Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions (8882 Views)

Questions For The Sunni/salafi And Shia / Vedaxcool Please Answer:Who Is The Sunni 'Imam Of The Time'? / Is It Safe To Call Yoruba Muslims Shite Muslim While Hausa Muslims The Sunni Mus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Algerian: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
Salam alaykum,

sorry to interfere, but I'm amazed to see that shia even in Nigeria don't talk about anything except politics and I'm wondering if they happen to pray or read the Quran? Strange religion,

Question for Shia: Did you know that Ali (raa) had many sons and amongst them there were Abou bakr ibn Ali, Omar ibn Ali and Othman ibn Ali and two of them even died with there older brother Hossein ibn Ali (raa)?
Talking about politics, how do you see Americans in Irak?
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Sweetnecta: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Lagosshia: Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah.

Please help me with these issues;

1]. If the Bani Israil [Jew] have been muslims, could the palestinians who are majority muslims could the two parties have been at war, all these while?

a. could the jews have started out the way they did to establish another nation, alongside their brothers in faith?
b. could each have been so intolerant about the other?

2. has any muslim nation or people invaded another muslim nation so that they can establish a new nation?

3. issues of Sharia; what is the sharia on muslim killing anyone or muslim just because they are foreigner who happens to be loved by the opponent? use the condition of the bahrain as your example if you will.

4. was Ali bin AbiTalib [ra] a shia?

5. which one[s] of his children was/were shia, the exact sect of islam that you say is the true islam?

6. show me an ayah of the Quran that says shia islam is the right guidance.

7. show me a hadith of the prophet that says shia islam is the right guidance.

8. which is better; the masajid haraam and al nawawi and aqsa or the way the shia masajid?

thank you sir.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
They follow Ali's way according to prophet's way thats why they are called Shia,hope you know that.
They have the right guidance anyway,if you dnt agree ask again.
You dnt have to ask if Ali's children were shia or not,the Shia(true Islam) follows how and what the children did,they are also mentioned in the bible,i will have to get the verse for you.

And it would be better if you stop asking questions as though the shias just appear from no where.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Sweetnecta,why call Shia a sect,and you hate sunni to be called sect.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Sweetnecta,what if he shows the hadiths and you dnt agree with them.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2011
illusion2:

You are certainly confused. In one vein you are saying you’re not advocating killing ,yet you talk about battlefield ? Which battlefield? Which war? When did genuine political agitation turn to warfare?? You need to be clear on what you’re talking about.

when you have government forces including the army shooting at people protesting and making a revolution,that is a state of war.the only thing you can argue is the fact that the protesters are not as armed as the forces to escalate the fighting into a full blown war.

This is no warfare. Every human being has a right to criticize and seek improvements from its government,warfare is something completely different
Indeed common sense isn’t common ,why else would you claim people should be attacked and yet say they are in warfare & then should not be killed ??

you lack reading skills.you should do SAT and TOEFL if you are qualified for that stage.

Who determines if citizenship is 'illegal' ?? if people feel something has been done illegally you seek recourse in the courts,why this jungle justice

which courts?those of judges employed and controlled by the tyrant?dream on.

The example of the English Defence League & Tea Party is very apt,as they have also have concerns about citizenships for ‘non-natives’ ,but the don’t go attacking people & calling their citizenship ‘illegal’ – they resort to legal battles or legislation. If like you say Shias are educated & enlightened, surely you wouldn’t imply extra-legal measures should be taken to resolve political disputes ??

you need to define the word "legal" in bahrain.

Like I said what you are proposing is GENOCIDE !

you have still not answered me.if those foreigners are citizens,then there is a state of civil war in bahrain.if those foreigners are not citizens and their citizenship is illegal or they are simply migrant workers,they should stay indoors and not poke their nose in other people's business that could endanger their lives.

