Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom (10158 Views)

Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by IDENNAA(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Etrusen:

Oga your talk tire me.

so you wan tell me say you old pass zik? wen talk say onitsha come from benin.

Tell us how Onicha lost their language to Igbo. Go ahead and tell us more, you ddummy !

Tell us the whole history of Exechime clan including those in the western Igbo, you ddummy!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by Etrusen(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
OfoIgbo:

I am an NRI man, the most ancient royal blood line that reigned over NRI and Igodomigodo.

Nris are also the bastion of Igbo, Benin and Igala cultural practices, which is why Bini people still use the Nri-owned market days/deities. So I do know way way way more about Igbo cultural practices than Nnamdi Azikiwe.

I even know way more about Igbo cultural practices than Obis of Onitsha or even the Eze Ani of the Isi Ani of Onitsha.

So what I'm writing here is far more authentic and accurate than Zik's

since you know all more than your custodians then I have nothing to say to you Abeg good bye

your fellow Igbos will reply you in regard to that please don't quote me again cause am a shame of what you just said

please good bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Etrusen:

I have about four persons arguing with me but none could give prove to ezechime origin

#large without worth cheesy

I have about four persons arguing with me but none could give prove to ezechime origin

#large without worth
Eze chima is from arochukwu
Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by OfoIgbo: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Etrusen:

since you know all more than your custodians then I have nothing to say to you Abeg good bye

your fellow Igbos will reply you in regard to that please don't quote me again cause am a shame of what you just said

please good bye

So as you can see, it is impossible to introduce some 419 history into Igboland.

Umu-Nri man the gate. It's pretty impregnable

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Begun With Migration Of Its People From Benin Kingdom by NairaHercules24: 12:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Etrusen:

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://africandemocrat.com/content/taking-dr-azikiwe-onitsha-origin-david-onyiuke&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiL54X25uHsAhWjJcUKHaJ5DUgQFjADegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3o0ed0upZUM4l4OGmDSOaM

We have royal blood does not stop us from being Igbo. Never call us bini. We are related to eze chima (who is an Igbo man) so we are superior to other tribes (Yoruba, bini, etc)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

You Must Account For Alleged ₦15 Trillion Loot, PDP Tells APC Leaders / Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Multiple Ongoing Projects In Enugu / Rivers State Government Sets Up Task-force To Tackle Black Soot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.