Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement (54043 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race / Okonjo-Iweala Vs Yoo Myung-Hee: WTO Leadership Down To The Final 2 Candidates / Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Afamed: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
mvem:
but he nominated her and she didn't fail to mention him in her statement
Ignore those bigots. Stop wasting your time with those tribal bigots
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by madridsta007(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
seguno2:

What played for Adesina in ADB was local geopolitics?
How old are you?

Adesina was also international geopolitics too sir.
You dont get into certain positions without a major world power backing you. Its as simple as that.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Ekpoma25: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by fergie001: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ekpoma25:
Let us keep wishing NOI all the best.

https://supportngozi-wto.com/register/

#NOI4WTO

That's the Spirit.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by MJluv(f): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
whirlwind7:
Cool.
A nation makes great strides if it selects her best to rep it. NOI has made her mark in her chosen field. She didn't get to this stage by accident.

See how Naija got bashed when it presented one sharia qualified, affidavit totting, gworo munching character to the ICC.

One more step to go, NOI. All the way, ma'am!

Hahahahah... you just made laugh out pretty loud with this.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Fleshly: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:

That's the more reason I come so so hard most times on them.

Do we even know you exist. We've successfully made sure your tribe is profiled for terrorism. Even the letter the UK legislators wrote to their PM they used the word "Fulani herders" and this is something the FG had tried hard to surpress, but no, they couldn't. So for someone like you, you're a nobody. Let the game of tribal strife continue we are happy to play it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Omezif(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Igbo amaka. Ngozi chukwu don't fear. We have seen victory, your effort will never be in vain.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by OMONGBALI: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Focusmind:
I found the comment of her opponent more classy, professional and matured.

Must she mention Buhari, Nigeria and God? Please don't argue with me.

I agree that the other candidate gave a more level headed response, but at the end of the day, it's not by tweets.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nwa Abakaliki, Biko keep kwayeete there.
Awol1:
Yoruba Muslims will be in sifia pain.

Chai!

Igbo Amaka!

Umu Chineke eh!

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by One4me: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awol1:

Chai!

Igbo Amaka!

Umu Chineke eh!

Stupid Omo-Yiibo!
The way people like you breed hatred for yourself, is mind-boggling.
FYI, NOI got to where she is today, in this race, with the support of all Nigerians and the clout of Nigeria.
And l am rooting for her to win, igbo or not.
But idiots like you will generate hatred for her, by using her success to insult others who are supporting her and when she looses, it is the same idiots like you that will still come back here to say Nigerians withdrew their support for her.
Use your sense, if you have any and stop shooting yourself in the foot.
NOI is still in the race, dont use your senselessness to bring Negative Vibe to her Destiny. undecided undecided

Go NOI, all Nigerians are behind you. Aluta Continua.

5 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by JustforMen: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awol1:

Because Buhari didn't have a choice.

Look at the Aboki he appointed to ICC. The idiot came 20 out of 20 candidates.

If Nigeria had gone with her first nominee, do u think we will be here?

Give Ngozi the credit she deserves joor..

And you were told that she excelled in her life just because she is of Igbo extraction?

Don't focus on your own excellence and be shouting tribal foolishness up and down... You will simply end up as another Igboman and Igbo smoking nonentity whose only achievement is his tribal affiliation.
Mr.superior tribe, as if you were born Igbo by any special effort or qualification on yours.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Dario1: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
I found a group about legit cash on telegram...join to see for yourself. Leave if not convinced : tongue

/legitgoogleadmobcash

@legitgoogleadmobcash
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by BreconHills(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awol1:

Give Ngozi the credit she deserves joor

Ngozi can still receive credit. Being nominated and getting to this stage by merit are not mutually exclusive. No one wins an international contest like this without the full force of the state behind them. However such people must also have international credibility because there is a limit to how much your country can do for you.

Who did this to Nigerian youth? Next they will say they have masters degrees?

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Wetopy(f): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
I congratulate this great woman. Keep on soaring higher and higher!
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Afamed: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Obinoscopy:
If she loses this, then this will be the second time she lost to a South Korean (she lost the world bank race to a South Korean). It will be really sad. I hope she wins it this time around.
This is definitely her time by God grace
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by One4me: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
madridsta007:

Adesina was also international geopolitics too sir.
You dont get into certain positions without a major world power backing you. Its as simple as that.