The current Australian Prime Minister emigrated from Wales, all Americans apart from ‘native –Americans’ came from somewhere – Arnold Schwarzenegger, the past governor of California, the largest state in America, is himself an immigrant from Austria.
Carlos Saul Menem who ruled Argentina from 1989 to 1999 is the son of an Arab immigrant from Syria, President Obama has roots in Kenya & Ireland.
when there is law and order and migration is not used to eliminate others,then there is nothing wrong with it.what is happening in bahrain should not be confused with migration.its elimination!

30% of Shia Bahrainis come from Iran, many nairalanders (including yours truly) have dual nationality & we have FULL RIGHTS in our countries, so what are you saying?

regardless.bahrain is made up of 4 ethnicities:baharena (pre-islamic people in bahrain),arabians (who came from arabia especially with the introduction of islam),persians and bastak.3 of the four ethnicities are mostly shia.only the bastak who themselves are of persian roots are mostly sunnis.also,note that bahrain was part and parcel of the persian empire until the british invasion of the island.so it is not strange you find iranians there.also,bahrain as a modern state is less than 40 years old.

If an ‘oyinbo’ has Nigerian citizenship, he or she has FULL RIGHTS including the right to vote ,be voted for and support any candidate.

The PDP in Jigawa state Nigeria presented a candidate who has Lebanese roots in 2007.
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4766&Itemid=46&page=2

Where have you being I’m beginning to think you have never left your local govt before with your archaic sense of reasoning.(As you said common sense isn’t common)

you're still confusing elimination with migration and assimilation.

Many of the ‘Indians’ & ‘Pakistanis’ were BORN in Bahrain & know no other country, so how can anyone say they don’t have any rights??
Many of the Bahraini shia activists have citizenship of European & North American countries, so why the hypocrisy??

the "many" do not form 1%.the majority of those indians and pakistanis and sunni arabs naturalized in bahrain are part of a 1st generation.when bahrain is freed from the tyrant,those foreigners would have the choice of going back to their homes.so whatever number of babies they have given birth to in bahrain,like in all civilized and even western countries,those parents would have the choice of either taking their babies with them home or leaving them behind in bahrain.that a fair game and lawful.dont you agree?

again you are confused by mixing citizenship and elimination.the bahraini having european citizenship are not there to replace the europeans or to create a demographic balance by making the muslims more or intentionally trying to decrease the percentage of christians.the king of bahrain has the plan that by IMPORTING sunnis from other countries,he can decrease the percentage of shias in bahrain.get that straight and you will stop wasting my time replying to you.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2011
Algerian:

Salam alaykum,

sorry to interfere, but I'm amazed to see that shia even in Nigeria don't talk about anything except politics and I'm wondering if they happen to pray or read the Quran? Strange religion,

you're a Mo.Ron so how would you know if "they pray or read Quran"?

first my advice to you is to read islamic history which you have being prevented from doing.your semi-literate scholars always tell you that the past is gone and you should not dwell about the past.

if you read islamic history you will know from day one that the split occurred between shia and sunni for political reasons.the religious differences which exist came later thanks to the influence of the tyrants and their grip on sunnism.

Question for Shia: Did you know that Ali (raa) had many sons and amongst them there were Abou bakr ibn Ali, Omar ibn Ali and Othman ibn Ali and two of them even died with there older brother Hossein ibn Ali (raa)?
Talking about politics, how do you see Americans in Irak?

my son's name is Adolf, so your conclusion would be i named him in honor of adolf hitler.

those names are beautiful arabic names that were used in arabia.unfortunately the usurpers have made those names infamous over the centuries.they have ceased to represent the beauty they mean and have become banners to symbolise and honor a bunch of tyrants.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
Like Hymen and illusion should stay indoor and stop poking on bahrain issue or else.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by ShiaMuslim: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Lagosshia: Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah.

Please help me with these issues;

1]. If the Bani Israil [Jew] have been muslims, could the palestinians who are majority muslims could the two parties have been at war, all these while?

a. could the jews have started out the way they did to establish another nation, alongside their brothers in faith?
b. could each have been so intolerant about the other?

2. has any muslim nation or people invaded another muslim nation so that they can establish a new nation?

