Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) (77592 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa & Sharon, Davido’s Sister In Twerking Competition / Lilian Esoro Stuns In Hot Swimsuit Photos, Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by dstar01(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
God bless everyone involve in this massive protest to #EndSarsNow. It's been a long time coming.

Win! Win!! Win!!!

It's happening at the weekly Nija Live draws.

You too can become a winner of a 50kg bag of Rice (caprice) in the weekly Nija Live draws.

Registration is free of charge.

A bag of Rice in the market goes for as high as N35,000 or even more depending on your location,  but the Nija Live Platform is helping to create an opportunity for registered members to get this essential commodity at a bargain.

Rush now to � https://www.nija.live  and see more details about this amazing opportunity.

Inform friends and family also!

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:

Follow me on Instagram to get my videos n pictures sad
post the video here make thr whole world see that you aren't just another low budget hypocrite
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Oludayoogun(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Evect:
undecided
Abeg when Lil frosh go join tongue

������
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Oludayoogun(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=Evect post=94732137] undecided
Abeg when Lil frosh go join tongue[/quot grin angry grin grin grin angry grin grin cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by thaoriginator: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Everybody now playing to the gallery.

Make all una get outtttt!!! cry
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by heendrix(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Annie001:

You are shameless idiot, what did you do what have you done against the police brutality? Silly keypad warrior

Ur English doesn't even add up which tells more how subliterate neanderthals you've always been and still is at the moment

If I were you I'd enroll into school once more and ensure I don't get to waste my parent's effort no more. Daft fool
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by mikkyangel3: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Toke Makinwa outside in the sun and she didn't spontaneously combust?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by willyjacs(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:

Not as terribly worse as urs tho
I don't lament over good developments like ur psychosomatically neuroses is causing u nd ur hell of a life to.

we only flog idiots like u.....it gives us joy.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by heendrix(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
willyjacs:
I don't lament over good developments like ur psychosomatically neuroses is causing u nd ur hell of a life to.

we only flog idiots like u.....it gives us joy.

it'd gladens my heart if you can come to Leumack and give me this said beating

I'm waiting sha o
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by KayceeBen: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Evect:
undecided Abeg when Lil frosh go join tongue
lil frog not frosh

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Coquinoqui: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Burna boy missed a sizeable opportunity here to really solidify his claim as Africa Giant. Sowore called him out he refused that's understandable but #ENDSARS is not a political motivated movement
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Naira Marley do everybody Ojoro.... 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Naira Marley do everybody Ojoro....
Burna boy just get craze for heqd
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Happy2020: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Just chasing clout, don’t mind her
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Oshowfreetv: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
#EndSarsProtest - Wizkid & Davido With Falz, Runtown Out For End Sars Protest In Lagos!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fucyM04jAKw
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Obarofrederick(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, this is just a Waka jeje parade!

I assure you, the powers that be, are not bothered!
Sparogatively is now your trademark here hmmm everybody dey vex for this nairaland oh. So who is the captain? Is it Slawormir?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Lady2Tessy: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
I'm having problem promoting my post on IG. Promoted once, then had issue with payment mode.
Please, does anyone know how to solve this
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by gmacnoms(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:

so you're the one I saw shocked

chai I for give u knock for the abuse wey u abuse me last two years
abeg, which abuse o. Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by gmacnoms(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:

so you're the one I saw shocked

chai I for give u knock for the abuse wey u abuse me last two years
not true joor. I'm well brought up, I dont abuse people. No matter how angry I am,I air my anger politely and constructively
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by heendrix(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
gmacnoms:
not true joor. I'm well brought up, I dont abuse people. No matter how angry I am,I air my anger politely and constructively

Correct

I was pulling ur legs actually
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Onekind04(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
O.b.o has uncles in the govt. He probably can't really speak about it publicly
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by john4affiliate: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Indeed we have to end SARS
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Annie001: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:

Ur English doesn't even add up which tells more how subliterate neanderthals you've always been and still is at the moment

If I were you I'd enroll into school once more and ensure I don't get to waste my parent's effort no more. Daft fool
You do not deserve to read good English, because it's obvious that stupidity is your second name, I said what I said, you are a shameless idiot, a low life who is only privilege to have a phone
Omo irankiran
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by AndrewLiverSalt: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
#EndSars the killing is too much
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Earnonline7: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Oh
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by eyizlive(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
yawehoverall:
Humans! .. if the celebs don't come out, they will say, they make noise on social media, if they do come out, they will say it's jeje Waka, go inside the sun, isn't good for your acquired skin, they just want to trend , they have been bought .....blah blah blah..

Moral lesson: just be you!!!

Oil dey ur head...av always said Nigerians are the problem, not the government or any system. Na dem go say let's do this, dem no go do and dem no go let others do too
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by yawehoverall: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
eyizlive:

Oil dey ur head...av always said Nigerians are the problem, not the government or any system. Na dem go say let's do this, dem no go do and dem no go let others do too

Thank you jare! It's well o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by typersi: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hoojay:
Isowk, me sef go join for NAIRALAND #ENDSARS OOOO grin grin grin

Meanwhile, come and buy teeth whitener o... 4k pere (Lagos clients only)

specially made with activated organic charcoal

l
lpix first
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by 3RNEST(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Evect:
undecided
Abeg when Lil frosh go join tongue
He don end for he babe head grin
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by CallmeCHIKE: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:

That you happen to be the first to use an handset and ur adding no Exquisite value to ur Family and ur 20th generation to come doesn't speak same for others

Facts remains where I am now n what I've achieved you can't get there not even in ur 20th added year life time
u

You're explaining yourself, for what?
Stupid write up, no punctuation marks, nothing!

Just an idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car / Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.