Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? (21444 Views)

Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by pozehnani(f): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
omooba969:

@bolded,

Do you know where to find him?

Yes. In the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by omooba969(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
pozehnani:

Yes. In the Lord.

Ok, good luck. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
omooba969:

Aiyé ò le tó yen broda, kílódé? smiley

When are you gonna start appreciating our black queens, break our backs for them and make them feel worthy?

WHEN?
I was not made to impress or break my back for beings that add no real value.

9 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by fati2001(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN. SOME BLACK MONKEY'S WANNA RUIN THIS PERFECT THREAD.

6 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by purples25(f): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
omooba969:

It's a tricky one but if you two are able to communicate your needs, that should address a lot of stuff.

Quite funny that as the girl wants to be chased, spoilt, pampered and attended to, so the guy wants the same treatment coz it helps to uplift him and boosts his confidence.

The disadvantage is that for the nonchalant ones, they get too comfortable. smiley

Yeah i can do that but dont get too comfortable, that's my own .

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by purples25(f): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
omooba969:

Did you mean I give you 40 & you give me 60? tongue

Eh? I want 60. Let me relax and be sought after like my mates. If you people don't want then let me not see a single girl that is being pampered by a guy. Then i won't demand such treatment. grin

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Warlord2014(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
dorin27:
no I don't... that's the main turn off
E be like this dorin girl go like kpanla o

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Powerfly(f): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
My own comment is not going to be nice. Except ya'll want me to mind my business..

Q. :What turns me off in a man.

A.: A Man. As far as you're a guy, it's already a turn-off.
Make una no vex.. It's my own little way of giving back to nature. I don't want men to be scarce for the girls and gay guys. Na why i donate my share to them.

4 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Powerfly(f): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
fati2001:
AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN. SOME BLACK MONKEY'S WANNA RUIN THIS PERFECT THREAD.

Black monkeys.!! Hehe! Baby dem go rush you like indomie oo. Lolz!

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by fati2001(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Powerfly:

Black monkeys.!! Hehe! Baby dem go rush you like indomie oo. Lolz!
lolz, Any one wher talk has notify himself.

you can clearly see some of them are already whining .

3 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Warlord2014(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
From most of the comments here, i have decided to come to a conclusion that most of the ladies replying to the op's thread understand nothing about a turn off...
If e pain you ague with your phone...goodnight.

8 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Luftwaffe(f): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Guessing this is your ideal body for a man.
Interesting to know!

You type like a simp.
She typed something, you still had to re-type it again in acknowledgement. Na wa.

8 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Powerfly(f): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
fati2001:
lolz, Any one wher talk has notify himself.

you can clearly see some of them are already whining .

haha! No be lie.

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by fati2001(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
TURN OFF
TO DISLIKE, NOT INTERESTED .....

IF YOU LIKE KILL YOURSELF,YOU CAN'T FORCE OTHERS TO LIK OR SHOW INTEREST IN UR CHOICE IF THEY DON'T WANT TO.

en pain you, that's why you are fighting with ur keyboard.

NO STRESS !

6 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by fati2001(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Luftwaffe:

You type like a simp.
She typed something, you still had to re-type it again in acknowledgement. Na wa.

so is there any PROS WITH THAT?

3 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=pozehnani post=94748764]

Yes. In the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Let her be deceiving herself. It's either justkatty is a man or she is talking about her mirror self.

Babara1994:

You only highlighted the silly things you ladies do

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by fati2001(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Uzomacharles:

My eyes on u
no go find one place Sit down ... comot for person motor
by THE WAY NONE OF MY BUSINESS
*WALKING AWAY *

3 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
You just listed almost all the characteristics of naija girls.

purples25:
Pushy
Deceptive
Always about sex and nothing else
Not straightfoward
No attempt at communication and love but wants me to do it 200% and above
Afraid to chase but pushes me to follow him around by making me guilty
No attempt to spice the relationship
Doesn't see anything wrong with not treating me like more than a friend
Insultive
Always good at setting traps, professional blame giver and shifter....
Happy to be broke and let me do all my things for myself just cuz I'm keeping quiet and smiling
Etc etc
angry

5 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by purples25(f): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
You just listed almost all the characteristics of naija girls.

Toh then some guys are identical.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
They are not confused, telling lies is just an inbuilt feature of women. I pity the op, if you follow a woman's advice you will just self-destruct and same woman will be the first person to call you stupid, senseless and childish.

Just look at the response of dorin27 and the other fati2001, I have no qualms about people's preferred body type but those 2 comments are completely misleading The 2 are just been "girly"

I started body building at 17, although I stopped been a full-time body builder some few years ago I still hit the gym at least thrice every week and all my muscular features are still intact. I don't do it to attract women, I do it for my personal development. But I can tell you that almost all the females I come across are attracted to me, I get advances from almost all my nigga's partners/wives. I sometimes get into awkward situations with some of these ladies because I can't betray my own friend for a hoe. Then all these ones come online to write the complete opposite of reality, I even read through the whole comments and no woman wrote that they are attracted to the muscular male physique, blatant liars. I pity men who seek for opinion from women, women and truth are like day and night. It's just a reality that most men don't know.