3. issues of Sharia; what is the sharia on muslim killing anyone or muslim just because they are foreigner who happens to be loved by the opponent? use the condition of the bahrain as your example if you will.

4. was Ali bin AbiTalib [ra] a shia?

5. which one[s] of his children was/were shia, the exact sect of islam that you say is the true islam?

6. show me an ayah of the Quran that says shia islam is the right guidance.

7. show me a hadith of the prophet that says shia islam is the right guidance.

8. which is better; the masajid haraam and al nawawi and aqsa or the way the shia masajid?

thank you sir.

all your questions have been answered with "LagosShia" but the post has disappeared.a mod should kindly restore the post.or you can go to my "LagosShia" profile and search my posts.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by ShiaMuslim: 12:16am On Mar 23, 2011
illusion2:

Like I said what you are proposing is GENOCIDE !

how unfortunately that the victims of genocide are the ones being accused of committing genocide themselves:

[size=18pt]Sectarian Cleansing in Bahrain: Stop the genocide, now!Sayed Mahdi al-Modarresi :[/size]

(watch and listen to the message in english)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXT_VCx3Xqo&feature=player_embedded#at=21
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Sweetnecta: 1:19am On Mar 23, 2011
thanks lagosshia/shiamuslim.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 1:28am On Mar 23, 2011
Sweetnecta:

thanks lagosshia/shiamuslim.

you're welcome!

a MOD should please restore my post in which i answered the questions of "sweetnecta".the post has disappeared.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Sweetnecta: 3:12am On Mar 23, 2011
@Shiamuslim; can you for sure that the below verses, especially 100 does not inure [exclude] the early immigrants, especially the companion of the Messenger, when the Messenger [as] migrated? please give me something to understand; a verse that abrogated this, or a hadith will be sufficient. thanks. may Allah plant our feet on the sirathal mustaquim, as our soul is being extracted. Amin.

Surah Taubah.

100. And the first and foremost emigrants and helpers and those who followed them with good. Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Allah and for them, He has prepared gardens under which rivers flow. This is the great success.

101. And some villagers around you are hypocrites and some of the dwellers of Madina too, hypocrisy has become their habit. You know them not. We know them. We will soon torment them twice. Then they will be resumed to a great torment.

102 And there are some others who acknowledge their sins and mixed up a good deed with another evil. It is near that Allah may accept their repentance. No doubt Allah is Forgiving. Merciful.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by illusion2: 6:13am On Mar 23, 2011
Simple questions for LagosShia :

What percentage of naturalised citizens in Bahrain in the past 20 years are Shia & what percentage are Sunni ?

Why is that with the 'illegal' granting of Sunnis citizenship,the population is still approximately 70:30 in favour of Shia ?

I will appreciate your answers to this,to back up all your wild allegations.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2011
@Illusion,you are so dumb for saying Lagosshia is giving wild allegation
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by vedaxcool(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2011
'Uplawal notice how everybody ignored your post because you seem only interested in hearing your own view rather than engage in any form of sane discussion.

Like I said earlier the citizens of Bahrain have every right to demand for the removal of the minority rule in their country, but Lagos shia you missed common sense when you started calling for attacking people that support the govt, how would that help the course of Islam? you remind me of the Street Urchins in Kano who during religious crisis attack Muslim from differrent parts of the country, because they are simply muslims from other parts of the country. when an individual forsakes common sense and begin to agitate for Jungle life, it only shows how lofty his believe is. How do the Shais in Bahrain differentiate between those who support the govt and those who happen to be unconcerned for what is happening  yet to Mr. Karbala city, the only way the shais in Bahrain can maintain their majority is by killing Muslims from foreign lands? Please you can think better than that. Thankfully this are only your views and I believe the sane Bahrains know who their enemies really are. Lagoshia you need to stop this your attitude of despirate divisiveness, it only shows how inimical radical Shiasm is. This will be the second time you will show your extremist view, the other time in the relion thread you simply allowed a Kafir, whose intentions where to mock and misrepresent Islam, to attack Islam, rather than reply that guy you decided to start attacking Suadi Clerics/wahabism and indirectly concuring to the kafir view, when you do things like this, don't you know you are only defacing Islam? Are you so Brain washed that you now go around calling people to kill a fellow muslim, even your Ayatollahs are not that daft. view https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=614823.msg7845894#msg7845894
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by mukina2: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2011
grin grin
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2011
And i have not seen any sane discussion so far that you've engaged in either.
Does it really matter if no one reply me?no.

