Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,215 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS (29216 Views)

VAT: Lagos, Oyo, Rivers, FCT Subsidise 33 States / Lagos, Akwa Ibom Rivers To Spend More Than 15 Other States Combined In 2021 / Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by EmekaA125(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
OVB123:
Don't mind them, there are not concerned about their states. Mtcheew!
Do you know the population of Ndigbo in Lagos and Ogun State. They're also in appreciable number in Oyo (Ibadan). If not for Ndigbo, the IGR that you guys are boasting of won't be realizable. Of what use is IGR when the poor masses are not being impacted directly with it through road construction, boosting SME, agriculture, healthcare etc. That's the point

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Taye4j: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
EmekaA125:

Continue deceiving yourself. Yoruba nation can't be prosperous ahead of Igbo. It's not possible because even the IGR in SW that you must have made this assertion with respect to was hugely due to Igbos economic presence in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo. Why are Osun, Ekiti and Ondo not in the equation? It's simply because Igbo people are few there. So it's very wrong to put Southwest ahead of Igbo in any developmental or economic progress.

So you are claiming you developed Lagos, Ogun and Oyo. Thought you guys claimed you developed Lagos alone.

Lol, this people are high on Corona weed.

Maybe you should go and read that write up again, Osun's IGR is almost at par with Anambra.

Stupid sombori. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by LegendHero(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
EmekaA125:

Poverty capital where an apprentice in Nnewi or Onitsha can feed your entire hopeless generation that has nothing to live for. Ezi

You guys problem is that you measure prosperity but trading alone thereby neglecting other aspect of the economy.

If I am doing IT with a revenue of 500k monthly, does that mean I am poor because Shinedu is an apprentice in Onitsha selling at a 2by2 shop?

All indices of prosperity always place the SE as the poorest. You are just empty vessels that make the loudest noise such that no state in your dead zone can boast of any meaningful revenue to indicate you are even closer to your mate.

Imagin Kano+Kaduna alone generates more revenue that the whole 5 SE states and yet you guys will be here picking on the North everytime forgetting the fact that you are actually the POVERTY capital of the South.

If we say anything, they will mention spare part seller, if we say this they will mention Gala hawkers. Is it that the Igbos only think anybody that trade in gala or spare parts is richer than other people doing other trade or services?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by LegendHero(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
EmekaA125:

Do you know the population of Ndigbo in Lagos and Ogun State. They're also in appreciable number in Oyo (Ibadan). If not for Ndigbo, the IGR that you guys are boasting of won't be realizable. Of what use is IGR when the poor masses are not being impacted directly with it through road construction, boosting SME, agriculture, healthcare etc. That's the point

You guys are comedian.

How much is the population of Ndigbo living in the SE states?

At least we all can agree that they are more populous than the Ibos living outside the SE state.

Why is it that the SE states with the highest number of Igbos are nothing to write home about in terms of IGR?

How can people that can’t contribute IGR in their respective region be the sole determinant of IGR in other people’s land?

Can you give what you don’t have or people from that area just suffer from chronic delusional complex such that they regurgitate rubbish everything without thinking through?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Taye4j: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
LegendHero:

You guys are comedian.

How much is the population of Ndigbo living in the SE states?

At least we all can agree that they are more populous than the Ibos living outside the SE state.

Why is it that the SE states with the highest number of Igbos are nothing to write home about in terms of IGR?

How can people that can’t contribute IGR in their respective region be the sole determinant of IGR in other people’s land?

Can you give what you don’t have or people from that area just suffer from chronic delusional complex such that they regurgitate rubbish everything without thinking through?

I swear, these Igbo people need their brains checked. For crying out loud, they are not the only tribe in Lagos, we have the SS people, the Northern people, other Africans and people from other part of the world talk less of the Yorubas who owns Lagos.

I don't understand the fact that even when you have majority of Igbos in the SE, the region is still being tagged the Almajiris of the Southern Nigeria.

I swear, this people are a shame to their ancestors, Ojukwu and Azikwe will be crying in their graves by now.

Wasted generation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by OVB123: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
BoboNogoDie:
YET OGUN STATE IS AS USELESS AS KOGI STATE.

WHAT ARE THESE ROGUE GOVERNORS DOING WITH ALL THE MONEY??