But the major world power, the USA, was so bitterly against his re-election, that America wrote a trumped-up allegation against him.
I think his performance was so exceedingly excellent that other members just decide to ignore the bad-belle allegation of the US
, even at the risk to their Aid from the USA

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by kingsvictor2: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
femi4:
This nonsense has no direct impact on the common man
then make a stride to get ursef out of poverty in other not to be a common man. It has impact to people with vision, not fools like u
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Afamed: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
BreconHills:

Ngozi can still receive credit. Being nominated and getting to this stage by merit are not mutually exclusive. No one wins an international contest like this without the full force of the state behind them. However such people must also have international credibility because there is a limit to how much your country can do for you.

Who did this to Nigerian youth? Next they will say they have masters degrees?
Stop wasting your time on those idiots.
No matter how you educate them, you can never educate or take away the bigotry in them.
Few minutes, she will still go to another post to display her bigot / tribal tendency

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by MosheDayan: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

You Igbos are much problem in this country.
Your hate for every other tribe is what makes you think everyone is hating on you. A yoruba man made her minister of finance remember, and now a Fulani man nominated her for this position, yet you still have to look for a place to display your hate, If those who gave her opportunities to showcase her capacity had been like you, do you think she would have so far??
You are a major threat to National peace as a tribe.

Note : Ngozi is a Legend
if Nigeria isn't a bleeped country, why hasn't an igbo man nominated both the Yoruba and Fulanis for any position? These two tribes are the reason why Nigeria is dead.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Remix10:
Tribalism is eating deep into our very root as citizens of the country. I look forward to the day where we will read news without Igbo Amaka!!!, Yoruba Amaka!!!, spits.......if we don't watch it, we will all perish as citizen, until we can grow above this, there will be no progress!!! I cry for my fatherland cry cry cry
That's because we're not meant to be together undecided
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by sweetrace(f): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awol1:

Chai!

Igbo Amaka!

Umu Chineke eh!

Stop this rubbish! I don’t think the woman in question is in anyway tribalistic.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by wellmax(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
NOI
I could not have made it without the prayers and support of all Nigerians and friends around the world.

Myung-Hee

We need a capable & experienced new leader who can rebuild trust and restore relevance of the @WTO.

Let the favored candidate win
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by madridsta007(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
One4me:

But the major world power, the USA, was so bitterly against his re-election, that America wrote a trumped-up allegation against him.
I think his performance was so exceedingly excellent that other members just decide to ignore the bad-belle allegation of the US
, even at the risk to their Aid from the USA

You just answered yourself, Sir.
USA was against his re-election and was not the major world power that supported him.
Another power did.
Sorry, but with these positions, you need more than competence and qualifications. I thought this knowledge is basic.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Bobbynobobby: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
olayinkajnr:

One would think that people ought to have grown beyond this tribal sentiments but nah.

You can simply hail and wish her success instead of bringing in a tribe and a faith into it. But no, your itchy fingers won't allow you till you bring your bigotry into it.

Whether you like it a not, if she wins, it's a win for Nigeria. Get that into your thick skull and stop ruminating over the thread with your bigotry.

I for one is proud of NOI and it's my wish that she wins.

sad
Ruminate? No be goat nah
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by EXOUSIAng: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
MosheDayan:
if Nigeria isn't a bleeped country, why hasn't an igbo man nominated both the Yoruba and Fulanis for any position? These two tribes are the reason why Nigeria is dead.
Just too f**lish to know you are proving me right.
Your hate for other tribes won't let you nominate them, come to lagos and see the number of Igbos in public offices, is a yoruba man contesting for public office not a kinda abomination and sacrilege in the east?
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by King44(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awol1:

Give Ngozi the credit she deserves joor
Very funny but fact... But I disagree small Buhari has option he could have nominated block heads that would also come 300 out of 300 but he chose her instead
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by juman(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good.

Its time of africa.
The world should give the position to us.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Afamed: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fleshly:

Do we even know you exist. We've successfully made sure your tribe is profiled for terrorism. Even the letter the UK legislators wrote to their PM they used the word "Fulani herders" and this is something the FG had tried hard to surpress, but no, they couldn't. So for someone like you, you're a nobody. Let the game of tribal strife continue we are happy to play it.
I hardly trade banters with inconsequential tribal bigot/warlord. Swerve
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Afamed: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Just too f**lish to know you are proving me right.
Your hate for other tribes won't let you nominate them, come to lagos and see the number of Igbos in public offices, is a yoruba man contesting for public office not a kinda abomination and sacrilege in the east?
You said it perfectly well
This was their submission when Yorubas complaint of marginalization under PMB administration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.