Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) (2534 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by MrHandsome2013: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2020
hi

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by YoonSung20: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2020
Hope you know the enjoyment will start killing you gradually
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by Kestolove(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2020
This one must be Igbo boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by MrHandsome2013: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2020
Kestolove:
... Do you want to prove me wrong?
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by dukeprince50: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2020
wrong
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by MrHandsome2013: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
wrong
.. Lady sweeter? Prove it sir
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by goodmorning40: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2020
That is what happen to stingy men
You cannot afford a girlfriend
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by MrHandsome2013: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
goodmorning40:
That is what happen to stingy men You cannot afford a girlfriend
... Alaye how much you even get when dey make your head dey high like royal higness
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by Snoup6(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Plenty people dey Mad for this country shaa

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by goodmorning40: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Alaye how much you even get when dey make your head dey high like royal higness
I no get money but I get girlfriends wey sweat pass mastubation
You get money but you no get girlfriend because you stingy to allow girl chop your money that is why mastubation sweet pass
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by Freestainworld(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kestolove:
he is from your village, that is why they say village People are chasing after you.
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by MrHandsome2013: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
goodmorning40:

You get money but you no get girlfriend because you stingy to allow girl chop your money that is why mastubation sweet pass
Devil is lier..
Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by MrHandsome2013: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
goodmorning40:

Devil is a lier..
Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by virginprincess(f): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
What is this one saying? continue masturbating until you masturbate your life away, BROKE MAN.
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by goodmorning40: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Devil is a lier..
Stop deceiving yourself
Where is the devil
Which corner im dey
I desire to kick his ass
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by MrHandsome2013: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
goodmorning40:
Where is the devil Which corner im dey I desire to kick his ass
... Mr man lady sex.. I hail you
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by FahBuLous: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrsRighteousness , what do you have to say abt this?
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by Karleb(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
You do know there are two sides to this?
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by goodmorning40: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Mr man lady sex..
I hail you

Thank you
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by HomerTimpson: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
virginprincess:
What is this one saying? continue masturbating until you masturbate your life away, BROKE MAN.
so broke men are not allowed to have sex shey
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by HomerTimpson: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Karleb:
You do know there are two sides to this?
there ain't on two sides
Op is just one lame ass lil grown ass man
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by MrHandsome2013: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
goodmorning40:

Thank you
.. I bet you. You no get gf
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by MrHandsome2013: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
virginprincess:
I know you want my big banana miss virgin.
I wont give it to you ok
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by virginprincess(f): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
so broke men are not allowed to have sex shey
A guy that has cash wouldn't say the nonsense he said, only a broke fool would utter such rubbish.
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by virginprincess(f): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
I know you want my big banana miss virgin.
I wont give it to you ok
See this one, who want to sex a broke man, my friend go and sit down.
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by MrHandsome2013: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
hi
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by MrHandsome2013: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
virginprincess:
See this one, who want to sex a broke man, my friend go and sit down.
See you girl.
My big banana will make you to empty your saving..
You cant resist the astrological echoes of my monumental banana enthrusting on your helpless punana
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by HomerTimpson: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
virginprincess:
A guy that has cash wouldn't say the nonsense he said, only a broke fool would utter such rubbish.
yea broke and lame
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by virginprincess(f): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
See you girl.
My big banana will make you to empty your saving..
You cant resist the astrological echoes of my monumental banana enthrusting on your helpless punana
Is it me you are typing grammar for, chai nothing i will not see on nairaland, grin grin grin
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by MrHandsome2013: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
virginprincess:
Is it me you are typing grammar for, chai nothing i will not see on nairaland, grin grin grin
If you want away match.
Dm make we align
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by virginprincess(f): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
If you want away match.
Dm make we align
Sorry not interested, i don't roll with mastubators like you.
Re: Any Lady Here To Prove Me Wrong!! (strictly For Ladies) by MrHandsome2013: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
virginprincess:
Sorry not interested, i don't roll with mastubators like you.
If i handle you with my kungful style, you will start singing songs of lamentations

(1) (2) (Reply)

She asked me to buy pant for her on my way back from work / Awwwww Ladies! Can You Do This? (PICS/VIDEO) / My Problem With Nigeria Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.