GBENGA DANIEL

IBIKUNLE

AND THE NEW ONE

USELESS THIEVES
But Amosu did very well, the reformed in IGR of that state (Ogun) started during his time.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by LegendHero(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
There is also something the Igbos don't understand when we are talking about state prosperity.

When they say the South East states are poor in revenue, they actually mean all the revenue generated within that geographical location called SE is low.

That means that the SE states are actually surviving on the FAAC relative to what their government generates.

Also, people always make a mistake about all these things. When they say SE states are poor, Ibos will be around shouting they are selling things in Lagos or Ibadan and using that as a defensive tactics. Anything you do in Ibadan or Borno is counted in that area and you can only count it as part of the SE revenue if you actually invest in the SE state either opening a company there and paying taxes.

An example is England, we have numerous Yorubas in the UK but when they count the SW states revenue, they always base in on the geographical location called SW and not its people living in the UK.

If they say Oyo state revenue is 17billion, it means what the government of the state generates and not what Yorubas from Oyo state living in diasopora generate.

Often Igbos always use this deviation tactics to shield the poor nature of their respective states by saying they have 2by 2 shop or hawk gala in Lagos Ibadan expressway.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Uchek(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Which facts?

DenreleDave:
grin

South west will be the most prosperous nation if Nigeria breaks up..

Dont argue with me

The facts are very clear..

Most prosperous nations if Nigeria breaks up:

South west

South south

South east

North west

North Central

North East

Guys attention pls... Pls We need a single room within island... It shud be within Ajah and not too far from the bus stop.... Pls very important, it shud not be too much oooo, this is a distress need

Pls anyone that has any available room for rent shud pls quote me.... Ilaje or close places will be preferable.... Single room pls..

Pls it should be within Ajah.. I will expecting feedback..
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by totit: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
If Nigeria split I wonder how the SE will survive considering the fact that without igr a nation is consider poor or bankrupt.

Shm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by LegendHero(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Taye4j:

I swear, these Igbo people need their brains checked. For crying out loud, they are not the only tribe in Lagos, we have the SS people, the Northern people, other Africans and people from other part of the world talk less of the Yorubas who owns Lagos.

I don't understand the fact that even when you have majority of Igbos in the SE, the region is still being tagged the Almajiris of the Southern Nigeria.

I swear, this people are a shame to their ancestors, Ojukwu and Azikwe will be crying in their graves by now.

Wasted generation.

Unfortunately, Azikwe and Ojuku also suffer from the same delusional complex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by hush15: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
tamdun:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/419020-lagos-rivers-fct-ogun-earned-more-than-other-33-states-combined-in-first-half-2020-nbs.html

Lagos earning is not a legitimate one. Its extortion. Fraudulent taxes and tariffs are being imposed from toll charges to land use charges.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Freebills12: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Philipponzaghi post=94742132]

Go and check those states IGR, a larger percentage of it is usually from PAYE and the formal sector.

The gala hawkers and 2by2 shops that don't even pay taxes in their respective muddy states cannot lay claim to the fact that they contribute enormously to their state of residence.

Have you ever asked yourself why the Sad East states always have low IGR among their counterpart states?

LAGOS STATE INDIGE CAN'T GENERATE 5 BILLON FOLLOWING YOUR LINE OF ARGUMENT. YOUR HATRED FOR THE IGBOS SHOULD NOT BECLOUD YOUR SENSE OF JUDGEMENT. IN THE LAST CENSUS LAGOS STATE CAME SECOND, ONLY LAGOS INDIGEN WERE COUNTED?. YOU ARE NOT EVEN LIVING IN LAGOS, THIS PEOPLE YOU ARE BLASTING HAVE AN HONOURABLE MEMBER IN LAGOS STATE HOUSE ASSEMBLY. LET ME JUST STOP, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE STILL A TODDLER
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Anambra1stS0n: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
LegendHero:
There is also something the Igbos don't understand when we are talking about state prosperity.

When they say the South East states are poor in revenue, they actually mean all the revenue generated within that geographical location called SE is low.

That means that the SE states are actually surviving on the FAAC relative to what their government generates.

Also, people always make a mistake about all these things. When they say SE states are poor, Ibos will be around shouting they are selling things in Lagos or Ibadan and using that as a defensive tactics. Anything you do in Ibadan or Borno is counted in that area and you can only count it as part of the SE revenue if you actually invest in the SE state either opening a company there and paying taxes.

