Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! (7746 Views)

Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! / Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! / I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Oharina(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:
I dont believe dat.. I v alot of female friends I didn't notice any bad odour oo.. Na your babe get pussy odor oo
Lesbian spoted

1 Like

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oharina:

Lesbian spoted
mtw.. M not a lesbian oo.. I like Dick so I can't b a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by illicit(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Don't u know that the smell self na wetin some guys dey find smell.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Oharina(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:
Ehh u say? So how do u now know ur girls' pussies dnt smell when u dnt bury ur face inbetween their legs for the purpose of licking? Licky licky girl. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by GOFRONT(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na so i bleep one clean girl and now my dikc don begin comot thick milky liquid 3 days after d show... My boxer is always wet cos of this.....Infact i am on 5 shots of injection and ampicillin as i speak....

I never knew her puna was not as clean as her outward look...

1 Like

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oharina:

Ehh u say? So how do u now know ur girls' pussies dnt smell when u dnt bury ur face inbetween their legs for the purpose of licking? Licky licky girl. LOL.
they change in my presence or when are r taking our bath
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Oturatetuala(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
what are you saying again now chai women don suffer... ewo
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Oturatetuala(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:

Abi now, na your 3square meal be that everyday. grin

4 Likes

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by HomerTimpson: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:
I dont believe dat.. I v alot of female friends I didn't notice any bad odour oo.. Na your babe get pussy odor oo
can i be your male friend
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Mcslize: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na so i bleep one clean girl and now my dikc don begin comot thick milky liquid 3 days after d show... My boxer is always wet cos of this.....Infact i am on 5 shots of injection and ampicillin as i speak....

I never knew her puna was not as clean as her outward look...

You dey bleep without condom shey? Una wey dey dive raw dey try sha.

1 Like

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Uncle93(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jerkbaba:
All the times I used to Bleep olosho, never did I experience the issue with horrible smelly vagina! But you see all these mumu girls that be forming holy holy for road, their pussy smells so horribly bad! I remember one time, When I stopped fvucking olosho for a while, I decided to just try one regular girl like this. After hanging out with her one night like this, I brought her back to my place. I'm sure this girl was no olosho. We climb bed pull cloth, chai! If you percieve the kind horrible odour that was oozing out of her vagina! I have never in my life perceive a smell that bad! Even garbage wey don tey no reach! If u percieve the kind smell wey I smell, you no go ever wan fvuck girl again for your life! The smell worse pass dead rat! Chai! The whole room was just smelling! It was so bad I had to come up with something and exit that room! I just go parlor, dey watch series on my laptop that whole night! I later go shower with bleach and dudu osun. I no fvuck again o! These girls no know when their pussy dey smell or what! Can't they dip a finger in every now and then to check? Chai! These naija girls dirty no be small!

That shit is so true, I've been through it many times

1 Like

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Nemesis0147(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:
see lie grin grin average guy dey wear boxer for 5days or more so no just give me lie
stop saying what you don’t know aunty
I no fit put on dxm boxer after bathing
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oturatetuala:

Abi now, na your 3square meal be that everyday. grin
no oo..na die b dat o
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nemesis0147:
stop saying what you don’t know aunty
I no fit put on dxm boxer after bathing
undecided
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
can i be your male friend
sure u welcome
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Oturatetuala(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:
no oo..na die b dat o

Die for where but the thing dey sweet now... wink
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by AmazingELixir: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jerkbaba:
All the times I used to Bleep olosho, never did I experience the issue with horrible smelly vagina! But you see all these mumu girls that be forming holy holy for road, their pussy smells so horribly bad! I remember one time, When I stopped fvucking olosho for a while, I decided to just try one regular girl like this. After hanging out with her one night like this, I brought her back to my place. I'm sure this girl was no olosho. We climb bed pull cloth, chai! If you percieve the kind horrible odour that was oozing out of her vagina! I have never in my life perceive a smell that bad! Even garbage wey don tey no reach! If u percieve the kind smell wey I smell, you no go ever wan fvuck girl again for your life! The smell worse pass dead rat! Chai! The whole room was just smelling! It was so bad I had to come up with something and exit that room! I just go parlor, dey watch series on my laptop that whole night! I later go shower with bleach and dudu osun. I no fvuck again o! These girls no know when their pussy dey smell or what! Can't they dip a finger in every now and then to check? Chai! These naija girls dirty no be small!

Op you must be a very dirty and unorganised guy yourself...which decent guy brags about patronizing harlots, as if that's not enough you still dug the hole with the offensive odour you made us believe was emanating from her puna.

Infact you and the girl are madt.

1 Like

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Maxi112: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Some of them can be compared to pigs, especially the cheap ones that charges from 2k below.
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oturatetuala:

Die for where but the thing dey sweet now... wink
doing it everyday is bad.. M not married o.
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Jerkbaba: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Op you must be a very dirty and unorganised guy yourself...which decent guy brags about patronizing harlots, as if that's not enough you still dug the hole with the offensive odour you made us believe was emanating from her puna.

Infact you and the girl are madt.
you this stupid man would just enter thread and write rubbish. If you don't fvuck olosho that's your fvucking business. Are you me? Abi you dey mad?
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Oturatetuala(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:
doing it everyday is bad.. M not married o.

Okey dokey.
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Freestainworld(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
debbydams:
it is well o. Next time follow clean girls not the ones dat uses set of pant for 3months..
how would I have known, when most of these girls fume Porsche, in your mind, you have harma only to ask God why later later.
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by debbydams(f): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin grin
Freestainworld:
how would I have known, when most of these girls fume Porsche, in your mind, you have harma only to ask God why later later.
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Telegram234(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen.
Let us welcome our big mummy ozzor to give her wonderful speech.
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Amarabae(f): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
oya go and marry one .
serious young guys are in Cars,Family,Investment sections, you are here talking rubbish.
I pity your life my darling
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by Jerkbaba: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Amarabae:
oya go and marry one .
serious young guys are in Cars,Family,Investment sections, you are here talking rubbish.
I pity your life my darling
go pity that ur poor ugly olosho mother of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by thunderfirebubu: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
E get one I jam last month. Fine girl like this, clean outwardly but come see as toto dey smell like say dem open soak away. Nawa for naija girls o.
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by iceybux(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:

Are you a lesbian ?
If not
U no fit know sometimes until you wan enter puna

Wanted ask same ooo... Cos I don't understand her oo
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by iceybux(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Truth be told na only few actually smell good.. many of them now buy Virgina cream now to reduce the smell...many naija babes abeg dey smell... Had an experience a certain time.. I was sweating as if was Abt to die...hard tell her it was food poisoning..I didn't slide in again to.. and that was the last we certainly saw

1 Like

Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Abeg that smell na aphrodisiac.
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by KidDarkness(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Abeg that smell na aphrodisiac.
Aphrodisiac for who na?
Re: Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! by ednut1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jerkbaba:
olosho uses condom. Many Normal girls don. When you receive different sperms inside pussy it lead to BV causing fishy smell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Get Her At First Attempt! / Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club / I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.