Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) (31498 Views)

Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina / Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by tholhusomhie: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
And so, Arakunrin? The hospital where you were born, no be one person built am? Honestly, Eyi won the debate with wide margin.
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by walezy14(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Daum:
I was in owo December last year and I saw the roads. They were very solid. I am a PDP fan and from neighboring Edo. I wish my Ondo neighbours goodluck in their elections.

No violence please
God bless You all
Eyitayo just been shy from saying the truth
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by Kingspin(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
And so mess what?

Is Eyitayo the only one using the road?

Stop
Re: Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) by BluntNigerian: 12:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Was tarred by the Government...
It was not done with his money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors / "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega / Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.