An example is England, we have numerous Yorubas in the UK but when they count the SW states revenue, they always base in on the geographical location called SW and not its people living in the UK.

If they say Oyo state revenue is 17billion, it means what the government of the state generates and not what Yorubas from Oyo state living in diasopora generate.

Often Igbos always use this deviation tactics to shield the poor nature of their respective states by saying they have 2by 2 shop or hawk gala in Lagos Ibadan expressway.
And you are ignorant not to know some traders make 500k in a day as profit, I don't know when you guys will receive common sense Anambra and Ebonyi with low IGR as claimed build more infrastructures still ranked low in debts you that claimed big IGR borrow to pay salaries not to talk about projects, it will take some one like you years to built duplex, while a common trade erect multiple storey buildings in a year, visit cities in the east and typical Yoruba cities to see the difference, you guys spent time and energy deceiving yourselves online not forgotten we live in the same country and many of us have toured cities in West, sometimes I beginning to imagine if the southwest you guys spent time to talk about here is different to the one I have visited severally, I wonder if they used you guys brains to buy ingredients for Ewedu soap.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Anambra1stS0n: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
God know how to punish you guys over your propaganda, thank God Nigeria will witness another round of recession, we will know again great states that will withstand the meltdown, you guys disappointed Nigerians last recession when all the states in West minus Lagos were bankrupt and asked FG for bailout, God go open you guys yash again

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Giantfarmer(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
just wandering what the South Easterners will say ... maybe they'll say it's NBS boss is aboki Who knows??
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Kinematics: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
AustineJohn908:
[s]Are you not even ashamed that even when Rivers has been in existence before us, cornered most of the oil companies but yet we are up there with you guys?
10 years ago we would have been at the bottom of the pie but today we are one of the top top Performers.
I'm so Proud of Akwa ibom state and all the governors that have ruled us ....they really set the background for this.

Imagine we are in front of Kano, Kaduna, Oyo Edo and others states that have been having more business opportunities far before us[/s].

Up there with who? When did 17b become up there?

Sometime ago the clown Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee was boasting of Akwa Ibom geared to generate 100b in 2020.

With all the chest beating and noise making from Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee I was expecting atleast 40b from AKS.

Cheap noise makers!

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Marine54(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
totit:
If Nigeria split I wonder how the SE will survive considering the fact that without igr a nation is consider poor or bankrupt.

Shm
Then allow them go now! They are asking out.Why are you afraid disintegration ?
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Giantfarmer(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
oh my God , laphhh wan kill me... which one be
SAD EAST STATES AGAIN
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by LegendHero(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
post=94746192:

And you are ignorant not to know some traders make 500k in a day as profit, I don't know when you guys will receive common sense Anambra and Ebonyi with low IGR as claimed build more infrastructures still ranked low in debts you that claimed big IGR borrow to pay salaries not to talk about projects, it will take some one like you years to built duplex, while a common trade erect multiple storey buildings in a year, visit cities in the east and typical Yoruba cities to see the difference, you guys spent time and energy deceiving yourselves online not forgotten we live in the same country and many of us have toured cities in West, sometimes I beginning to imagine if the southwest you guys spent time to talk about here is different to the one I have visited severally, I wonder if they used you guys brain to buy ingredients for Ewedu soap.

Lol I have actually visited the East when I was back in Nigeria and I won't even want to go back there because there is actually nothing happening over there.

Why should the Sw'ners build multi-storey buildings when we have vast lands that can be enough for a normal duplex. While growing up in the West, people won't even rent your 3 storey building (against lesser storey) as a landlord because the Yorubas hate climbing stairs. You can ask your Yoruba friends if you know one and you will understand what I am saying.

Most of those houses in the East don't have running water or lift to ferry occupants. That means I have to carry my keg downstairs to go and fect water and climb stairs back to my apartment. I will prefer to build multiple duplex and bungalows that are conducive than live in multi-storey building that will be inconvenient.

Even in the USA, residential areas are not always high rise building, they are usually 90% of the time duplex or one-two storey building. You will only see those high rise residential building close to downtown because they have less usable lands.