@And to the one laughing at her muslim sister,just grow up,such ways are not islamic.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2011
@vedaxcool,if you think i do read all your posts too,you must be a joker,and i dnt expect you to feel anyhow too,so dnt expect me to feel bad if no one is replying me,its always ok by me if my intention is made when i post,i dnt have to make a big deal out of it.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by mukina2: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2011
uplawal:

And i have not seen any sane discussion so far that you've engaged in either.
Does it really matter if no one reply me?no.

@And to the one laughing at her muslim sister,just grow up,such ways are not islamic.
huh i believe i do have a name

how did you jump to that conclusion that i was laughing at my muslim sister

oh now i am back to being your muslim sister? cheesy
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by hymen(f): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2011
@LagosShia,I believe the basis for our discussion no longer exists as I like all other sovereign countries (including the United nations) recognise the legitimacy of the Bahraini Govt under His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa. As you do not recognise this obvious fact I guess my contribution to this thread ends here.

As posted extensively here ,its very dangerous to view EVERYTHING IN LIFE from the only Shiism. Religion should be viewed from the religious point of view,while politics should be analysed from the political point of view.

I wish you the best.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2011
Orisirisi,only from the mouth of ignorant christians would this come out from.
Go and praise your own local cheif or king where they are in naija and stop stressing
the praise of another country's monarch,see how she stressed it.A dictator for that matter.
Yet have not see your lookalike there on tv advocating for him,all you know is to sit in the corner of your room and type.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2011
@Hymen,You dnt even know jack about Islam and you are here telling muslims to treat religion issue religiously,and political issues politically,tell that to your co-christians,muslims dont separate issues,thats why every aspect of a muslim life is guided in that book called Quran,am surprised at your own advice now,know something today,that God told muslims to consult eachother in all affairs not separating them like you said.

Anyway,well guided muslims cannot listen to your own advice and ignore the one their God gave them.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Shiamuslim; can you for sure that the below verses, especially 100 does not inure [exclude] the early immigrants, especially the companion of the Messenger, when the Messenger [as] migrated? please give me something to understand; a verse that abrogated this, or a hadith will be sufficient. thanks. may Allah plant our feet on the sirathal mustaquim, as our soul is being extracted. Amin.

Surah Taubah.

100. And the first and foremost emigrants and helpers and those who followed them with good. Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Allah and for them, He has prepared gardens under which rivers flow. This is the great success.

101. And some villagers around you are hypocrites and some of the dwellers of Madina too, hypocrisy has become their habit. You know them not. We know them. We will soon torment them twice. Then they will be resumed to a great torment.

102 And there are some others who acknowledge their sins and mixed up a good deed with another evil. It is near that Allah may accept their repentance. No doubt Allah is Forgiving. Merciful.

the above verses were not revealed to angelize the companions.the free will is still there.those verses promise reward for the good that was done.however when any companion later change and choose evil his previous deeds would be void,and Allah knows best.but to give you what you ask for,here is one from the horse's mouth and i pray you will not ask for it again at another time:

Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 8.578
Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount." 'Abdullah
added: The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount, and
some of you will be brought in front of me till I will see them and
then they will be taken away from me and I will say, 'O Lord, my
companions!' It will be said, 'You do not know what they did after you
had left.'

