Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris (5123 Views)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by mabell: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2011
Get ready for a special Holy Ghost Night of the Miraculous, Blessings, Revelation and Impartation at the Night Of Bliss in Jo'burg, South Africa.

Date is 11th of March
Venue is the soccer city complex, FNB stadium
Time is 6pm till dawn.

Make plans to attend this special all-night meeting. It's an appointment with destiny where you'll hear that specific word from God that will transform your life, and you'll be enraptured in the glory of His presence!!!
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Zikkyy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2011
mabell:

Get ready for a special Holy Ghost Night of the Miraculous, Blessings, Revelation and Impartation at the Night Of Bliss in Jo'burg, South Africa.

Do I have to wait for a special event to get my blessings & miracles
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by petres007(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2011
Zikkyy:

According to cec plc and similar organisations' theology, yes you do.

And its not just a special event - its your meeting with mere flesh and blood tagged MOG and no questions asked obedience to him that makes you stand a chance of receiving the goodies cool
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2011
Zikkyy:

Those who sought Jesus ought to have been healed in their houses by Almighty God as well grin

Matthew 14:36
36 And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Zikkyy(m): 7:37am On Mar 06, 2011
Joagbaje:

Those who sought Jesus ought to have been healed in their houses by Almighty God as well grin

Matthew 14:36
36 And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.

That was pre-crucifixion. or are you saying oyaks = Christ Are you also saying Christ is only available for consultation at the crusade ground
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by mabell: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2011
This is your invitation

Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2011
If you dont have a ticket up to this time , just forget going there. Ticket for the programme is exhausted . The world cup stadium has become too small for the programme. But plans are on the way for alternative way to participate. I hope to furnish info on it in the week.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by KunleOshob(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^^
World cup stadium ko, onikan stadium ni. You think south africa is like naija that they would allow a scammer to come and hold a jamboree in there stadiums. Maybe oyaks shd go and build his own stadium if dem born am well, after all he is fleecing off enough money to do that.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by nuclearboy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2011
Onikan Stadium is way too big.

If they want a full stadium, they better go borrow olubadan stadium, Ibadan (capacity 10, 000) and take it to SA so they can show a full house.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by mabell: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2011
KunleOshob:

^^^
World cup stadium ko, onikan stadium ni. You think south africa is like naija that they would allow a scammer to come and hold a jamboree in there stadiums. Maybe oyaks shd go and build his own stadium if dem born am well, after all he is fleecing off enough money to do that.

look at you, you think you can sit in that your business centre and know everything,better look beyond your nose.
Next week Friday, Pastor Chris will be in South Africa ministering live at the soccer city in South Africa but in case you are interested and have money to buy your flight ticket, i could get you a good seat
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by KunleOshob(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^^
I wld rather burn my money than spend it to go and listen to a fraudster in south africa or watch any of their stage managed charades
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by harakiri(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2011
Joagbaje:

If you dont have a ticket up to this time , just forget going there. Ticket for the programme is exhausted  . The world cup stadium has become too small for the programme. But plans are on the way for alternative way to participate. I hope to furnish info on it in the week.

You are a real sales marketing executive. Look at the way you're advertising the whole shebang as if it's tickets to the world cup finals. Indeed, there is no business like church business. So many mugus walking around with no idea of what to do with their hard earned money.

In between, what ride are you adding to your fleet this year? Is it the Bugatti Veyron or the Maybach Excelero?

BIG THIEF WEY YOU BE! ! !
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by LoveKing(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2011
This is serious. Selling Tickets to go Get some Miracles. Hallelujah!!

This is another time to watch closely all the stage managed miracles. I believe this time, he will be caught.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by mabell: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2011
shocked shocked
Now who says tickets are for sale!?!
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by newmi(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2011
KunleOshob:

^^^
I wld rather burn my money than spend it to go and listen to a fraudster in south africa or watch any of their stage managed charades

Well you might as well begin now, l wonder when you scorn brains will ever consider to reason normally and see without water in your eyes!
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by nuclearboy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^ Post #6 says tickets are exhausted. Maybe they were gifts given to branches to be distributed at the behest of the local pastors but the language & history suggest they were sold.

I find a smattering of sympathy for CE in me & feel there must have existed (at the beginning) a honest desire for God, but can't you, mabell, advice less boasting & thinking you know more than everyone? Some here have been ministers/christians since the 60's. Many  jump on your case so easily because of the boasts
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by newmi(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2011
LoveKing:

This is serious. Selling Tickets to go Get some Miracles. Hallelujah!!

This is another time to watch closely all the stage managed miracles. I believe this time, he will be caught.
Can you imagine how narrow and crooked your reasoning has become, do you think everybody reasons like you oh no! sorry to disappoint you!
If you must know; which l think you should anyway, I'll tell you, we don't sandwich precious people of whom Jesus Christ shed His precious blood for like a package of sadin all in the name of gathering crowd no, you see we are reasoning on same page with Jesus when He showed concern for those who came to listen to His preaching and the bible said that they had stayed 3 days without eating then Jesus punctuated His session and demanded that they be feed that's what am talking about. For the very purpose of proper crowd control, convenience, and most of all staying true to the capacity of the facility for the safety of the people, some form of regulation had to be put in place.
For your information nobody is buying any tickets otherwise what kind of senseless, unreasonable and fleshy program are we organizing meaning that only those who can afford the tickets can make it for the program. What do you take us for: STUPID? THEN YOU MUST CONSIDER A RETHINK OR PERHAPS A REHAB

To ensure that everybody is comfortable, apart from the stadium arrangement, we have arrangements for other viewing centers where everyone is according to design sit.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by newmi(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^ Post #6 says tickets are exhausted. Maybe they were gifts given to branches to be distributed at the behest of the local pastors but the language & history suggest they were sold.