One other thing you guys are also obsessed about is roof which is just a house roofing. If I build my house 30 years ago using the roofing material in use then, do I need to go and remove all my roof (even if they are still in perfect shape) because I want them to be back to shiny to please my neighbor next door and shout I am a billionaire?

I have been to the said SE and maybe there is another thing called development in you guys dictionary coz I can't even see any thing spectacular about those states.

About traders, there are several traders making the said money but must they always be a spare part seller or gala hawker before they can make it? I know about some Alhajas in Agbeni in Ibadan that are very rich and what they do is just sell wears like laces, Ankaras, and etc. but you don't see them chestbeating like morons online.

Anyone can claim anything online. I can also say I make 5million daily as sales gain by selling food, it is left on people to prove me wrong.

The statistics available to us showed the SE states are the poorest region in the south by standard economic indices. That should be the crux of the argument instead of empty chestbeating without substance.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by moneyissues(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Olatunji1929:
bro I don't know how to be mining pls can u help out

Login your account every one hour and click on the claim to earn and you can also earn by referring...
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by moneyissues(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jamessly:
how can I get it

Login your account every one hour and click on the claim to earn and you can also earn by referring...
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by AustineJohn908(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kinematics:

Up there with who? When did 17b become up there?

Sometime ago the clown Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee was boasting of Akwa Ibom geared to generate 100b in 2020.

With all the chest beating and noise making from Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee I was expecting atleast 40b from AKS.

Cheap noise makers!
You're not seeing that this is just 1 steps we have made..Rivers have made over 100 steps yet they are in 65 billion.
imagine with 1 steps we are at 17 billion...when we make 10 steps I really wonder how many billions we will be in....in essence we would have toppled Rivers IGR by then and also it will be showing in our citizens.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Giantfarmer(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
BoboNogoDie:
YET OGUN STATE IS AS USELESS AS KOGI STATE.

WHAT ARE THESE ROGUE GOVERNORS DOING WITH ALL THE MONEY??

GBENGA DANIEL

IBIKUNLE

AND THE NEW ONE

USELESS THIEVES
useless but ahead of abia and ebonyi
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Kinematics: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
AustineJohn908:
You're not seeing that this is just 1 steps we have made..Rivers have made over 100 steps yet they are in 65 billion.
imagine with 1 steps we are at 17 billion...when we make 10 steps I really wonder how many billions we will be in....in essence we would have toppled Rivers IGR by then and also it will be showing in our citizens.

We've been hearing this 1 step noise. You've been making 1 step since 2007. Always making 1 step grin
Come next year you will still be making 1 step.

Rivers was on lockdown for a longer time than Akwa Ibom, yet Rivers is still making more money. Keep making 1 step while Rivers is making several steps.

Last year your 1 step could make only about 32 billion the whole year while Rivers made over 140 billion.
Keep making 1 step.

1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Anambra1stS0n: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol I have actually visited the East when I was back in Nigeria and I won't even want to go back there because there is actually nothing happening over there.

Why should the Sw'ners build multi-storey buildings when we have vast lands that can be enough for a normal duplex. While growing up in the West, people won't even rent your 3 storey building (against lesser storey) as a landlord because the Yorubas hate climbing stairs. You can ask your Yoruba friends if you know one and you will understand what I am saying.

Most of those houses in the East don't have running water or lift to ferry occupants. That means I have to carry my keg downstairs to go and fect water and climb stairs back to my apartment. I will prefer to build multiple duplex and bungalows that are conducive than live in multi-storey building that will be inconvenient.

Even in the USA, residential areas are not always high rise building, they are usually 90% of the time duplex or one-two storey building. You will only see those high rise residential building close to downtown because they have less usable lands.

One other thing you guys are also obsessed about is roof which is just a house roofing. If I build my house 30 years ago using the roofing material in use then, do I need to go and remove all my roof (even if they are still in perfect shape) because I want them to be back to shiny to please my neighbor next door and shout I am a billionaire?

I have been to the said SE and maybe there is another thing called development in you guys dictionary coz I can't even see any thing spectacular about those states.

About traders, there are several traders making the said money but must they always be a spare part seller or gala hawker before they can make it? I know about some Alhajas in Agbeni in Ibadan that are very rich and what they do is just sell wears like laces, Ankaras, and etc. but you don't see them chestbeating like morons online.

