Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? (4551 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right or Wrong?

There is this Hausa guy that takes care of the gate. Instead of being idle, he rides bike.

He brought his brother over and before you know it, they're now 6+ sleeping in one room — not everyday. I like them because they are humble and hardworking.

I hardly come out, so it takes them a month or three to see my face. Also, my number is mostly switched off.

One of them travelled for 2 months now and I didn't know. He came back this week and luckily, my phone was on and his call came through. I told him I will call him back the next day.

I met with him and stretched my hand for a handshake.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked and he nervously said yes. This nervousness stems from the respect he has for me even though he knows he's older.

We started discussing and he said, "Oga, I no get bike again." "Why? What happened?" I asked. "I sell am use the money go North go plant onion and rice."

When he said this, I was filled with smiles within me. I love smart people like this.

"The bike I dey ride now na another person own," he said.

Deep down, I know what he was driving at.

"How long does this onion take before you harvest? Six months?" I asked. "No, three months."

Over here, in Rivers state, bike is around 290k and above. The last one I bought in Anambra for one of his brothers was 200k+.

He usually goes to Delta state to buy bike from someone he knows at a cheaper rate.

The last one he bought in Delta state last year was around 199k or thereabout.

I was impressed with what he did — the agricultural initiative.

He sold his bike and spent it on agriculture. If he was some Rivers' men, he will spend it on girls, drinks, cultism or learning Yahoo.

I asked him if he knows about the Russian war in Ukraine and he said yes. I began to praise him of what he just did.

He said he'll bring the onion via truck to Rivers state and it makes lots of profit.

At the end of our discussion, I promised to buy myself a new bike and give it to him to ride.

So, he will be heading to Delta state to buy a new bike this month. 250k will probably be spent on it. I told him to call the seller in Delta and get back to me.

Damn, I was impressed with what he did.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Let me ask you. Did he do the right thing? Would you do what he did?

If you were in his shoe, what would you have done with the money?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Haylel: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
I reeled through the write-up twice but I didn't fish anything right or wrong 'bout his actions.

If it's 'bout the onion investment, we will know if he did the right thing in 3 months time.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Haylel:
First to comment.
I'm actually the first to moment. cheesy
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Akinzola: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
It's a great initiative, I'm impressed too
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Danibonk(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bike now cost 380 to 400k now so get your facts right

5 Likes

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Haylel: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm actually the first to moment. cheesy
Your second comment is an extension to your original post. Literally, you are the first to comment. Technically, I am. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by IclintonN: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
The hausa's have passion for there work that why i still marvel when some say they are not wise. I like those guys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Danibonk:
Bike now cost 380 to 400k now so get your facts right
It depends. Bikes are in different kinds and grades.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
IclintonN:
The hausa's have passion for there work that why i still marvel when some say they are not wise. I like those guys
They are focused and determined.

5 Likes

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by IclintonN: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
iLegendd:
They are focused.
. Just imagine they clear 1 plot of land 4k for me. When my brother man say e no do am 13k . I like working with them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Uzomacharles: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
He did what is good for him and we don't give a fuvk...
Even if you wan buy am BENZ, Na your pocket aje..
Fuel Hike get weight pass this thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
IclintonN:
. Just imagine they clear 1 plot of land 4k for me. When my brother man say e no do am 13k . I like working with them
Exactly. I think money has more value in the North.

7 Likes

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Okay

I appreciate your input.

4 Likes

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Uzomacharles: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
iLegendd:
Okay
I appreciate your input.
No Wam
You're Sighted
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Haakeem(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:

what is this one saying? Gettatangry

1 Like

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Candidlady: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Three major tribes!!!

Hausa(S) is/are still the number one!! Ihave learnt a lot from Mr kabiru

If it were to be that tribe they'd sell the bike, and use the money to chasing under age girls.. No wonder they are called "something" demons (can't remember what comes before the DeMON)

Even heard they collect loans to buy wears for occasions/events

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Haakeem(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:

No Wam

You're Sighted
stop feeling your self up and down forming hater...hands go soon grip yah soon!
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by illicit(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Three major tribes!!!

Hausa(S) is/are still the number one!! Ihave learnt a lot from Mr kabiru

If it were to be that tribe they'd sell the bike, and use the money to chasing under age girls.. No wonder they are called "something" demons (can't remember what comes before the DeMON)

Even heard they collect loans to buy wears for occasions/events

Yes I am a Yoruba demon

See d way I am haunting u tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Haakeem(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
He did the right thing, thou most of them got business mindset.

I really appriciate you for what you promised to do for him...enjoy yah night.

5 Likes

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Candidlady: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
illicit:

Yes I am a Yoruba demon

See d way I am haunting u tongue

You!!!!!!

You are lucky iam sober ,,,,..
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Tony142: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
iLegendd:

Let me ask you. Did he do the right thing? Would you do what he did?

If you were in his shoe, what would you have done with the money?

He should not have sold the bike, all the money he have being working and saving all this while should be enough to travel to the north, if selling the bike was the only way he could be able to raise money for him to travel then I think he has being wasting all the money he have being working for all this while without saving some out of it for emergency cases, so in conclusion I think he lack saving skill, cool
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by illicit(m): 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Candidlady:

You!!!!!!

You are lucky iam sober ,,,,..

I am always high tho
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Candidlady: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
illicit:

I am always high tho

Jehovah hireh/jireh wink
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by illicit(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Jehovah hireh/jireh wink

I am the son of the most high
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Candidlady: 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
illicit:

I am the son of the most high

Jesus iknow.... Please identify ?
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by illicit(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Jesus iknow.... Please identify ?

I am Jesus Highst
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Haakeem(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tony142:

He should not have sold the bike, all the money he have being working and saving all this while should be enough to travel to the north, if selling the bike was the only way he could be able to raise money for him to travel then I think he has being wasting all the money he have being working for all this while without saving some out of it for emergency cases, so in conclusion I think he lack saving skill, cool
I wanted to reply you yunno, but immediately i remembered it was nt my post i changed my mind.
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Uzomacharles: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Haakeem:
stop feeling your self up and down forming hater...hands go soon grip yah soon!

I just noticed you...
Forming when you got nothing to contribute..

Even the op has been blessing lives here, how many have u blessed or u just want us to notice you?

No wam we don notice u
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Uzomacharles: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Haakeem:
what is this one saying? Gettatangry

I said what OP understood...
It's simply beyond your understanding
Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by iLegendd(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tony142:

He is married with kids. I have never caught him with a woman or wasting money or even smoking anything. Also, he sends money home to his parents regularly.

So, it's understandable unlike me without no wife, no girlfriend (choice) and kids to drain my pocket.

1 Like

Re: This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? by Tony142: 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Haakeem:
I wanted to reply you yunno, but immediatly i remembered it was nt my post i changed my mind.

Same here, wanted to reply you too but I will not lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend / Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi / The Condom Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.