Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid (3521 Views)

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? / Before I Do Something Stupid. I Need Advice Desperately!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Don't you think you are wasting oxygen?
Please the ozone layer needs more oxygen.

Pussy Ass Niggarr.

Ozone is 3 atom of oxygen.
Re: Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid by ChildOfDoom: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
motionarena:
sent
thank you sir. You have brightened my mood and made me forget the hurt of yesterday. God bless you
Re: Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid by ChildOfDoom: 6:29am On Oct 10, 2020
emeijeh:
Guy, use the 800 nails chewk yourself grin

I corrected it. It was an error from my phone that changed 'naira' to 'nails'
Re: Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2020
Xoly:
Betting is the downfall of some Nigeria men

I swear.. one guy told me he lost about 1 million naira since lock down and they collected about 100k ystday. I feel so sorry for the guy cos this lock down also affected me in a big way. Now he's lookin for a way to recover that money buh they taking more from him.
Re: Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
Thank you sir. It will help brighten my mood. That way I continue my rehabilitation. I have lost sleep thinking as in the past (deja vu).

Zenith bank 2375193046 miracle okobia

What a beautiful u got.. find something doin if not ur addiction will not stop. Keep urself busy boy. Don't put a shame to ur name
Re: Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid by ChildOfDoom: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Xoly:
But I don't understand ooo, how can betting be so addictive to people like this? shocked
it's beyond comprehension. Gambling cripples one's ambition and rational thinking, irrespective of class, age or gender
Re: Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid by ChildOfDoom: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Virtual dae wreck people. Desist from it. Na village you go go ooooooo grin
hmm very valid statement. Some fled home because of this. Some from landlord to tenant, some sell their shops, some get into problems with daredevils and law enforcement agencies. I'm alive is a miracle. I hope to pull out for good and live to tell the story
Re: Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid by ChildOfDoom: 6:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Uzomacharles:
I guess bet9ja or Betking....

Enjoy

Just 3800??

U should have people there how much they brought to the place
bet9ja virtual. The amount is not what i am worried about. The disappointment is that i have betrayed the promise I made to myself to stop. If you read my past threads, you will see that I 'used to be' a chronic gambler
Re: Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid by Uzomacharles: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
bet9ja virtual. The amount is not what i am worried about. The disappointment is that i have betrayed the promise I made to myself to stop. If you read my past threads, you will see that I 'used to be' a chronic gambler

U see that rubbish virtual that almost rendered my life useless is what I will not play again...

Stop going to there shop and download games and videos with that money....
Engage yourself in meaningful Activity or get a busy job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys See Why You Must Not Kneel Down To Propose To Your Woman (Photos Included) / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) / I Have Been Trying To Nail These Lady, She Came To My House Now This Is Happenin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.