Anyone can claim anything online. I can also say I make 5million daily as sales gain by selling food, it is left on people to prove me wrong.

The statistics available to us showed the SE states are the poorest region in the south by standard economic indices. That should be the crux of the argument instead of empty chestbeating without substance.

Keep fooling yourself with typical Yoruba propaganda you guys were born with, visit Yoruba cities and Igbo cities to understand better not theories, you actually visited East in your dream, like many of your likes here, I perfectly understand grin
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by AustineJohn908(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kinematics:

We've been hearing this 1 step noise. You've been making 1 step since 2007. Always making 1 step grin
Come next year you will still be making first step.

Rivers was on lockdown for a longer time than Akwa Ibom, yet Rivers is still making more money. Keep making 1 step while Rivers is making several steps.

Last year your 1 step could make only about 38b the whole year while Rivers made over 140b.
Keep making 1 step.
No wahala on that. it is expected after all Rivers have been the headquarters of the oil companies in the Niger delta although these companies are moving to other states cause of the volatile state of Rivers now.
We just started receiving oil allowance in 2007 but Rivers have been receiving that with constant oil Companies Presence.
if we had that opportunity earlier I'm sure Rivers won't even near us.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by tiger28: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

You talk as if you are from Lagos, look at Osun postion and tell me what you have contributed. I think you are a tenant under Igbos in Lagos.
Bla bla bla bla....You better GO BACK HOME and start DEVELOPING. You guys seems to be at a STANDSTILL, no wonder IPOB is concerning itself with CHILDISH UTTERANCES like relocating Radio BIAFRA to Daura while others are progressing forward. ....
Easterners are akin to a GYROSCOPE:Vibrating aggressively WITHOUT moving ANYWHERE!
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by LegendHero(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
post=94747045:

Keep fooling yourself with typical Yoruba propaganda you guys were born with, visit Yoruba cities and Igbo cities to understand better not theories, you actually visited East in your dream, like many of your likes here, I perfectly understand grin

Oga ade I have visited the Igbo cities and they are shitholes as usual.

I swear on both Quran and Bible that I have been to the East before. You should know I still retain some form of integrity on here and different from you so at least give me the benefit of the doubt when I say I have actually visited.

The only truthful statement here is actually that the SE states are the poorest in the South. Whether the statistics if from WorldBank, United Nation, NBS, or other sources, the self-evident truth holds true in all their released data.

Imagine Anambra with all the hype dosent't even generate revenue than Kaduna and even on aggregate, Kano+Kaduna generates more revenue than all the South East states.

Yet, you chestbeaters will be online daily abusing the North not knowing your states are actually part of the parasites in Nigeria.

You can chestbeat that you make 5million dollar in a day Using IPOB Bureau of Statistics but realities showed that your region is poor when measuring state prosperity.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
This is a non news.
Why is Lagos in negative of 500billion?
Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by tiger28: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Allow other sea ports to function and see other States improve dramatically.
OYO state has SEAPORT?? Shameless PIGS!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by tiger28: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
I have always said this:

No matter all the gra gra..... NUMBERS DON'T LIE!!!!!!!
IPOB, how market?

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS by Kinematics: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
AustineJohn908:
No wahala on that. it is expected after all Rivers have been the headquarters of the oil companies in the Niger delta although these companies are moving to other states cause of the volatile state of Rivers now.
We just started receiving oil allowance in 2007 but Rivers have been receiving that with constant oil Companies Presence.
if we had that opportunity earlier I'm sure Rivers won't even near us.

Humble yourself and you will get to the peak. Rivers is on a different level. The companies are moving to other state and you are happy I know (ofcourse you are happy they move to Lagos, because of your envy for Rivers). Keep dreaming because even in a hundred years the volatile Rivers(so you claim) will continue to be ahead of you. In Rivers the land and the sea is blessed unlike yours that the land is barren while the sea is blessed. Who will want to move to a barren land when they can just move to the sea do their business and back to a fruitful land. No company will leave Rivers for AKS.

You hardly see a Rivers person chest beating on nairaland over little achievements the way you and your people with poor man mentality do on a daily basis on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo Asks CBN To Bow To Market Forces Says Exchange Rate Is Artificially Low / Nigerian Coke Is Made With 'borehole Water' — Rep. Kazaure / Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.