Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) (31495 Views)

Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina / Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by naija4life247: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2020
rontolo:
I saw just 10 mins of the debate, and gave it all to Jegede. He will make a much better governor. He is more assured, more composed, more convicted. I found him more believable.

Tonight, will say that my special prayer for him to win.

Thank me later

So it is debate that will fix infrastructure.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Afamed: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2020
naija4life247:

So it is debate that will fix infrastructure.
Ignore the PDP supporters. He might not have even watched afterall
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by amaniro: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:

You are a pathological liar.He was
Anthoney General and commissioner of Justice under Mimiko the last PDP Governor in Ondo

Attorney General. By the way attronies don't have access to such public funds. It wasn't his job description to tarr that road.
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Deejay1000(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Wow.
I love this kind of debate. Its up to the people to choose who they wanna vote for.
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by JaffyJoe(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2020
anonimi:

What was your role in the pushing forward?
What did you contribute to the process?

I orientate small minded individuals wallowing in intellectual hypnosis in my Local and E-Communities, I critique public office holders who make people's rights to live a comfortable life seem like rocket science when they give them less than ¼ of what they rightly deserve as luxury. I am an agent of Mind Deprogramming & not afraid to be different. I'm paying my dues in this universe bruh. Don't G check me. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by clockwisereport: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Ethanuella:

Mind you, Eyitayo has never been in government
He was a commisioner
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Afamed: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2020
amaniro:

Attorney General. By the way attronies don't have access to such public funds. It wasn't his job description to tarr that road.
But they have access to be nominated by the same Gov as the party gubernatorial candidate? Use your sense for once

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by amaniro: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:

But they have access to be nominated by the same Gov as the party gubernatorial candidate? Use your sense for once

What I said and what you said, did it correlate? Read it again maybe you can't comprehend basic English.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by clockwisereport: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:

You are a pathological liar.He was Anthoney General and commissioner of Justice under Mimiko the last LP Governor in Ondo

fixed
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by ElValiente(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2020
Oracleforce:

In Yoruba land, we know how we runs our political things.....election here is just like show show.....you will be surprised that between two of them there may have been a political arrangement of who will become the governor....not like the Edo or south-south state or Igbo land...
idodo Oro. grin
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by cerpvad(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2020
Tayo was not honest with his response. Tell me how would he be honest to Ondo people if became governor?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by eddie7: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

....no wahala, maybe he will visit your area in his 2nd term.

If you actually followed my comments, I said[b] IT'S NOT A PERSONAL ISSUE BUT THE SYSTEM[/b]
I have nothing personal whatsoever but need in change in governance, regardless of who is on seat
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Afamed: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2020
amaniro:

What I said and what you said, did it correlate? Read it again maybe you can't comprehend basic English.
It couldn't have been. Because you are clever by half.
If you defend him not to have access to finance as CJ. You should also tell us why among all the 18 commissioners in Ondo during his time. Why was he the one, chosen by the Gov / Mimiko to be the PDP candidate if truly he had no access
You can see your defense is worthless

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by katordidi(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Who else should have tarred the road Mr. Governor

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Afamed: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2020
katordidi:
Who else should have tarred the road Mr. Governor
Perhaps you didn't follow up what made Mr Gov to mention that he tarred the roads leading to Jegede house.
A simple honest question was asked by the Gov
Did you see any infrastructures development in Ondo state?
An honest person should have responded, I saw, but I will do better.
Not he didn't see atall.
That prompted the Gov to begin to mention what and what he has done including the one leading to Jegede house

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by dazzlingd(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2020
Slurity:
NIGERIANS LIKE YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND THEY FOR SURE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY EVEN WANTED. YOU WILL ASK YOUR GOVERNORS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AND HE ANSWERS AND SAY, I HAVE MAKE ROAD AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS WITH YOUR MONEY? You did not know that its not his money he suppose use to do things before you ask that dumb questions? Many Nigerians are educated but still an illiterate

You are the illiterate here....and dumber than u think.
When u lack knowledge, u ask questions and don't embarrass yourself.

You cannot personalize a government project saying " I DID".... using tax payers money...you are one of the problems of nigeria that worship politicians and yet get slapped in the face. Backward baboon, see what a supposed enlightened person is saying.

