Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) (77582 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa & Sharon, Davido’s Sister In Twerking Competition / Lilian Esoro Stuns In Hot Swimsuit Photos, Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
emeijeh:

Guy, be calming down na!
Are you on the street or on your bedsheet?
Don't mind that idiiiaat. Am very sure his at work securing his daily meal.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Myself2(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
emeijeh:

Guy, be calming down na!

Hmm sounds like Felix
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Ijaya123: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:
Why didn't she join from the Start/Beginning? Had it been Police were throwing tear gas would she have showed up undecided yeye

What's your own contribution?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by mrsteel: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
longetivity:
shame on naira Marley
BIG shame on burna boy
Na to make mouth dem sabi
Especially that burna boy fela wanna be

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by calebadeosun: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
emeijeh:

Guy, be calming down na!
Dont mind the guy jare...she join again wahala

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by knowhowk: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
aminusodiq:
Good development...

But she's obviously chasing clout
Clout chasing are also Beneficial ,Let her chase more ...Tiwa Weldone Jare

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by heendrix(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
gmacnoms:
I joined too

so you're the one I saw shocked

chai I for give u knock for the abuse wey u abuse me last two years

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Babtunz: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

You actually checked Google for it??! undecided
Yes, but Google is suggesting 'prerogatively.'
What've you got?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by heendrix(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ijaya123:

What's your own contribution?
if you didn't see me there na you glue ur eyes sooo
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Omoslim26: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Antoeni:
This 2 Ashewo don Joint too
dis your big mouth go put you for wahala

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Babtunz:

Yes, but Google is suggesting 'prerogatively.'

What've you got?

Lol... Are you new to this forum??! Are you not aware of 'Nairaland Catchphrases or words'??! A lot of these people who constitute nuisance here simply construct a meaningless or dumb phrase or word. They use these to book spaces, begin childish comments, etc...

You don't waste your time Googling such! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by retake89(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:

How are you sure I wasn't there undecided

You dey there and u dey here dey rant. U dey everywhere join and I sure say u dey Benin dey protest as well. Oshe omini everywhere
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by YorubaAmaka(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Why do yoruba girls resemble each other with or without makeup.
See how Tiwa Savage resembles my man papa ajasco facially embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by heendrix(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
retake89:

You dey there and u dey here dey rant. U dey everywhere join and I sure say u dey Benin dey protest as well. Oshe omini everywhere

You know an hungry man when he speaks...who said I was in Benin to undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by willyjacs(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:
Why didn't she join from the Start/Beginning? Had it been Police were throwing tear gas would she have showed up undecided yeye
chief town-crier.

pissed off by everything....what a frustrating life u must be living.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by obyrich(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
APC has failed. They were voted to address institutional corruption bedevilling Nigeria and chart new course for the country.

Rather than do this, they got lost in the euphoria and grandeur of the perks of leadership. They quickly coopted the 'criminal elements' in PDP and others in opposition forming an unholy alliace that is grossly anti-masses.

They are more preoccupied with designing anti-people policies than in charting growth and unification courses for the nation.

Always using PDPs failures to cover up for their own incompetence and greed, forgetting they were not voted to measure prick with PDP!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by heendrix(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
willyjacs:
chief town-crier.
pissed off by everything....what a frustrating life u must be living.
Not as terribly worse as urs tho
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Babtunz: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Lol... Are you new to this forum??! Are you not aware of 'Nairaland Catchphrases or words'??! A lot of these people who constitute nuisance here simply construct a meaningless or dumb phrase or word. They use these to book spaces, begin childish comments, etc...

You don't waste your time Googling such! grin

Ohh, is that it? I get it now

Thanks for the hint
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good!... #power to the people!

Enough of nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by retake89(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:

You know an hungry man when he speaks...who said I was in Benin to undecided

Now I know say u no sabi read. I give up on u
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by hopexter(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:

Don't go and protest, be here complaining who started from beginning or not. Complainant angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Perozxy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Well-done tiwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:

Una get problem for this country. Person protest, she nor join from the beginning. Person nor protest, she nor get mind, she doesn't feel the pain of the people.

You join the protest?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Jdbrasco2: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kudos to Runtown for leading the effort
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
What a man cannot do, A woman can....... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Acidosis(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
longetivity:
shame on naira Marley

BIG shame on burna boy

Your destiny is not in the hand of Naira Marley and Burna Boy.

They don't owe you any protest.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by nerd004: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
If the NGgovt don't act fast,,,,I smell a hot revolution coming....

As little as this is...the level of unison among we youth should send a strong signal to FG ...A revolution is coming

I shall be joining the protest tomorrow...

#endsars

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by LZAA: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

For which part of Lagos, I'm asking for my neighbour?

[img]https://media1./images/762535daff1f32f515ed1d679406a8ae/tenor.gif[/img]
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by gaventa: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
He sure me say you be poor person , I fit bet and die. Human being fear them.
heendrix:
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Rahkman: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tiwa savage worwor die without makeup
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Starke(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hello Achievers!
Good afternoon
Everyone here knows the incredible difficulty and heartache that accompanies entrepreneurship.
And how difficult it is to get a good YES.
I am in one of those situations.
Right now, it is still a No and I need your help to make No a "Maybe".

I have been asked to get as much people to like and comment on my Presentation. So I'm bringing it in here and asking for your help.
Pls like and comment on my presentation for The Next Titan.
Link below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGBCeqsHZ1v/?igshid=15ymolpl9hrpf

Admin I am terribly sorry for derailing the group. Pls accept my apologies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) / Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car / Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.