Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses (66748 Views)

Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja / We Have Not Stopped Nigerians From Using Twitter - FG Tells Court / Redeemed Church Stops Muslim Ladies From NIN Registration Over Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by JIMMY1393: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Basic primary school history

To which every sensible person would remember

On January 1, 1914, Lord Frederick Lugard, the governor of both the Northern Nigeria Protectorate and the Colony and Protectorate of Southern Nigeria, signed a document consolidating the two, thereby creating the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria. Forty-six years later in 1960, Nigeria became an independent state

So please explain how creating Nigeria is related to the nonsense going on in kaduna?
Is he the one that created the rules and laws of kaduna?
Some people eh
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Viicfuntop(f): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
JIMMY1393:

To which every sensible person would remember

On January 1, 1914, Lord Frederick Lugard, the governor of both the Northern Nigeria Protectorate and the Colony and Protectorate of Southern Nigeria, signed a document consolidating the two, thereby creating the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria. Forty-six years later in 1960, Nigeria became an independent state

So please explain how creating Nigeria is related to the nonsense going on in kaduna?
Is he the one that created the rules and laws of kaduna?
Some people eh

I think you missed the point as I do not understand your aggression. Luggard joined the north and south together to create Nigerian. The major problem we have to today is insecurity and it’s worse in the north. People are being killed just because they do believe in the same God. The fact that you are acting oblivious, says a lot. It’s normal to regret being in the same country with people who kill for fun. Who enjoy it, hence the luggard’s statement. Please don’t quote me again if you won’t use your brain.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by jawalis(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Torie8:

Don't worry you won't forget your name
C’mon. Don’t go away from me Vic. I know I’ll definitely miss lots.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by innersecret(f): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mennnnn you are mouthed ooooo grin grin

Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
If Nigeria is a zoo
The northern part should be a forest
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by JIMMY1393: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Viicfuntop:

I think you missed the point as I do not understand your aggression. Luggard joined the north and south together to create Nigerian. The major problem we have to today is insecurity and it’s worse in the north. People are being killed just because they do believe in the same God. The fact that you are acting oblivious, says a lot. It’s normal to regret being in the same country with people who kill for fun. Who enjoy it, hence the luggard’s statement. Please don’t quote me again if you won’t use your brain.

God....did you even read the topic at all? You need to use your brain to comprehend what is put before you before you come to claim what is irrelevant.

@ the bolded...in as much as that's true that is not what this topic is about you ignorant human. Incase you can't read let me type it again, it says "Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses"

How is that related to killing based on different ideologies, Gods and religion?
Moreover this is nothing to do with the entire Nigeria but a single state which is kaduna which is obviously a Muslim state and where they serve one God...
The post is talking about banning and restriction of some action/activities pertaining to females...it did not say people are killing themselves in the north

Abi when uncle Lord lugard said let Nigeria be one did he also say "oh and don't forget to prevent women and girls in Kaduna from using sun glasses and mobile phones" ?

He made the country one...whatever goes on in the individual states (mostly ones with an overbearing religion) was not of his command/fault

So tell me again how lord lugard is responsible for women in Kaduna not wearing sun glasses and using mobile phones?

Your head is not correct, someone will always have to be reducing IQ to relate with people on this forum smh

Nonsense
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Viicfuntop(f): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
JIMMY1393:

God....did you even read the topic at all? You need to use your brain to comprehend what is put before you before you come to claim what is irrelevant.

@ the bolded...in as much as that's true that is not what this topic is about you ignorant human. Incase you can't read let me type it again, it says "Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses"

How is that related to killing based on different ideologies, Gods and religion?
Moreover this is nothing to do with the entire Nigeria but a single state which is kaduna which is obviously a Muslim state and where they serve one God...
The post is talking about banning and restriction of some action/activities pertaining to females...it did not say people are killing themselves in the north

Abi when uncle Lord lugard said let Nigeria be one did he also say "oh and don't forget to prevent women and girls in Kaduna from using sun glasses and mobile phones" ?

He made the country one...whatever goes on in the individual states (mostly ones with an overbearing religion) was not of his command/fault

So tell me again how lord lugard is responsible for women in Kaduna not wearing sun glasses and using mobile phones?

Your head is not correct, someone will always have to be reducing IQ to relate with people on this forum smh

Nonsense

Trash and you are very silly. At this point I realize I’m actually replying someone who is intellectually limited. The fact that you are still quoting me with this stupid mindset of yours is pathetic.
You don’t even know basic comprehension. You don’t read to understand and that’s what I have realized from just talking to you. I can bet whatever you do for a living does not require thinking because it doesn’t seem like you use your brain.