Even a CEO of a an organisation won't use "I".... but "We".

Olodo oshi

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by anonimi: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2020
JaffyJoe:
I orientate small minded individuals wallowing in intellectual hypnosis in my Local and E-Communities, I critique public office holders who make people's rights to live a comfortable life seem like rocket science when they give them less than ¼ of what they rightly deserve as luxury. I am an agent of Mind Deprogramming & not afraid to be different. I'm paying my dues in this universe bruh. Don't G check me. angry

Excellent.
I wasn't G checking you, whatever the phrase actually means...................... rather encouraging you if you are already on the path as you have said, or to embark on the path if you are not already, which thankfully is not your case.
In case you want more materials, feel free to check the following threads.
Cheers.

https://www.nairaland.com/5534927/pdp-matters-reference

https://www.nairaland.com/2121046/apc-matters-pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/2275271/buharis-apc.s-campaign-promises

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/2595558/nl-pictures-album

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by ojialo(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2020
No be another person tarred the one to him house? That one no be point.
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by ScotMisile: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Slurity:
NIGERIANS LIKE YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND THEY FOR SURE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY EVEN WANTED. YOU WILL ASK YOUR GOVERNORS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AND HE ANSWERS AND SAY, I HAVE MAKE ROAD AND THE NEXT QUESTION IS WITH YOUR MONEY? You did not know that its not his money he suppose use to do things before you ask that dumb questions? Many Nigerians are educated but still an illiterate
....And the Queen's English died....

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by femi4: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2020
Wolgrace:
Nigeria politicians been using tax money to glorify themselves, not intelligence and prosperous roadmaps.. Always mentally and psycologically wired and driven by money..
gbas gbos
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by ScotMisile: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2020
Forumobserver12:

Point of correction, two senior lawyers..
On point
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by ScotMisile: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:

You are a pathological liar.He was Anthoney General and commissioner of Justice under Mimiko the last PDP Governor in Ondo
Anthoney General.....Nooo, it's Anthoney Commander....
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by ejimatic: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2020
9jahotblog:
Akeredolu: Tayo the road to your house I am the one that tarred it.
Eyitayo: Egbon, You tarred it because your SA on infrastructure lives in that Street Sir.
Watch the interesting video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCiGe4HRa8w
. The battle of Great Ife will come up in Ondo State on Saturday between Akeredolu and Eyitayo. Both of them studied Law at Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife. What a reunion through Ondo governorship election!
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2020
eddie7:

If you actually followed my comments, I said[b] IT'S NOT A PERSONAL ISSUE BUT THE SYSTEM[/b]
I have nothing personal whatsoever but need in change in governance, regardless of who is on seat

I understand you bro. We are all together.
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by ScotMisile: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2020
Oracleforce:

In Yoruba land, we know how we runs our political things.....election here is just like show show.....you will be surprised that between two of them there may have been a political arrangement of who will become the governor....not like the Edo or south-south state or Igbo land...
Your Grammatical blunder says it all...I don't envy you at allllllll....infact,for you I wish I was Kenyan...
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by adaora17901: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Tayo was not frank with his reactions. Tell me how would he be frank to Ondo folks if became guv?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Mayng01(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2020
If you don’t tar it, another person will do, by the way, was it your money or the state’s?
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Southwest2023: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2020
When will you start demanding for good governance in your state in Abia.
Johnnyessence:
I really love the way jegede answered him. jegede is a legend.
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Tosign360: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2020
Hello Sir,

DId you tarred the road with your own earn money or our Money/(government earn money)?

Note: Anything that you do while in power using the Government fund shouldn't be a thing to be boost of, if not a shame not to manage the peoples fund properly.

Also, Everything you do we people's fund is our right and we dont praise anyone for our right.
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Lolz I think I like this Eyitayo Jegede. I hope he wins.
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by banio: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Road tarring is NEVER an achievement, but a basic component of all governmen.
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by holuwarlay08(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2020
not a debate but a stage skit. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Magu: Prophet Omale Sues News Agency Of Nigeria For N1 Billion / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.