Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) (77567 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa & Sharon, Davido’s Sister In Twerking Competition / Lilian Esoro Stuns In Hot Swimsuit Photos, Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by cray91(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
are you there? did you show up? are you with them right now?

what effort have you made or making concerning the endsarz movement

I guess none besides you lurking behind your phone keypad and criticizing others effort

careful okay! what you can't do or not doing stop talking people down of engaging themselves in it!
heendrix:
Why didn't she join from the Start/Beginning? Had it been Police were throwing tear gas would she have showed up undecided yeye

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:
Why didn't she join from the Start/Beginning? Had it been Police were throwing tear gas would she have showed up undecided yeye

Look at you. I'm sure if you had the same status of a celebrity with money and fame, you wouldn't even stress yourself.

Woman dey go out go protest, you still dey yab am... You wey dey type for touchscreen. Shame on you bros!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by spiritmasquerad(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:
Where u dey
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Gokoyer0(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
I bet your sense organ must be deceiving you. There is not gonna be any revolution coming anytime soon. Nigeria youths are not ready or are scared.

The celebrities knew this does not affect the power-that-be directly hence they championed this one. Go to YouTube to watch how many youths are with that vibrant Aisha during the 'revolution Now' protest in Abuja on 1st of October
]If the NGgovt don't act fast,,,,I smell a hot revolution coming....

As little as this is...the level of unison among we youth should send a strong signal to FG ...A revolution is coming

I shall be joining the protest tomorrow...

#endsars

[/quote]
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Ijaya123: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:

if you didn't see me there na you glue ur eyes sooo

Who are you?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by selemo: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Vagabonds!!! They should have protested against Buhari. Useless celebrshits .
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Charlex23(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hoojay:
Isowk, me sef go join for NAIRALAND #ENDSARS OOOO grin grin grin

Meanwhile, come and buy teeth whitener o... 4k pere (Lagos clients only)

specially made with activated organic charcoal

How can i get one 4rm u
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by atlanticexpress: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:
Ode, shut up..
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by atlanticexpress: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Antoeni:
This 2 Ashewo don Joint too
Correct, Nice one
Do u know ur real father? Born troway bastarrd undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by banio: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Toke Makinwa hope your gonorrhea is gone.

grin
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:

Did you join at any point?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Hoojay(f): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Charlex23:

How can i get one 4rm u

Chat up
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
The Nigerian Singer, Tiwa Savage Joins others in protesting for #Endsars in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1sX1LPvoEA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjFCSbWyA1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-urjhrxogc
And it took an igbo man runtown to start this protest even when naira Marley chickened out
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by zudozz: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Antoeni:
This 2 Ashewo don Joint too
Correct, Nice one

YOU ARE A MAD Coward!
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by iboboyswag(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Abeggi! People chasing clout.

Since they realised that protesters weren't being teargassed, they decide to join to pursue clout.

We know who dey for us las las.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
longetivity:
shame on naira Marley

BIG shame on burna boy

They will join now to chase clout
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by heendrix(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ijaya123:

Who are you?
Police couldn't do shit cause they know a Colonel's son was present cool
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by medolab90(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
undecided
aminusodiq:
Good development...

But she's obviously chasing clout

What do you people really want? She no come out una go talk,she came out now she is Clout chasing. Las Las they owe us nothing afterall we are all Nigerians.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Bigfish121(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Last last nah make up make this girl fine
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by CallmeCHIKE: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:

Talking sh!t!
I'm sure you're in your section 8 self con, typing this BS, you're not even protesting, you're adding zero values to your generation, your family and this country, not even to yourself. Omo get out!
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Bobcul: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nice one �
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by CallmeCHIKE: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

For which part of Lagos, I'm asking for my neighbour?

[img]https://media1./images/762535daff1f32f515ed1d679406a8ae/tenor.gif[/img]

You join for the protest? NO.
Oga get out.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Omezif(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
See protest, every one want to protest, we are now in protesting season.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by ElValiente(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
They caused traffic in sandfill now Chevron gosh I hate traffic but aluta continua
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by ZooOga: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
why dem take off masks in public? we know what dey look like. covid-19 can be airborne for 6 to 20 feet. does one of dem not have a young pikin to be concerned about.
irresponsible clout chasing and record promotion na. sad
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by mozona(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
What are Sars thinking right now
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by heendrix(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
CallmeCHIKE:

Talking sh!t!
I'm sure you're in your section 8 self con, typing this BS, you're not even protesting, you're adding zero values to your generation, your family and this country, not even to yourself. Omo get out!

That you happen to be the first to use an handset and ur adding no Exquisite value to ur Family and ur 20th generation to come doesn't speak same for others

Facts remains where I am now n what I've achieved you can't get there not even in ur 20th added year life time
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Some can only rant online but to go out na problem cowards!!!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by samology2000: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
See her nose. Are you sure she doesn't take snuff?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Everybody wan trend on top this SARS matter. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dey there na

anything to trend
Re: Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Annie001: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
heendrix:
You are shameless idiot, what did you do against the police brutality? Silly keypad warrior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures) / Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House / Angelina Jolie(miss Thing) Or Halle Berry( Black Barbie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.