Ex-Girlfriend Gift Camille Thacutegeminme Breaks Silence

Gift, the ex-girlfriend of singer, Lil Frosh, has broken her silence after her manager went public with the acts of domestic violence perpetrated on her by the singer.

Lil Frosh was previously signed to Davido's DMW record label. His contract with DMW was terminated today after the reports of domestic violence went viral.

IgbereTV reports that Gift took to her Instagram page on Tuesday October 6, and said she initially thought Lil Frosh was going to change when the beating started but it never stopped.

Her post reads:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAA54oHvu6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gift also gave an account of what transpired that led to Lil Frosh beating her recently.

See her posts below.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAifJRn9Md/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Senseless bitch! Unfortunately bitches like these are the majority among Nigerian vagina people SMH. Such love for sadomasochism by these majority senseless bitches is just so hard to process and understand Sigh SMH.

1 Like

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by yemi1504: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
JaneYave:
Abusers brain only resets when their victim walks away.The change you expected will come gradually but your life is very precious too.At this young age,a lady went through all these? Such an adorable lady!

But a senseless one that majority of your ilk are SMH.
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by PreyingMantis(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
einsteine:
The girl is not Yoruba
I don't know who she is.... But check her background, she was definitely born and brought up in Yorubaland. That's the bitter truth
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Decryptor(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
My manager spoke on my behalf with my permission and he is not to be blamed for anything he didn’t beg me to go and meet him no one did,not even my family ,everyone advised me but I still did what i wanted hoping for change.

Foolish girl! You got served!

You simply stayed because of the little chicken change you were getting from him! It is obvious you were comfortable with the beatings because fowl-brained naija ladies love men who treat them bad.

No sympathy to waste on you

2 Likes

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by ayigababa1289(m): 2:22am On Oct 08, 2020
Kccheechy:
First of all, how old is this girl and lil frog?? Why is she leaving with the boyfriend? Doesn't she have a family?
I wonder o
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by tosinhtml: 2:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yawns!!!... See the meaning of Bimbo below:

bimbo
/ˈbɪmbəʊ/
Learn to pronounce
nouninformal•derogatory
noun: bimbo; plural noun: bimbos

an attractive but unintelligent or frivolous young woman.

Next time, make use of that thing between your ears before mouthing off poor perceptions. Thank you.

According to you, She is lazy and a Bimbo meaning she couldn't do anything better for herself and got with Lil Frosh because he was successful.

Bro, be a Fvcking man say whatever you want to say. She will not beat you.

Fvcking coward.
Lil Frosh that has only two miserable songs.
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Chingykay77(m): 6:22am On Oct 08, 2020
mayklef:
"change" i fear dat word die, just imagine what nigerians are passing tru al in d name of "change", talk less of dat agbero wia OBO epp
No be only u
In fact that word '"change" is d only constant thing which means it doesn't happen
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Angelfrost(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2020
tosinhtml:

According to you, She is lazy and a Bimbo meaning she couldn't do anything better for herself and got with Lil Frosh because he was successful.

Bro, be a Fvcking man say whatever you want to say. She will not beat you.

Fvcking coward.
Lil Frosh that has only two miserable songs.

Deep down, I am almost certain you think you have either made sense or struck a cord!... Sorry, you achieved neither!

Accept correction and move on! This Tomfoolery will get you no where!
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Teymanhenry(f): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2020
He knows she worships him because she believes he's got money. plus He'll become famous with OBO's franchise. you'll continue to get bullied and battered unless you take a stand
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by mayklef(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2020
Chingykay77:

No be only u
In fact that word '"change" is d only constant thing which means it doesn't happen

Deep!!!

1 Like

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by tosinhtml: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Deep down, I am almost certain you think you have either made sense or struck a cord!... Sorry, you achieved neither!

Accept correction and move on! This Tomfoolery will get you no where!

Angelfrost:
Like play, una don turn this lazy ass bimbo to celebrity!!!
Na endorsement deals remain!

She fit even blow pass the Lil Frog abi Foam!!! tongue

From turning a lazy ass bimbo to celebrity and moving to get endorsement deals. Telling her she can't be blow pass Lil Frosh!
It went from this to emotional and mental laziness to continue to endure abuse.

LMAO! I wouldn't even quote you if you stood by your words, but you aren't only an unintelligent Liar but also a cheap Coward.

Gosh I can still tolerate Liars for a minute, but Cowards? No Fvcking way!
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Angelfrost(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2020
tosinhtml:

From turning a lazy ass bimbo to celebrity and moving to get endorsement deals. Telling her she can't be blow pass Lil Frosh!
It went from this to emotional and mental laziness to continue to endure abuse.

LMAO! I wouldn't even quote you if you stood by your words, but you aren't only an unintelligent Liar but also a cheap Coward.

Gosh I can still tolerate Liars for a minute, but Cowards? No Fvcking way!

Damn Son... Is this all??!... Come now, you're sounding like a broken record! Come up with something better. This is WEAK!!!

Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by tosinhtml: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Damn Son... Is this all??!... Come now, you're sounding like a broken record! Come up with something better. This is WEAK!!!

Oga rest! let me leave you this morning cause I have got work to do, if not.

I'm so sure that next time you won't do this nonsense!
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Angelfrost(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2020
tosinhtml:

Oga rest! let me leave you this morning cause I have got work to do, if not.

I'm so sure that next time you won't do this nonsense!

Shhhh... Forget that excuse you call work! Even 24 hours a day, you are unworthy!!! I say this with all due respect! You are less than unworthy! Now, fvck off!!! grin
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Happy2020: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mark my word. They will be back together next week. This isn’t the first time he beat her and it won’t be the last.
Re: Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence by Innobee99(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
karnap:

grin fear city children,as they small reach they don finished University.
Na true sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl / Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.