NOTE HOW THE VERSES YOU PRESENTED IN THE ABOVE ARE DELIBERATELY MISTRANSLATED WITH A PRESENT-TENSE TO ANGELIZE ALL COMPANIONS:

9:100 And those who preceded (in belief), FROM AMONG Immigrants and
Helpers and those who followed them in what was good, Allah * WAS *
satisfied with them; He has prepared for them gardens under which
rivers flow to dwell therein for ever. That is the great felicity.

9:101 And (however) among the ARABS AROUND YOU ARE HYPOCRITES, and
also among the people of Madina (there are some who) persist
in hypocrisy whom you (O Muhammad) DO NOT KNOW. We, We know
them, and We shall punish them twice; then they will be sent to
a painful doom.

FOR MORE ON THE SHIA VIEW OF THE COMPANIONS,YOU CAN READ HERE:

http://www.al-islam.org/encyclopedia/chapter4/2.html
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2011
illusion2:

Simple questions for LagosShia :

What percentage of naturalised citizens in Bahrain in the past 20 years are Shia & what percentage are Sunni ?

Why is that with the 'illegal' granting of Sunnis citizenship,the population is still approximately 70:30 in favour of Shia ?

I will appreciate your answers to this,to back up all your wild allegations.

the population still remains 70:30 in favor of shia when you disregard the foreigners and the illegal settlers.if you add the numbers,you will get the figures the monarchy use to justify having a higher percentage of sunni representation in the bahrain parliament.they will shamelessly tell you the population is 50:50.the parliament has 40 members and only 18 are shia!

as for the exact figures,i do not have the exact statistics at the moment.but the reality remains that sectarian discrimination is present in bahrain and politically motivated naturalizations have taken place and are the pace setters.do you want to deny that?
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2011
vedaxcool:

'Uplawal notice how everybody ignored your post because you seem only interested in hearing your own view rather than engage in any form of sane discussion.

Like I said earlier the citizens of Bahrain have every right to demand for the removal of the minority rule in their country, but Lagos shia you missed common sense when you started calling for attacking people that support the govt, how would that help the course of Islam? you remind me of the Street Urchins in Kano who during religious crisis attack Muslim from differrent parts of the country, because they are simply muslims from other parts of the country. when an individual forsakes common sense and begin to agitate for Jungle life, it only shows how lofty his believe is. How do the Shais in Bahrain differentiate between those who support the govt and those who happen to be unconcerned for what is happening yet to Mr. Karbala city, the only way the shais in Bahrain can maintain their majority is by killing Muslims from foreign lands? Please you can think better than that. Thankfully this are only your views and I believe the sane Bahrains know who their enemies really are. Lagoshia you need to stop this your attitude of despirate divisiveness, it only shows how inimical radical Shiasm is. This will be the second time you will show your extremist view, the other time in the relion thread you simply allowed a Kafir, whose intentions where to mock and misrepresent Islam, to attack Islam, rather than reply that guy you decided to start attacking Suadi Clerics/wahabism and indirectly concuring to the kafir view, when you do things like this, don't you know you are only defacing Islam? Are you so Brain washed that you now go around calling people to kill a fellow muslim, even your Ayatollahs are not that daft. view https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=614823.msg7845894#msg7845894

you tried wahhabi style to spin and twist the words of others but you failed as usual.

i never called for attacks on innocent civilians who simply went to protest and go back home.even so,i am yet to receive a reply from any of the wahhabi wannabes.those indians and pakistanis seen protesting,are those legal bahraini citizens or are they migrant workers poking their noses in the affairs of other people as "political mercenaries"?

what are they?

i keep stressing how this monrachy propaganda is working in the cockroach brains of some people.the protesters from both sides,regardless of what i think of the pro-government protesters who are not bahrainis,were peaceful.why do people keep forgetting the fact that while pro-government protesters were safe and free to protest,the anti-government protesters were brutally cracked down? i am yet to be convinced by anyone that pro-government protesters who were peaceful were attacked by the shia anti-government protesters.that is not true.

i also emphasized that arguing the morality behind attacking protesters from opposing camps is not a reality on the ground in bahrain.this is only a scope within our own NL discussions.i have also insisted that peaceful protesters are not to be attacked but that depends on conditions surrounding the word "peaceful".were they really peaceful?

