Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? (21439 Views)

Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2020
My bro, there are millions of women in Nigeria alone.

This is just a small fraction, and they are just preferences.

dukeprince50:
true sha, lemme just hope someone will like my kind.

Everyone is looking for broad chest, big ass and gotee.lol
Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by dukeprince50: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
My bro, there are millions of women in Nigeria alone.

This is just a small fraction, and they are just preferences.

lol, I was also catching fun here, don't take what ive said serious

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by dukeprince50: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2020
dorin27:
big chest drinking almost everyday Hot tempered Reckless spending Guys that talks too much...my goodness undecided
chai, coman marry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by virginprincess(f): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, so that u will now list the opposite characters.
Really grin like seriously i just want to know, nothing else. i read in one of your comment when you said you wear glasses, is that true.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Very far from what she meant, and heavily digressing.

She may not be blown away by how handsome a man is, that doesn't imply that she won't consider it when marrying.

Don't be deceived by what she said, she might even marry someone worse than that, she might even marry someone that's rich with pot belly cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by dorin27(f): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
chai, coman marry me
tell me ten good reasons why I should

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by dukeprince50: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2020
virginprincess:
Really grin like seriously i just want to know, nothing else. i read in one of your comment when you said you wear glasses, is that true.
ya, myopia

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by dukeprince50: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2020
dorin27:
tell ten good reasons why I should
lol, I quoted the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by virginprincess(f): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
ya, myopia
Ok, i somehow like guys that wear glasses, because they have this innocent looks and are always light skinned, so are you light skinned?

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Kaypols(f): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2020
physical, as long as you don't have those stupid muscles call six pack am okay with you
psychological, i can tolerate a guy who prefer to keep malice than to apologise or talk about what he does not like
reckless spending , if you are reckless with money you are a big turn off ,because a fool and it money will soon depart.am not saying you should be stingy but, brothers moderation is key reckless spenders are Sugar boys and not husband material,so if you fall in this category OYO is your name because if you broke pere! you are on you own oh. i can't not be struggling with some one that has refuse to have sense
and lastly but not the list i love dark skin . if you know what i mean "brown skin boy"��� even juju cannot separate us . so bleachers stay away from me!!!!������

4 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2020
Lol, you sound like i am a toddler

Definitely, a woman may end up with someone that does not meet their standards - it's not deception.

Some things may cause us to overlook some other things - it's common sense.

Ikillbrokehoes:
Don't be deceived by what she said, she might even marry someone worse than that, she might even marry someone that's rich with pot belly cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by dukeprince50: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2020
virginprincess:
Ok, i somehow like guys that wear glasses, because they have this innocent looks and are always light skinned, so are you light skinned?
lol, just tell us ur likes, d question and answer section doesn't EPP.
by the way, I'm light

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2020
This composed text is funny, i like how you categorised it into physical, psychological and financial though.

Thanks for speaking your mind!

Kaypols:
physical, as long as you don't have those stupid muscles call six pack am okay with you
psychological, i can tolerate a guy who prefer to keep malice than to apologise or talk about what he does not like
reckless spending , if you are reckless with money you are a big turn off ,because a fool and it money will soon depart.am not saying you should be stingy but, brothers moderation is key reckless spenders are Sugar boys and not husband material,so if you fall in this category OYO is your name because if you broke pere! you are on you own oh. i can't not be struggling with some one that has refuse to have sense
and lastly but not the list i love dark skin . if you know what i mean "brown skin boy"��� even juju cannot separate us . so bleachers stay away from me!!!!������
Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by virginprincess(f): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, just tell us ur likes, d question and answer section doesn't EPP.
by the way, I'm light
That what i'm telling you na, beside i never wanted to comment on this tread because of the insult someone gave to me, you made me do so.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by dukeprince50: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2020
virginprincess:
That what i'm telling you na, beside i never wanted to comment on this tread because of the insult someone gave to me, you made me do so.
lol, I just wanted to hear ur view, take care sha. have a nice day. insults are things u see always on NL, I'm also tired of the thread

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Apologies dear, try to not take any of it to heart.

I have been insulted and heavily criticised here as well, but i know better to respond politely and let things go.

virginprincess:
Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by virginprincess(f): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, I just wanted to hear ur view, take care sha. have a nice day. insults are things u see always on NL, I'm also tired of the thread
Ok no probs, have a nice day too.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by chris20000: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2020
Op just close this thread already, how can people be so unrealistic, I know I have my on specs for women but I can't be so stupid to list all these nonsense I'm seeing here.
Well I think these are just fantasies.

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by virginprincess(f): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Apologies dear, try to not take any of it to heart.

I have been insulted and heavily criticised here as well, but i know better to respond politely and let things go.

Like seriously it just so annoying, but i didn't reply him sha to avoid further insult.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by purples25(f): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2020
omooba969:

Ok, I will give you 45 and you give 55 ....shikena smiley tongue

Well its better than 80/20.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
We know nah, you can marry a monkey as far as he has money cheesy

Money indeed.

You type like a sperm bank tongue. Cause most guys with money think they can sleep with anything in skirt. grin grin

Did I equally state that I don't like guys with high body count?
You've slept with 10 girls ahhhh

Your case is with SARS.

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
At least the frail bwes is better than urs cheesy

Oh gosh
grin

Thank your stars I'm repenting from my savagery nature cause, even your dick won't be able to salute when it sees firm boobs.

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2020
StacyO:

Money indeed.

You type like a sperm bank tongue. Cause most guys with money think they can sleep with anything in skirt. grin grin

Did I equally state that I don't like guys with high body count?
You've slept with 10 girls ahhhh

Your case is with SARS.
Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2020
StacyO:

Oh gosh
grin

Thank your stars I'm repenting from my savagery nature cause, even your dick won't be able to salute when it sees firm boobs.
A flat bwest like urs can't make my dick salute grin
Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by omooba969(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
purples25:

Well its better than 80/20.

Deal. smiley

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
A flat bwest like urs can't make my dick salute grin

Why I wrote that even if your dick sights firm boobs,it will never rise from the land of the dead.
grin grin
You grab now,right?

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
StacyO:

Why I wrote that even if your dick sights firm boobs,it will never rise from the land of the dead.
grin grin
You grab now,right?
Let's test it and see before you conclude grin

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Why instruct me to 'close the thread' when you can easily exit yourself.

You're not being forced, and yes! Some of these preferences may be fantasies - everyone fantasises about something.

If you can't vibe with it, it's fine - you can still be polite about it.

chris20000:
Op just close this thread already, how can people be so unrealistic, I know I have my on specs for women but I can't be so stupid to list all these nonsense I'm seeing here.
Well I think these are just fantasies.

4 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Let's test it and see before you conclude grin

Cute insult

Do I look like one of them??

3 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
shut up, ejaculator... e pain am cheesy
0KNM:

What you have just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
yes, me and my husband are
Adeyinkaryusuf:
your Avi tho, you're into BeeDeeSM?

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Fvcknigga: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
czarr:
The op is a typical nice guy beta male there mangina....coming to the rescue of girls attacked by guys and not guys attacked by girls.

You can smell the beta from his write up.

This thread is one big validation seeking thread, the op just wants to match the opinions of some girls to feel better about himself......i am not surprised.....and ofcourse he doesn't like the redpill......shocker.
An average non redpilled nigga will take the responses of these hoes seriously, go out there Nd simp to get girls to like him if only he knew these hoes don't even got a mind of their own

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / Would you date an atheist? / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.