Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement (54027 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race / Okonjo-Iweala Vs Yoo Myung-Hee: WTO Leadership Down To The Final 2 Candidates / Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Franktom247(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Na so una hype am for world bank obama sly una mama just dey pray no hope on naija keep lobbying
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Xandre: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Negotiate:
One person responded while reiterating the need for capable hands. The other one hedged everything to religion.
And She won undecided
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by TimeManager(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
leofab:
How do you spot an aspiring failure; when they start thanking God for the things done by humans...
My daughter, don't lead yourself on the path of destruction. Be wise.

kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Ikinternational: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
ignis:
Very poor self centered tweet, why mention Buhari?

Madam is anyone blocking you from achieving something? Go do your own achievement and construct YOUR proper tweet.

Ndi advice

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by jimter44(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awol1:

Because Buhari didn't have a choice.

Look at the Aboki he appointed to ICC. The idiot came 20 out of 20 candidates.

If Nigeria had gone with her first nominee, do u think we will be here?

Give Ngozi the credit she deserves joor

You mouth sweet...
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Earnonline7: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Oh
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by victorazyvictor(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
aleeyus:

I swear Igbos geh issues 4 head.
Yes o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by GreyLaw(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
ForestHill:
China is behind the Asian nominee; too many politics to this position. Okonjo might not win.

Europe supports NOI. She might win. China is just a single entity in the equation.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by IamHeWrites: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
fergie001:

You love it abi...... grin grin grin
Fonts made me get a new phone......

Afternoon Garden

Yeah. Thanks grin
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by winterfell007(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
olayinkajnr:

One would think that people ought to have grown beyond this tribal sentiments but nah.

You can simply hail and wish her success instead of bringing in a tribe and a faith into it. But no, your itchy fingers won't allow you till you bring your bigotry into it.

Whether you like it a not, if she wins, it's a win for Nigeria. Get that into your thick skull and stop ruminating over the thread with your bigotry.

I for one is proud of NOI and it's my wish that she wins.

Please stop taking this igbo online tribalist on nairaland too seriously . They're completely worthless even to their fellow kinsman. These set of idiots don't represent us.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Tokkson: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

I am not even a westerner, as a matter of fact I have lots of intelligent and right minded eastern friends who strongly stand against these e-tribal wars like your self, but the question is how many are you.
You are just one of the very few my brother.
Am from a minority tribe so am actually speaking from a very neutral stand.
I have never left out the westerners when they over step...
I have nothing to gain bu taking sides, am just a very rational Nigerian

What do you mean by very few?

How did you base your analysis?

How did you even know that those bigots are actually Igbos? Some of them could be non Igbos that enjoys instigating tribal bashings too.

Please learn not to draw conclusions based on a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by fergie001: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
I am very sorry @sirabbey to be calling you into the Party this late.

You were one of the few that started this journey grin

The last and final success-story, you have to be on fp......
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by omhor(f): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
ugofulfilled:

Great. I like the passion and if you're sincere about what you wrote up there, you shall achieve it. But bear this golden truth in mind, except by the Spirit we can do nothing. I wish you greatness in the near future

Amen.
Thanks a million.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by ttmax09(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awol1:

Give Ngozi the credit she deserves joor..

Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Tapout(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awol1:

Give Ngozi the credit she deserves joor

Emphasis cheesy
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Philadelphia: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
How far can the herdsmen go?

Igbos shine outside Nigeria. In Nigeria, the Fulanis try to supress the Igbos and project themselves whereas they lack the education and knowledge. That's why na only for Nigeria aboki dey shine. Local champions.

I dare anyone to name any Nigerian northerner that has done great feat in Economics or Industry outside Nigeria
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Goke7: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Philadelphia:
How far can the herdsmen go?

Igbos shine outside Nigeria. In Nigeria, the Fulanis try to supreme the Igbos and project themselves whereas they lack the education and knowledge. That's why na only for Nigeria aboki dey shine. Local champions.

I dare anyone to name any Nigerian northerner that has done great feat in Economics or Industry outside Nigeria

is this necessary?
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by colestephan86: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Our supports goes to Ngozi Okonji Iweala.

Nigerians should support her regardless of your tribe. International communities don't know you as an Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, You're just a Nigerian once you're outside
What are you saying, the election isn't going to hold in Nigeria FYI
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by EdmundChidera(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
colestephan86:

What are you saying, the election isn't going to hold in Nigeria FYI
what are you saying, did I say it was going to hold in Nigeria. Learn how to understand things, it's important.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by prof2007: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
omhor:
Wow this good news grin
Another Okonjo Iweala on the way........me grin

This is the kind of dream to have...work towards it and you will surely achieve greatness!
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by prof2007: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
brexit:
Please you people should salute the foresight of Mr President for that substitution as if he knew WTO has made up its mind to give it to a female

All the nations that brought out their best among the males have been rejected

A big KUDOS to PMB, join me to congratulate him, together we will make it irrespective of tribe and ethnicity

Mr President deserves kudos for that choice he made.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Philadelphia: 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Goke7:

is this necessary?

Yes it is.
Prove me wrong if you can.
Nigeria has never been in this terrible state since inception.

FEC approved more than half a billion naira for railway construction from Portharcourt to Maiduguri.

What about the Portharcourt/ Aba expressway that has been left to turn to a thick forest for more than 15 years?
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by leofab(f): 12:03am On Oct 09, 2020
TimeManager:

My daughter, don't lead yourself on the path of destruction. Be wise.

kiss the truth!
did you see how articulated her opponent was ? What business does God has with WTO?
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by TimeManager(m): 1:24am On Oct 09, 2020
leofab:
did you see how articulated her opponent was ? What business does God has with WTO?
She dedicates her hard work to God, it's her choice. your disbelief in God is your choice either.
God is beyond human logic.

kiss the truth!
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by olajigaolamide: 2:34am On Oct 09, 2020
Congratulations Dr Okonjo Iweala on getting to the final round. I wish you success in the Election.
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Even on the area of weakness she's still at advantage. Aunty Ngo for the job !! smiley
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by john4affiliate: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2020
I know our mama will be the 1 elected, congrats in advance
Re: WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement by Xpol: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2020
The funniest part is none of these people ranting online will help or vote for her. Nigerians like to turn every matter to tribal thing we're the most divided nation on earth... When she finally gets the appointment you may see topics on nairaland like she was able to get the job with the support of Igbo or Yoruba. Taahhh!!! how were you people able to help her, okaayyy through your nairaland comments right? I hear you

XPOL
XPOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari / Caption This President Buhari And Jonathan's Picture / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.