Homeboiy:
I do all the things the girls are complaining about and Girls still no gree leave me

Don’t take any girls word serious

They are always confused cry

10 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:42am On Oct 09, 2020
existing

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by anthonyuncle(m): 3:21am On Oct 09, 2020
I just dey observe

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Adeyinkaryusuf: 4:26am On Oct 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
existing

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Justkatty(f): 4:29am On Oct 09, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Let her be deceiving herself. It's either justkatty is a man or she is talking about her mirror self.

I'm a gender with breast, I can't come online and pretend to have two balls

because of you.

3 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Please do

Would love to hear from you

When I start off with a guy and he starts bragging about his money,that chit chat is over.

You can't do without sex,sorry to say but,(no space to type)

He starts showing me six packs ewww who needs that,it's over.

I get to see your potbelly, it's over sad

He is not romantic at all(just saying for future reasons),it's over. smiley

He doesn't know how to maintain proper hygiene. Always using sprays or has body odour. I'll just jump and pass.

What do I like?

Infact, my first turningoninown is when a guy is smart,you're always able to surpass me in knowledge. I'll trip for you instead(that's if I like you).

Kindness turns me on.

You're not boring(Honestly, I hate boring guys). With me, you either be a Clyde or a joker(you should know those characters). Fun to be with.

It should always be future plans. No stories of how Buhari was a former military officer.

I'm not Bill gate's daughter,don't worry about you not having money. We'll hustle together.

Things I've noticed about me.

8 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Mrscarter(f): 5:44am On Oct 09, 2020
dorin27:
Glad you learnt something today. Not every woman wants a muscular guy. One man's food is another man's poison.

Yeah i dnt like big muscular guys.
I prefer just normal. Lean.

3 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by potbelly(m): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2020
sad
StacyO:

When I start off with a guy and he starts bragging about his money,that chit chat is over.

You can't do without sex,sorry to say but,(no space to type)

He starts showing me six packs ewww who needs that,it's over.

I get to see your potbelly, it's over sad

He is not romantic at all(just saying for future reasons),it's over. smiley

He doesn't know how to maintain proper hygiene. Always using sprays or has body odour. I'll just jump and pass.

What do I like?

Infact, my first turningoninown is when a guy is smart,you're always able to surpass me in knowledge. I'll trip for you instead(that's if I like you).

Kindness turns me on. We're taking a stroll and you help the less privileged. As a matter of fact,we'll get married that same day.

You're not boring(Honestly, I hate boring guys). With me, you either be a Clyde or a joker(you should know those characters). Fun to be with.

It should always be future plans. No stories of how Buhari was a former military officer.

I'm not Bill gate's daughter,don't worry about you not having money. We'll hustle together.

Things I've noticed about me.

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Mrscarter(f): 6:03am On Oct 09, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I don't see a lot of interactive posts for women on Nairaland.

So i thought about this and hope every woman can share her view!

WHAT TURNS YOU OFF IN A MAN?

Is it his smell, attitude, physique - feel free to vent it out!

Perhaps some guys may learn from it.

Picking their nose undecided
Big muscles.
Guys who act all tough/show off or brag
Guys who fvck anyone/everyone they can
Guys who dnt show U how they feel bout U
Long/dirty fingernails
Unromantic guys or non manly guys
Guys who dnt care bout their appearance
Childish guys/unmotivated/ignorant
Guys without sense of humour
Guys who don't pay attention
Smelly feet/unclean or dnt brush teeth
Guys who put their friends before their girl
Guys who break promises constantly
Really short guys(shorter than me)
Really hairy guys
Moustache
Those guys who try impress their friends
Really rich guys
Immature guys/a user
Reckless guys
Unwise with money
Unloyal/unfaithful/dishonest/a liar.
Guys who try be someone they're not.
Guys who gossip bad/ two faced
Guys who tell ppl their personal business.
Secretive guys/abusive guys
Really bushy eyebrows/unkept beard
Irresponsible/rude/untidy
Fat guys/too skinny
Bad skin
Bad in bed/unthoughful

Must have sexy arms first n foremostgrin
Oh god I love sexy arms on my guy n adorable belly....love those little hairs just under that belly that lead dwn...dwn..dwngrin
I like a guy who can make me laugh, who's in it for the long haul, sensitive n sweet but manly too, playful but serious n cute. He dnt gotta be perfect but just right for me.

These are just my preferences n turn offs n my likes

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Mrscarter(f): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2020
Uzomacharles:

My eyes on u

grin that pic lol

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:25am On Oct 09, 2020
luscioustrish:
Toothpick legs Unnecessarily loud Nagging Itchy and smelly balls grin

1 Like

Re: Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Hintona:
Sorry modified
A Redpiller
Las las nah redpillers go fvck u clean mouth run cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Would you date an atheist? / How Do I Tell Her I Have A Daughter Elsewhere! / In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.