Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) (77565 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa & Sharon, Davido’s Sister In Twerking Competition / Lilian Esoro Stuns In Hot Swimsuit Photos, Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Jeninear: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
I pray something meaningful takes place after this protest.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by lollytk(f): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
The Nigerian Singer, Tiwa Savage Joins others in protesting for #Endsars in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1sX1LPvoEA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjFCSbWyA1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-urjhrxogc
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by emijo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Evect:
undecided
Abeg when Lil frosh go join tongue
Do you want him to use someone’s daughter as punching bag?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Babtunz: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hambivert:
sparogatively

What's the meaning of this word sef? Even Google can't find a meaning for it

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by osamz007: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
longetivity:
shame on naira Marley

BIG shame on burna boy
biggest shame on 2face

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by praiseneo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
SHame on Naira Marley
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by naturefellow(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
aminusodiq:
Good development...

But she's obviously chasing clout
As Falz/Runtown don blaze trail for us na?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Antoeni(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
The Government and Police Authority Should Redefine the Activities of SARS NOT End SARS
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
If these celebs come out in number at least it will motivate more ppl to join
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by cardoctor(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Una welldone
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by GreenDee(f): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nice move, Government should better listen oo.

Praise the lord friends! I sell bedsheets, blankets.and duvets . Please patronise your girl.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Antoeni(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Naira Marley May be Regreting Now
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:
Why didn't she join from the Start/Beginning? Had it been Police were throwing tear gas would she have showed up undecided yeye
oga f she no join you go talk,now she don join you still carry mouth like vulture own yan nonsense,where is your own protest video,My hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by naturefellow(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
voiceless1:
CAMEO appearance.
For the GRAM.
Instalive!

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by UTILITYMAY(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awesome
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by heendrix(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
retake89:

You're talking in the rubbish,why u no join?
How are you sure I wasn't there undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by voiceless1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
naturefellow:
Instalive!

I swear
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by heendrix(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
mamaafrik:
oga f she no join you go talk,now she don join you still carry mouth like vulture own yan nonsense,where is your own protest video,My hypocrite

Follow me on Instagram to get my videos n pictures sad
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Hoojay(f): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
undecided undecided undecided
DenreleDave:

Ehnn t
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by DontBullshitMe: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fame and goodwill hunters everywhere. . .
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by SmartPolician: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:
Why didn't she join from the Start/Beginning? Had it been Police were throwing tear gas would she have showed up undecided yeye

Abeg call down

You are talking about a lady here.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Babtunz:

What's the meaning of this word sef? Even Google can't find a meaning for it

You actually checked Google for it??! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by INCREDIBLEGUY: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Guys, am also a celebrity, how do I join please
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Mastakija(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
toke makinwa
where omotola
mercy aigbe oya plamba moni #ENDSARS ya

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Antoeni:
This 2 Ashewo don Joint too

how is that your business? Lazy youth
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by ike95: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:
guy you get sense ooh
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by yawehoverall: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Humans! .. if the celebs don't come out, they will say, they make noise on social media, if they do come out, they will say it's jeje Waka, go inside the sun, isn't good for your acquired skin, they just want to trend , they have been bought .....blah blah blah..

Moral lesson: just be you!!!

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by freemi(m): 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:
ths type must cmplain. So terible

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by gmacnoms(m): 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
I joined too

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by mattmogan88: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
They are supposed to start it not the other way round, they are now joining cos nothing bad has happened, SHAKING MY HEAD

Bunch of Cowards
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by heendrix(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
SmartPolician:

Abeg call down

You are talking about a lady here.

Ladies are not left out in Calabar and Delta

SARS in the south west are still nice leaving Ladies out of their madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) / Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures) / Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.