I find a smattering of sympathy for CE in me & feel there must have existed (at the beginning) a honest desire for God, but can't you, mabell, advice less boasting & thinking you know more than everyone? Some here have been ministers/christians since the 60's. Many  jump on your case so easily because of the boasts
That is the more reason they fit into the frame of the Pharisees and Sadducee.
The bible says ", bear fruits worthy of redemption" so if you have been this long a time in the faith and you reason in the manner you do then something is really wrong big time
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by nuclearboy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2011
Fruits of the Spirit recognized by the Bible include long suffering, righteousness, holiness etc.

Which of the above show in the life of your spiritual vagabond master. Yet your shamelessness remains without bounds & you dare mention the phrase fruit. Put a mirror before old'jeri curls and see if he can look himself in the eyes. Or is it fraud, greed, laziness etc that you think God wants as fruit?
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2011
@newmi
newmi:

That is the more reason they fit into the frame of the Pharisees and Sadducee.
The bible says ", bear fruits worthy of redemption" so if you have been this long a time in the faith and you reason in the manner you do then something is really wrong big time

Sometimes when I read the posts of some of these clowns, I feel compassion for them. I use to wonder why many didn't believe in christ in his days Despite his good teachings, they called him heretic , despite his good works ,they called him a dupe. I used to be to mad at those Pharisees before, but reading the posts of this mordern day religious guys, I understand the blindness of their hearts. I no dey vex for Pharisees again . What every pharisee in every generation needs is mercy.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by newmi(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^^^
I feel you bros, imagine the repugnance of my little bomboi here who's heart is full of bemire and mouth full of filth talking about THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT! who send am?.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2011
Was Your bonbo talking about the holy spirit or evil spirit. Bevause what he seems to manifest here is fruits of evil spirit . Maybe that's what's he is talking about . A natural man can't be talking about the holy spirit that he doesn't know. He seems to have cooled down on the b-reast and and buttocks talks grin.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by mabell: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2011
@joagbaje,
i noticed it too but hmmmm, can a leopard change it's spots, a lizard in Nigerian will not change into an aligator in America
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by newmi(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2011
Next crusade of pastor chris in Nigeria , I will assuredly and indubitably carry the boy in. One meeting that will change his life for ever.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by nuclearboy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^ You people are simply clownish dolts who have exchanged your brains for thuggery and stupidity.

So what you do now is once you see Kunle or nuke or Aletheia etc, you contact each other to form a group that unleashesd a barrage of off-point idiotic posts aimed at bullying the object of your hate and killing dissenting voices? What does that tell you about your self esteem when you need a horde of yourselves before each of you can feel able to face one person.

Cowards! Thieves! Greedy self-righteous hypocrites following a fraudster and false hopes.

Clan-head Jo says I talk about women - how does that compare (if true which is NOT) to you and mabell exchanging laptops in the middle of the night? If I talk (and condemn such things), is that not better than pastor Jo, the woman bedsheet who is able to share laptops and "other parts" with mabell?

And the "okada-rider" illiterate oldmi will "indubitably" carry his betters to a fraudsters arranged healing meeting? Sorry but I use my eyes and brain.

You're a gang of ill-lucked unfortunate perverted slow-witted door-mats! Faceless forums no gree una know una mate.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by mbaemeka(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2011
grin grin grin grin

ha ha ha ha ha, i really cant stop laughing. Many years gone by nuclearboy is still a full time badbelleir, shame!!!
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Zikkyy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2011
mabell:

It's an appointment with destiny where you'll hear that specific word from God that will transform your life, and you'll be enraptured in the glory of His presence!!!

What about attendees at the last ‘night of bliss’ that will also be attending this one Will their life be re-transformed Will they be meeting a revised destiny this time
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Azibalua(f): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2011
Zikkyy:

What about attendees at the last ‘night of bliss’ that will also be attending this one Will their life be re-transformed Will they be meeting a revised destiny this time

Every meeting has it's purpose and reason
For those who are attending again it can only be from glory to glory
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by newmi(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^ You people are simply clownish dolts who have exchanged your brains for thuggery and stupidity.

So what you do now is once you see Kunle or nuke or Aletheia etc, you contact each other to form a group that unleashesd a barrage of off-point idiotic posts aimed at bullying the object of your hate and .

Hmmm. . . some self importance.

Clan-head Jo says I talk about women - how does that compare (if true which is NOT) to you and mabell exchanging laptops in the middle of the night? If I talk (and condemn such things), is that not better than pastor Jo, the woman bedsheet who is able to share laptops and "other parts" with mabell?

And the "okada-rider" illiterate oldmi will "indubitably" carry his betters to a fraudsters arranged healing meeting? Sorry but I use my eyes and brain.

You're a gang of ill-lucked unfortunate perverted slow-witted door-mats! Faceless forums no gree una know una mate.

Jo and mabell , The demon hasn't left my bomboi o.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by nuclearboy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2011
And now they've invited more of their typical people --> Okoro feeling funky, the apprentice spare-parts seller hoping pastor chris will pray and his master will not notice when he defrauds the innocent man to go start his own shop (after paying tithes, of course). Mba, your name means NO which is a short form for "NO-MORALS" and "NO-SENSE"

Mumu-new:

Demons are what manifest in the vain jeri-curled overdressed swivel-hipped clown that preaches to you in that congregation of sin you revel in
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Zikkyy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2011
Azibalua:

Every meeting has it's purpose and reason

True talk.

Azibalua:

For those who are attending again it can only be from glory to glory

What are you saying
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Azibalua(f): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2011
@zikky
What do you think I am saying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where In The Bible Did Jesus Mentioned He Is God / On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? / 14 Funny Christian Memes That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.