Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Remember The Man Who Dragged Laycon For Not Being Grateful After Spending 2M On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember The Man Who Dragged Laycon For Not Being Grateful After Spending 2M On (1089 Views)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember The Man Who Dragged Laycon For Not Being Grateful After Spending 2M On by NaijaFB: 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Recently, a post was making rounds online between the winner of BBNaija Season 5 Lockdown edition and a certain man.

The man claimed he never had the appreciation he deserved after spending over N2 million on Laycon. According to him, Laycon has not been grateful to him.

He wrote ;

“I spent over 2M voting for Laycon while he was in the Bbnaija house despite the fact that he is a Yoruba boy,k deserve an appreciation from Laycon”.

Well, the man is in the news again but this time, he claimed Laycon has finally called him and he was surprised as to how he was able to find his number.

He wrote :

Laycon finally called and I wondered how he got my number,such and humble man with good young man with good management team.We finally agreed to to meet in my office to discuss business with him but before then I will do video call with him to confirm If he is the one
” .

See More: https://naijafamousblog..com/2020/10/remember-man-who-dragged-laycon-for-not.html

1 Share

Re: Remember The Man Who Dragged Laycon For Not Being Grateful After Spending 2M On by woleabayo(f): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
do your best and leave the rest ............mtchewww
Re: Remember The Man Who Dragged Laycon For Not Being Grateful After Spending 2M On by PrinceAkorede(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
;DLast last e don get the fame wey hin dey find

1 Like

Re: Remember The Man Who Dragged Laycon For Not Being Grateful After Spending 2M On by TechyMm0: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
cool

I just like Laycon's positive vibes, he has no time for bitterness or hate..

This is one attribute that is worthy of emulation, he quickly ended any possible quarell with his fan and alleged helper by personally searching for his number and thanking him

I have watched videos of Erica's attack on Laycon, and his calmness and my conscience was questioning me if I would have acted like Laycon laughing and walking away, or acted like Lill Frosh beating the shit out of her for wishing me death

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Man Who Dragged Laycon For Not Being Grateful After Spending 2M On by Jafar1: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
The man wan use laycon's name trend too...

Me that has been supporting messi since since childhood, did I ever asked him to call and appreciate me?

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Man Who Dragged Laycon For Not Being Grateful After Spending 2M On by MrBeatsMaker: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

I just like Laycon's positive vibes, he has no time for bitterness or hate..

This is one attribute that is worthy of emulation, he quickly ended any possible quarell with his fan and alleged helper by personally searching for his number and thanking him

I have watched videos of Erica's attack on Laycon, and his calmness and my conscience was questioning me if I would have acted like Laycon laughing and walking away, or acting like Lill Frosh beating the shit out of her for wishing me death

I agreeagree withwith you wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember The Man Who Dragged Laycon For Not Being Grateful After Spending 2M On by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Laycon doing the no stress thing,check Ziggy jawee so that your stress in bed won't waste

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: “you Are Not A True Marlian” – Marlians Blasts Naira Marley / Rapper Dreylo Laments As He Was Denied An Apartment In Lagos Because He Is Igbo / Photos From First Baby Dedication In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.