Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens (3993 Views)

“why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Device That Can Check When A Woman Had Sex Has Sex Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tennessee woman had s3x with 9 high school students in exchange for vape pens

Residents of a Tennessee town are expressing outrage after a woman was indicted for having s*x with at least nine local high school students in exchange for vape pens.

Melissa Blair, 38, was arrested on Tuesday, Feb. 15, and charged with 18 counts of statutory rape, four counts of human trafficking by patronizing prostitution, solicitation of a minor, and forfeiture of personal property, WTVC-TV reported.

According to McMinn County Sheriff Joe Guy, there are at least nine confirmed male victims with incidents occurring from spring 2020 to late 2021 from students at McMinn Central High School in the town of Englewood.

Parents told WTVC that Blair reached out to her victims – all of whom were between the ages of 14 and 17 – and offered them items such as vape pens in exchange for sex.
Authorities said they believe there may be more victims.
Police began investigating Blair after the school district received an anonymous letter, officials said.
She is not a teacher or employee for the district but was involved in the school’s booster club. She had a child in the school system that has transferred.

Blair is banned from school property and school activities.
"We are devastated at this point," a mother of one of the victims, who asked to remain anonymous, told the outlet. "I cannot in words describe what it feels like to be going through what we’re going through right now. It is every emotion that you can imagine. And none of them happy."
She continued: "People focus mostly on the perpetrator. They don’t realize how it devastates a family. How the families are at home, and we don’t know what to do next. I have no idea how to go forward with this."

Blair is currently out on a $100,000 bond she made Tuesday night. She is scheduled for an arraignment on Feb. 28.

Englewood resident Christie Teague told the station: "Parents need to talk to their kids to speak up because it’s not right. It’s just really, really not right.

1 Share

Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Moeman: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
na normal tin 4 dat side

3 Likes

Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by MufasaLion: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
WTF? A depraved creature!
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by MufasaLion: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Moeman:
na normal tin 4 dat side

And such is not done here?

1 Like

Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Goldbw122(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
What is a vape pen?

1 Like

Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by illicit(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
undecided
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Moeman: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

And such is not done here?
where is here?
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Reminds me of an episode of southpark
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by BlaqJosh: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lol.
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by MufasaLion: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Moeman:
where is here?

Nigeria and Africa at large. In fact, such cases are not peculiar to a particular region. Y'all should stop the stereotype, please.
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by vastolord4(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
What is a vape pen?

Valid question.. well, my head tells me it's a pen that provides vaping capabilities.. seen some adverts of it
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Goldbw122(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
vastolord4:

Valid question.. well, my head tells me it's a pen that has vaping capabilities.. seen some adverts of it
Ok thank you for the explaination.
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Kobicove(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
This woman must be a nympho undecided
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
What is a vape pen?
Way better and more classier than that cursed weed
They're known as E- cigarettes,less nicotine content
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
vastolord4:

Valid question.. well, my head tells me it's a pen that provides vaping capabilities.. seen some adverts of it
Lol, bro next time consult google
Vape pens are under the class of E- cigarettes
It's what me and some of my friends smoke
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by khia: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
LMAO grin grin grin Look at you guys precious white female you love to put on a pedestal and worship. It can't get any funnier. grin See how beautiful, peaceful and caring she is.

2 Likes

Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by davillian(m): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2022
vastolord4:

Vape is an electronic smoke that has flavour just like shisha...
And they have another one used to smoke weed....
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Moeman: 7:06am On Feb 22, 2022
MufasaLion:

Nigeria and Africa at large. In fact, such cases are not peculiar to a particular region. Y'all should stop the stereotype, please.
I left your disgusting planet light years ago
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by vastolord4(m): 7:06am On Feb 22, 2022
Senomii:

Lol, bro next time consult google
Vape pens are under the class of E- cigarettes
It's what me and some of my friends smoke

I know what vaping is but didn't know pens now have such..
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2022
If a white woman is not rich, only a fool will marry a broke white woman. Very loose things, can even Bleep dogs grin
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Cravemore: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2022
Moeman:
I left your disgusting planet light years ago
what planet are you now? undecided
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by constance500: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Goldbw122:
What is a vape pen?

The picture is self explanatory

Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Goldbw122(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2022
constance500:

The picture is self explanatory
Ok thank you, I understand now.. but why will some one do such thing because of that.. why..
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Mastakija(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Goldbw122:
What is a vape pen?
i was abt asking dat too grin
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Goldbw122(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mastakija:
i was abt asking dat too grin
At least you learnt something .
. grin cheesy grin
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by dilini(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
What will gain with luring teenagers who
are oblivious of what having sex entails?

it may be because of their virginity and naivity
she took advantage of...

Anywayz, this guy below had his best friend
gave him the shock of his life from the way
she was licking this in his car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teOLMNnlk3w
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Moeman: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Cravemore:
what planet are you now? undecided
pluto
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Alabo7978(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Senomii:
Lol, bro next time consult google Vape pens are under the class of E- cigarettes It's what me and some of my friends smoke
no one asked you. smoking vape whatever isn't an achievement.
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alabo7978:

no one asked you.
smoking vape whatever isn't an achievement.
It is, 1million times better than weed
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Nonexisting: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sex starved feminists. After badmouthing men online and after scaring away men in their lives with their bad attitudes, they crawl behind to look for teenagers to quench konji. Many of them in this forum do this but will deny it. Check their comments about how they fear male gender including teenage males, that's how to know them.
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Alabo7978(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Senomii:
It is, 1million times better than weed
sorry o brother...
me wey no dey smoke at all wan come dey follow smokers engage. so who cares if it's better than weed?
Re: Tennessee Woman Had S3x With 9 High School Students In Exchange For Vape Pens by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alabo7978:

sorry o brother...

me wey no dey smoke at all wan come dey follow smokers engage.
so who cares if it's better than weed?
Atleast e no dey dry up pesin to resemble motor park tout, you fit smoke am you go remain fresh till u die
Even rihanna and Jeff bezos dey smoke am,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences / What Du U Ladies Like In A Guy Self And Vice Versa / What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.