all said and done,it is time for the monarchy to give peace a chance and go away.if the king has not used his militiamen to attack anti-govt. protesters no violence would have occurred.even if for argument sake i am to accept that pro-government protesters were attacked,then again the government is to blame because the violence came thanks to them.

you can call me as you wish.the fact remains that in bahrain,there is a majority fighting for their survival.it is not the majority that is threatening the lives or existence of the minority nor are they the ones endangering the lives of foreigners.you're just inventing your story here.the problem is not retaliation by the shia or offence.the issue is the shia want to live free and safe and that is not too much to ask for.if you view that as extremist,then what would you describe the king's attitude or the sunnis' whose aim is to eliminate an entire population simply because the others have different sectarian beliefs?dont be one-eyed.that is of the dajjal!!!you can vomit disgustingly how you view your so called "radical shiism" but you cannot give me an instance of radicalism by shias or even an endorsement of it by our scholars.radicalism only exists in wahhabism aka salafism.it does not exist in shia islam.i previously challenged anyone to give me just one instance where a shia carried out a suicide bombing to kill civilians in market place or hotels as wahhabis do.you can also try.you will never find a shia killing innocent civilians talkless of carrying out suicide bombings against civilians.the islam taught by the Prophet Muhammad ensures that fighting is conducted between opposing combatants.it is the wahhabi cowards that target civilians just like their zionist friends also do.

as for what you saw as "complimenting' a kaffir,you can again be free to see it as you like.when a muslim does wrong and as the wahhabis do,other muslims who identify the wrong should not try to justify that wrong.if you do,others who are not muslims will recognize what is wrong and before you know it the entire religion would be blackmailed and its image tarnished.if one muslim does wrong,identify and correct the wrong and even condemn what is wrong.what is wrong is wrong regardless whether it is a muslim or christian that commits it.if you feel bad that i expose the wrongs of the wahhabis which they have committed and are being used to blacklist islam as a religion,then i dont care what you think.i am only bothered to make sure my religion is intact and pure and no one tries to use anything against islam with success even if that means condemning the actions of a black sheep among muslims.islam teaches us justice and virtue.if we cannot practice that among ourselves and be exemplary and tell the kafir that we are a just nation,then how do you wish to impliment justice upon the kafir?if we are not just among ourselves and we are practicing favoritism and discrimination then dont bother to impliment justice on others.sharia law is for muslims first before the kafir.there are laws within the sharia which even do not oblige the kafir.

justice is when the Prophet Muhammad told people that if his own very daughter who is beloved to him is to commit theft,he will cut off her hands.but if you want to cover up for a muslim when theft is committed in order not to embarass him and make the kafir feel whatever,then you're unjust.may Allah judge you for that.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2011
hymen:

@LagosShia,I believe the basis for our discussion no longer exists as I like all other sovereign countries (including the United nations) recognise the legitimacy of the Bahraini Govt under His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa. As you do not recognise this obvious fact I guess my contribution to this thread ends here.

As posted extensively here ,its very dangerous to view EVERYTHING IN LIFE from the only Shiism. Religion should be viewed from the religious point of view,while politics should be analysed from the political point of view.

I wish you the best.

it is only the ungodly government of your beloved king that is trying to turn the revolution in bahrain into a sectarian war.justice is justice.it has nothing to do with identity.if fighting for a just cause is "shia view" then i am proud to view everything in life from only shia islam.when injustice is committed is only proper that the injustice be treated accordingly.the egyptians rose and overthrew their tyrant and the world stood by them.why must the bahrainis not only get rid of their tyrant?answer by your likes:"they are mostly shia".in other words it is allowed to commit injustice against others who do not share sunni beliefs.that is not what islam teaches us.islam teaches us complete justice which must be implemented upon all.

