Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris (5122 Views)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Zikkyy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2011
Azibalua:

@zikky
What do you think I am saying?

Na wa for you sad if i know i wont be asking angry
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2011
newmi:

Jo and mabell , The demon hasn't left my bomboi o.

In that case it wil really be a good idea to bundle him for the casting of the demons out. grin . But can you cast a devil out of an unwilling person?. It's possible sha by special faith.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2011
mba emeka:

grin grin grin grin

ha ha ha ha ha, i really cant stop laughing. Many years gone by nuclearboy is still a full time badbelleir, shame!!!

MBA emeka, I misplaced your number. Pls I don't mind you re send it to me . See you on YOOKOS.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by mbaemeka(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2011
Bro Joagbaje, i'd send it to your box soonest.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN my name means nation and not NO as ever-wrong as you are, think. But you wouldnt know offcourse because your motive has never been to find truth but to assume wrongly, perpetuate lies and bad belle people that are making an impact in the world today. I dont expect you to metarmorphose into anything better now because the scriptures concerning people of your calibre must be fulfilled. God likes to glorify himself when the antagonism is at its apogee.it is always at such umbra-junctures that he can show of his kids as burning and shining lights in this nuclearboy people filled world.
i'd like to leave you with this foof for thought " it is only the tree that has many fruits that is always stoned, people never "stone" a fruitless one". now you know why nobody "stones" you, tongue
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by nuclearboy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
Mba (No) Brains:

And it is dry worthless firewood that people burn which is why your idol is always on the flames. You'll note trees like Adeboye are not usually considered as firewood.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by donnie(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2011
Joagbaje:

MBA emeka, I misplaced your number. Pls I don't mind you re send it to me . See you on YOOKOS.

Speaking of yookos.com,

Please follow link below to  see my testimony. I informed you of this, remember?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-619899.0.html
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by mabell: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2011
LATEST NEWS:

The Night Of Bliss South Africa will be streamed live throughout the nations via the internet and satellite tv
It's taking place on Friday in all our Christ Embassy Churches world over
Don't miss it for anything!
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by simplymee: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2011
@ mabel
how can you do that? i.e instant chat?
i would say that with every service in the presence of God , there is something new for God's people so i believe he daily loads us with benefits to take us through the affairs of life tat we may not wear out.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by donnie(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2011
Couldn't get tickets for Night of Bliss?

You can watch online: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-620567.0.html#msg7882636
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by mabell: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2011
donnie:

Couldn't get tickets for Night of Bliss?

You can watch online: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-620567.0.html#msg7882636

You don't say, here on Night Of Bliss here on nairaland
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by IknowHim: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2011
Traffic around FNB stadium diverted
Mar 11, 2011 7:15 AM | By Sapa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nasrec Road is blocked off between Show Road and Shaft 17 Road outside the FNB Stadium, says Johannesburg Metro police.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Font Size: Share

FNB Stadium
Photograph by: SIPHIWE SIBEKO
Credit: REUTERS
Spokesman Wayne Minnaar said many worshippers for the Night Of Bliss Catholic prayer, which starts at 6pm and finishes at 5am on Saturday, arrived overnight and slept outside the stadium.

"Motorists are advised to use the N1 as an alternative road."
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2011
IknowHim:

Spokesman Wayne Minnaar said many worshippers for the Night Of Bliss Catholic prayer, which starts at 6pm and finishes at 5am on Saturday, arrived overnight and slept outside the stadium.

What do you mean by catholic prayer? Or was it a mistake?
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by mabell: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
This is good news
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by mabell: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
Rev Chris is on stage now
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by KunleOshob(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
@mabell
Good news indeed, all it means is that pasdtor chris is going to make a lot of money from your fellow muguns in south africa.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by lordbayor(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2011
my faith is steered up, waoo, i love this man of God Pastor chris, It not about pastor Chris but it about Jesus Christ NOB
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by donnie(m): 1:21am On Mar 12, 2011
Wow! Live miracles taking place everywhere around the olympic stadium at the same time as crutches, walkers and wheel chairs go up in the air.
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 1:47am On Mar 12, 2011
Look at the mammoth crowd that gave their hearts to the lord! Over 50,000 souls! Even the 15,000 free bibles that was to be distributed became too few . I can see Jesus rejoicing in heaven and Satan weeping!
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Azibalua(f): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2011
And bomboi gnashing his teeth and thinking of the next thing to say
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by Azibalua(f): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2011
Apart from the bibles we had twenty thousand copies of "now that you are born again" and other items
For me one great thing I witnessed was the fact that even in the overflows all around the world there were miracles
In my viewing centre it was no different

1 Like

Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by mabell: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2011
He is exalted, the king is exalted is exalted on high
I will praise Him
He is exalted, forever exalted is exalted on high
I will praise His name
He is the Lord
Forever His truth shall reign
Heaven and earth, rejoice in His holy name
He is exalted, forever exalted on earth!
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by donnie(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2011
Azibalua:

Apart from the bibles we had twenty thousand copies of "now that you are born again" and other items
For me one great thing I witnessed was the fact that even in the overflows all around the world there were miracles
In my viewing centre it was no different

I remember Rev Tom announcing that a man at Accra Ghana just got up from his wheel chair and began walking.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by mabell: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2011
That one is too far, What about the testimony from benin, i heard as at during the meeting, 11 cases were sent of healings
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by StLionel: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
Kunle, Nuclear boy, etc , I would advise you desist from speaking so vulgarly about men of God. It is a dangerous thing to do with very dire consequences. You may be writing so carelessly thinking they're mere jokes or a debate or an opportunity to become argumentative, defensive, offensive or even a good way to display your literacy in the choice of words. But mind you, you are setting yourselves on the highway to doom and when it heats, there'll be no reverse gear. So you better review and revise your convictions now, get things straight before it's too late. Thanks.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by KunleOshob(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
@st.lionel

Which man of God have I spoken against? If it is Oyaks you are referring to as man of God then I dey laugh. Oyaks as been confirmed betond reasonable doubt to be a fraudulent charlatan + con man whose sole agenda is to rip off the gullible mugus that patronize him. So stop making useless threats.
Re: Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris by nuclearboy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
@St Lionel:

Pray tell me, Man of WHAT are you or your family or friends? God or satan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Our Hearts Sprinkled From An Evil Conscience. What Is An Evil Conscience? / Where In The Bible Did Jesus Mentioned He Is God / thousands of Errors And Contradictions In The Quran and Hadith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.