Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) (11003 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by dingbang(m): 4:55am On Oct 09, 2020
virginprincess:
You guys don't know me that why you people say this things about me, you guys think all girls value money, i don't value money, i prefer a man who doesn't have money but will treat me like a queen, than a man that will give me the whole world and still treat me like trash.
you don't treat yourself as a queen, how then would you want another person to treat you as a queen?

A queen doesn't react to everything she sees on nairaland, a queen is courteous, kind, lady personified, types with tact.

Until you Start being wise, no guy will give you what you wish for.

It's up to you to figure it out. Peace.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 09, 2020
VillageGuyArts1:
If your girlfriend told you to order for one of these artworks for her or for yourself, would you?

Can you teach me?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2020
fados4sure:

Can you teach me?

I'll be teaching folks here soon.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2020
StacyO:
Wow
Nice artworks.
How much will it cost me to get one @op?

Hello. Send a message to the contact in my signature.
The issue of price has been verified in my previous posts.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Working....
Send a message.

Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by mylora: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2020
Can you post the real pictures beside the toons lemme compare?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2020
Order for yours now...

Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2020
VillageGuyArts1:

I'll be teaching folks here soon.
Okay, I look forward to hearing from you

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2020
VillageGuyArts1:

Hello. Send a message to the contact in my signature. The issue of price has been verified in my previous posts.
Sure will.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2020
StacyO:

Sure will.
undecided but you're yet to PM me sad
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Another done for a customer.

Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Taking orders.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
Available.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Available, dm to order.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by Cinema4d: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Send me pictures of your art, I'd turn it to video for you at a price though.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Available
Re: If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2022
Dm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart / I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.