the world also recognized the governments or ben ali and mubarak,but their respective peoples overthrew them.the world and the west particularly can recognize whatever dictator who serve their interests.that doesnt mean the dictator is acceptable to his own people nor does western recognition give legitimacy.whenever the dictator is at the edge of collapse,teh west is always the first to give up on them.take the shah of iran as the first example all the way today to qaddafi.

under your beloved king,bahrain has being turned into a brothel for saudi prostitution and immoral activities.foreigners who are benefitting from the status quo would no doubt feel bad if the immoral system is to be uprooted.

i want to ask out of curiosity.maybe you're "dating" one/some of those gulf princes/men who travel to bahrain for their sexual and immoral escapades.are you sure you have no interest at risk at the prospect of regime change in bahrain??
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2011
@Lagosshia,is it "was" that is there in the text or "is",cos i read an English one,and it says is pleased with them.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
uplawal:

@Lagosshia,is it "was" that is there in the text or "is",cos i read an English one,and it says is pleased with them.

there is nothing in the verse that states a future-tense,meaning to our present day or even tomorrow.the verse was refering to an instance at a particular time and that instance is in the past-tense.

when translating the verse the past-tense must be used because Allah is refering to his pleasure on a particular event which made Him pleased."radiallahu anhum wa radu anh" is in the past-tense.there is no guranty from that verse that any evil action later committed would not displease Allah.you can further read the article presented in my reply.it sheds further light on the issue of that verse.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Lagosboy: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2011
LagosShia:

i want to ask out of curiosity.maybe you're "dating" one/some of those gulf princes/men who travel to bahrain for their sexual and immoral escapades.are you sure you have no interest at risk at the prospect of regime change in bahrain??

Absolute tasteless , this is a shameful and absolutuly disgusting.

There is what we call plurality of views in life and there is what we call opinion. You have to learn that in life eveyone can never see thngs the same way you do. Honestly, you lack exposure and it will do you a great good to doa bit of travelling round the world , see places , speak to people of different cultures, faith and background as it helps to widen ones view.

The other day you said i should repent to Allah for not having the same view as yours. Buddie you need not personalise issues and discuss in a matured way. Ask yourself if the above statement from you pleasing to Allah or if the faith of islam encourages you to ask such vulgar and prejudiced question.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2011
Lagosboy:

Absolute tasteless , this is a shameful and absolutuly disgusting.

There is what we call plurality of views in life and there is what we call opinion. You have to learn that in life eveyone can never see thngs the same way you do. Honestly, you lack exposure and it will do you a great good to doa bit of travelling round the world , see places , speak to people of different cultures, faith and background as it helps to widen ones view.

The other day you said i should repent to Allah for not having the same view as yours. Buddie you need not personalise issues and discuss in a matured way. Ask yourself if the above statement from you pleasing to Allah or if the faith of islam encourages you to ask such vulgar and prejudiced question.

its amazing how some people who lack logic and facts have turned in to rhetoric to counter back.i only asked her a question and it would be more appropriate for her to reply.you dont need to do that for her.i just hope "vedaxcool" would use the same yardstick and accuse you of defending a "kaffir against a muslim".or maybe the kaffir is "more islamic" than the shia so am not a "muslim brother"?!!!

in islam and i know (hope you have not forgotten),there is wrong and right.you're either right or wrong.there is no middle path to thread on.you got to make your choice.so please we are not talking here about opinions and freedom of this or that.if you dont have facts about islam,no one is interested in your personal fatwas which would definitely lack intellectuallity.we are talking islam and muslims here.not opinions.i am not interested in that.

and as for your presumption that i have not travelled around the world,that is the same attitude of assumptiob you apply to religious discussions.i do not owe anything to you to prove about myself .

i am only curious to wonder why madam "hymen" is so anxious and bold to defend the tyrant and his regime when that same tyrant is oppressing the majority of bahrainis.you should ask those defending the tyrant whether or not they are pleasing Allah and what they stand to gain or lose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marrying A Second Wife: A Muslimah's Short Story / Rulings On Abortion In Islam / Ojude Oba, Nigeria's Post-eid Heritage Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.