Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) (31478 Views)

Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina / Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Ayemileto:
grin

I watched the debate, it was beautiful.
it was educative. jegede is a goal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Otunski: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2020
With your personal money or with the state resources?

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by n3xt(m): 6:13am On Oct 08, 2020
That’s real men debating there.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Okfrank25: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2020
And then....
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by chrisxxx(m): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2020
ayenale1:
In a free contest...the white beard man will go back to owo his hometown because ondo central and south will vote massively for jegede, Apc will have an upper in North.
Why does APC always have upper hand in the North?
In Nigeria they have upper hand in the North.
Edo they had in the North.
Now Ondo North again.

9 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:18am On Oct 08, 2020
I would love to see Jegede as the next governor. Very intelligent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by ogaemma: 6:20am On Oct 08, 2020
Very high display of maturity.
Politics should not be do or die.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by amaham(m): 6:21am On Oct 08, 2020
I love their maturity and intelligence. No undue bitterness, foul words and rancour.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by slowice(m): 6:24am On Oct 08, 2020
Jegede guy missed the opportunity to school the governor on what governance is about.
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by jchioma: 6:25am On Oct 08, 2020
Seerade029:
With his money?

Nonsense!

Governance in this part of the world is mediocre and parochial, imagine? A governor talking as if he is doing the citizenry a favour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Jostoman: 6:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Daum:
I was in owo December last year and I saw the roads. They were very solid. I am a PDP fan and from neighboring Edo. I wish my Ondo neighbours goodluck in their elections.

No violence please
God bless You all
don't deceive yourself you are not a PDP fan.

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Daum: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2020
Jostoman:
don't deceive yourself you are not a PDP fan.

Okay I hear you
So because am PDP I should not wish good for Ondo people.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by bigtt76(f): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Who else would've tarred the roads naaa? Is it from his pocket? Petty

9jahotblog:
Akeredolu: Tayo the road to your house I am the one that tarred it.
Eyitayo: Egbon, You tarred it because your SA on infrastructure lives in that Street Sir.
Watch the interesting video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCiGe4HRa8w

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Slurity(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2020
dazzlingd:
With your fathers money ba?
NIGERIANS LIKE YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND THEY FOR SURE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY EVEN WANTED. YOU WILL ASK YOUR GOVERNORS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AND HE ANSWERS AND SAY, I HAVE MAKE ROAD AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS WITH YOUR MONEY? You did not know that its not his money he suppose use to do things before you ask that dumb questions? Many Nigerians are educated but still an illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by RichyAD(m): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2020
i just love jegede ,that man is so smart ,his spoken english is muahhh ,he has good plans ,he was the only one the audience applaused yesterday ,he pain baba aketi he con report to person wey dey interview dem grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by seyigiggle: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2020
Im not inpressed as much by Jegede response that he would do more than Aketi n what way he did not mention.
Ondo people, shine ya eyes!!!

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by itchie: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2020
JaffyJoe:
It's actually fun to watch. No unnecessary vituperation. I like how how Eyitayo showed respect and class in his responses. This is what you get when you push educated, focused folks forward. They discuss substance unlike some clowns that stir up hate everytime with trivialities.
Exactly, though I was rooting for Aketi because I believe he did well the first term, I must say I now have a lot of respect for Jegede. This is the first time I have actually watched him live and he was very brilliant and very cultured, he really impressed me.

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2020
9jahotblog:
the debate was so so interesting here, really jegede is the best so far for the governorship seat. he did extremely well in the debate.

WHOLESOME PRIVATIZATION OF YORUBA PUBLIC FUND ON DISPLAY

NIGERIANS SEE THE MENTALITY OF YOUR LEADERS

CHAI
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Theknowledge:
This Jegede guy is smooth

Extremely!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Forumobserver12(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:
Two lawyers

Point of correction, two senior lawyers..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Bluesearoll(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2020
He wasnt the governor.... Are you saying he should have influenced it?
phorget:
But why didn't Tayo tarr the road that lead to his house while he was still in government?
That was the same mistake Jonathan did, he was busy turning aboki-land into an eldorado while his hometown was getting messier by the second.
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Onepeople: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2020
I love this I swear, no unnecessary show of anger,the PDP guy is calm, I hope that translates to good governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Ethanuella: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2020
phorget:
But why didn't Tayo tarr the road that lead to his house while he was still in government?
That was the same mistake Jonathan did, he was busy turning aboki-land into an eldorado while his hometown was getting messier by the second.

Mind you, Eyitayo has never been in government
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Afamed: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2020
GboyegaD:
So? Wasn't he voted to improve infrastructure and general wellbeing in the state?
Keep your mouth sealed. He asked a simple question, only for your PDP candidate to deny, he has no options than to begin to mention what he has done including what the PDP candidate failed to do in his community when he was a commissioner

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by mrugly: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2020
I see comments here that just makes me laugh this early Momo.

Most of you here are saying words that are half truths.

For those that are unable to listen to the video. What Aketi said is this: "the road that leads to your house, I tarred it, even when you were in government, you didn't tarred the road to your house". Most people here are saying it as if he said this: "I tarred the road to your house" removing the "you didn't tar the road when in government"

Don't let us speak just because we want to condemn

7 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by JaffyJoe(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2020
itchie:

Exactly, though I was rooting for Aketi because I believe he did well the first term, I must say I now have a lot of respect for Jegede. This is the first time I have actually watched him live and he was very brilliant and very cultured, he really impressed me.

True that.
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Afamed: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Ethanuella:

You are a pathological liar.He was a commissioner of Justice under Mimiko the last PDP Governor in Ondo

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by chiedonedoor(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Ondolite.
Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Christ Jesus is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by slap1(m): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2020
eddie7:
What then is the responsibility of the government?

These people

Don't mind him. As if he used his personal money to tar the roads.
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by perfectpresh: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2020
phorget:

Do you have to judge him like that?
Was he the commissioner for works in the last 8yrs regime?
come to think of it, have you ever heard of a finished work done by the present commissioner for work in his hometown?
The roads there are so fuvking bad let alone the roads leading to his house (Saka)..
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Afamed: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Ethanuella:

This is how you people go around dishing lies from one post to another

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2020
9jahotblog:
Akeredolu: Tayo the road to your house I am the one that tarred it.
Eyitayo: Egbon, You tarred it because your SA on infrastructure lives in that Street Sir.
Watch the interesting video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCiGe4HRa8w
Building road shouldn't be seen as an achievement by politicians, Akere should not boost of that as an achievement and most importantly I think PDP got it right this time with the eyitayo he seems bright enough to take Ondo people to real governance, I see PDP definitely winning this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen / Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano / Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.