Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Old Man Jailed For Puncturing A Condom With Pin Before Sleeping With A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old Man Jailed For Puncturing A Condom With Pin Before Sleeping With A Woman (766 Views)

Why Do Most Men Drink Alomo Bitter Before Sleeping With A Lady / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Man Jailed For Puncturing A Condom With Pin Before Sleeping With A Woman by starbestblog: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
SOURCE: https://www.starbest.net/47-year-old-man-jailed-for-puncturing-condom.html

A man has been jailed for rape after he punctured a condom before having sekz with a woman.

Andrew Lewis, 47, used a pin to make a hole in the contraceptive to trick the victim on March 10, 2018, a court heard.

The train driver received a four-year sentence at Worcester Crown Court on October 2 after admitting rape at an earlier hearing.

Glyn Samuel, prosecuting, said the woman had found the pin and other pierced condoms in a bedside draw. She checked the used condom in the bin and saw the hole.

The woman described the act as “pure evil” to police later that year.

Mr Samuel said: “He told police he had hoped the condom would split and it would improve the intimacy.

“He said it was the stupidest thing he has ever done. In piercing the condom beforehand there was a degree of planning involved.”

Mr Samuel added there was little case law to help Judge Nicholas Cole with the sentence.

Lynette McClement, defending, said Lewis, from Worcester, wanted to enhance intimacy, not get the woman pregnant.

Ms McClement said: “She had every right to choose her form of contraception. He had hoped it would tear, and as a result she would change her mind. It is an unusual case.”

Sentencing him, Judge Cole said the woman had made it plain she did not want a baby.

She had given consent as long as Lewis wore the condom, so it had been a devious act.

The judge said: “It was a breach of trust. The offence of ra4e is so serious a custodial sentence is appropriate.”

SOURCE: https://www.starbest.net/47-year-old-man-jailed-for-puncturing-condom.html
Re: Old Man Jailed For Puncturing A Condom With Pin Before Sleeping With A Woman by Pancakeey(f): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Eeeew I’m disturbed by reading this.

I’ve read a book and something similar happened.
The lady punctured the condom so the guy could impregnate her unknowingly.

The image of holes in a condom makes me sick embarassed
Re: Old Man Jailed For Puncturing A Condom With Pin Before Sleeping With A Woman by Madibah(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
He needs 600 years
Re: Old Man Jailed For Puncturing A Condom With Pin Before Sleeping With A Woman by Uzomacharles: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
That guy wisdom too much....
Too much wisdom go kill am

Re: Old Man Jailed For Puncturing A Condom With Pin Before Sleeping With A Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Usually it's ladies that do this.

First time I would be hearing that a man did it
Re: Old Man Jailed For Puncturing A Condom With Pin Before Sleeping With A Woman by budaatum: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
One just need imagine if he was HIV+.
Re: Old Man Jailed For Puncturing A Condom With Pin Before Sleeping With A Woman by Dpsychologist: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wait if i get this correctly, he was sentenced for rape for puncturing a condom.
Re: Old Man Jailed For Puncturing A Condom With Pin Before Sleeping With A Woman by Newman20(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Old Man Jailed For Puncturing A Condom With Pin Before Sleeping With A Woman by starbestblog: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
It is really something else

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Cum,and I Don't Want Vasline And Pussy(advice) / What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? / WATCH VIDEO: See The Pains Women Pass Through Just To Look Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.