Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. (11553 Views)

Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Help:she Made Me Who I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by RuggedSniper: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Curious345:
It's with a heavy heart I write you this story.
I am about to get married ,but the lady is not a virgin.

What do I do please ? Do i call off the wedding ?

Marrying a virgin is biblical and quarannical.
It's always been my dream. I thought I would be lucky in this dark world .
But alas I fell into that same web of distortion which I feared the most .

How can I marry a woman whose punna has been used to play PIANO by men of different shades?
Will God in heaven forgive me?

I always had this belief that if I marry a lady who is not a virgin, i am dishonoring my creator.

So what to do ?

If I call off this wedding at the last minute (I am seriously considering it ) can I still find a virgin lady to marry before December?

House, I need your word on this imbroglio
^^^gringrin... This hilarious post got me cracking up! Look, her character is more important before and during marriage these days.
Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by frozen70(f): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Curious345:
It's with a heavy heart I write you this story.
I am about to get married ,but the lady is not a virgin.

What do I do please ? Do i call off the wedding ?

Marrying a virgin is biblical and quarannical.
It's always been my dream. I thought I would be lucky in this dark world .
But alas I fell into that same web of distortion which I feared the most .

How can I marry a woman whose punna has been used to play PIANO by men of different shades?
Will God in heaven forgive me?

I always had this belief that if I marry a lady who is not a virgin, i am dishonoring my creator.

So what to do ?

If I call off this wedding at the last minute (I am seriously considering it ) can I still find a virgin lady to marry before December?

House ,I need your word on this imbroglio

Hope you are a virgin

Secondly, where in the Bible was it written that, only women should be virgins

Thirdly, if you really want a virgin, you know where to get one

Lastly, even if you get a virgin and you can't handle her well, what makes you think she can't get it else where

Those ones you disvirgined, who will marry them

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by RuggedSniper: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
light099:
I feel your pain son, and you're not wrong to have thought it this way. It should be the exact pursuit of any man planning to get married to settle for the best and not for the less.
You're pursuing a noble cause that has been since those old days when a woman discovered not to be a virgin on wedding night brought shame to herself and her parents.
The sad news is, white cuckolds have defiled our noble tradition with their simpish western culture, this has turned most Nigerian men into staunch admirers of fairy used and over used pussies.
New generation of African men are gradually turning into sorry-ass cuckolds. Our rich tradition handed down to us by our forefathers is being thrown to the wind.
We now live in a generation where women gallantly take advantage of men. Men are the cash cows while bitches live large.

Except your parents honour your belief, I would have advised you to carry on with the wedding. Most people would see you as a psychotic and persecute you. It's hard pursuing such a noble cause in this kind of generation.
If you're lucky enough that she's not yet lost all her tightness or exceeded her elasticity, as not to retain your preeck or give you the needed grip for pleasure, just manage it that way and carry on.
Thinking about how her punna has been used to play PIANO by men would only add to the pain.
Although you might eventually get what you want but the odd is very high, probability of getting someone worse is higher. If you're not careful, you might end up with someone with a wider orifice. I would advise you to accept fate and move on.
grin... Most men have finally been ambushed!
Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by jelraj(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
jmoore:
A COMMUNITY PENIS deserves a BOREHOLE!!
WRONG..
Enough of the cheating abeg.. In as much OP haven't disvirgined any gal he also deserve a virgin..

Guys never settle for less abeg.. Why will I marry a gal I don't know her count?
Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by jelraj(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
ibraheemlamar:
The ones you disvirgined fa? Who u dey leave Dem for?
What if he hasn't disvirgined anyone?
Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by David808: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
With all due respect sir, kindly answer this question honestly
Are you a virgin?
Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Tygrathris(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2020
If you never asked her if she was a virgin from the beginning then what did you expect. You are acting like some sort of lost sheep. You should just go on with the wedding.
Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by jelraj(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2020
frozen70:

Hope you are a virgin

Secondly, where in the Bible was it written that, only women should be virgins

Thirdly, if you really want a virgin, you know where to get one

Lastly, even if you get a virgin and you can't handle her well, what makes you think she can't get it else where

Those ones you disvirgined, who will marry them
What if he didn't disvirgined anyone?
Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Curious345: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pancakeey:
So the presence of hymen determines virginity? Lol

Let’s just simply say a virgin is someone who hasn’t had sex and this applies for both male and females.
that's not true
Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by Curious345: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
David808:
With all due respect sir, kindly answer this question honestly
Are you a virgin?
there is nothing like virginity when referring to men
Re: Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. by multiple4u: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
I feel your pains bro. What the high rate of sex that's ongoing in this country. Call of the ducking wedding. We still have decent girls around. I have seen a lot of girls who are virgins.

Don't fall for this rubbish. Unless you are a player. Let the dead take care of the dead.

Do be a victim of another man's stupidity. When was busy passing the puna around. Now she's tired, age is non her side and she wants to get married.

Cancel the wedding bro. Who said we don't have virgins? We do!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean / What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? / Have You Ever Had Sex With Somebody Without Even Knowing His /her Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.