The guy called out lord luggard and you stupidly asked what has he got to do with this? When did you join nairaland? Haven’t you seen the phrase whenever a northern post comes up especially when it has to do with injustice, people start cursing lord luggard? Because of the injustice over there and human rights which is basically non existent over there. Don’t act oblivious. The more you talk, the more stupid you sound. This husband people, are they not northerners who believe in sharia law. Nigeria is a secular country. Why do we have shits like that happening in this century? A boy is sentenced to prison for blasphemy. Your president has said nothing. He is a northern man because they believe in this archaic system. Bunch of backward people. So yes it’s okay for that guy you initially quoted to curse lord luggard who amalgamated us with northern Nigeria. They are part of the reason, why people would think we don’t have human rights here. Look at the rubbish hisbah. You think it’s okay for you, except you are a Muslim? Oh. Now I see. You are a Muslim, hence the stupid quote up and down. I have nothing against your religion. It just needs reform. The southern Muslims are different from the northern Muslims. Is there sharia law in the south? Imagine in a country, they are banning phone from women. I am a woman ou know that right. Any injustice against people especially women, I’ll always call it out. So it’s okay for anybody to curse lord luggard for joining the north with the south. Asshole. Don’t try to be stupid because I’ll not hesitate to pull you down. Insipid. Dumb ass. What do you even do for a living? Ode

Edited:

Lol. I just went to your profile and like I said earlier, I was right. Dumb ass. See who is talking about IQ. You are still looking for direction in life and you are talking about IQ. It’s just obvious you are a kid. Use your sense when quoting me. I can go beast in 2 seconds.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by JIMMY1393: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Trash and you are very silly. At this point I realize I’m actually replying someone who is intellectually limited. The fact that you are still quoting me with this stupid mindset of yours is pathetic.
You don’t even know basic comprehension. You don’t read to understand and that’s what I have realized from just talking to you. I can bet whatever you do for a living does not require thinking because it doesn’t seem like you use your brain.

The guy called out lord luggard and you stupidly asked what has he got to do with this? When did you join nairaland? Haven’t you seen the phrase whenever a northern post comes up especially when it has to do with injustice, people start cursing lord luggard? Because of the injustice over there and human rights which is basically non existent over there. Don’t act oblivious. The more you talk, the more stupid you sound. This husband people, are they not northerners who believe in sharia law. Nigeria is a secular country. Why do we have shits like that happening in this century? A boy is sentenced to prison for blasphemy. Your president has said nothing. He is a northern man because they believe in this archaic system. Bunch of backward people. So yes it’s okay for that guy you initially quoted to curse lord luggard who amalgamated us with northern Nigeria. They are part of the reason, why people would think we don’t have human rights here. Look at the rubbish hisbah. You think it’s okay for you, except you are a Muslim? Oh. Now I see. You are a Muslim, hence the stupid quote up and down. I have nothing against your religion. It just needs reform. The southern Muslims are different from the northern Muslims. Is there sharia law in the south? Imagine in a country, they are banning phone from women. I am a woman ou know that right. Any injustice against people especially women, I’ll always call it out. So it’s okay for anybody to curse lord luggard for joining the north with the south. Asshole. Don’t try to be stupid because I’ll not hesitate to pull you down. Insipid. Dumb ass. What do you even do for a living? Ode

Edited:

Lol. I just went to your profile and like I said earlier, I was right. Dumb ass. See who is talking about IQ. You are still looking for direction in life and you are talking about IQ. It’s just obvious you are a kid. Use your sense when quoting me. I can go beast in 2 seconds.

LMFAO I've laughed so hard I'm even crying....you think there's sense in anything you wrote up there ? You just complete digressed into totally unrelated matters....

It's clear you have dyslexia coupled with a dead brain that can't process properly before typing....

The question is as simple as ABC ....how did lord lugard making Nigeria one affect the banning of glasses and phone in a NORTHERN state...if it were a case where the SOUTH imposed laws banning glasses and phones on women living in the NORTH then I would have agreed with your statement to an extent, because then one could argue that if the SOUTH and NORTH were never made ONE, then the SOUTH could not give laws pertaining to the NORTH but NO! What's going on here is soely in the NORTH and by the NORTH and has nothing to do with the SOUTH ...simple question oh...but this Coccydynia, Corpulent, Ninnyhammer and ignorant sorry excuse for a human cannot process such simple words present before her and in order to validate she is right proceeds to plunge out irrelevant informations. If that's not stupidity then I don't know what it. And by now it's clear you are more than a fool, I'm pretty sure it's people like you that ranked lowest in the class, the examination asked you for a simple answer to A, you proceed to write a long, balderdash and incoherent answer. Why won't you be a failure ?
Let me give you another scenario, even though I'm sure your undeveloped brain won't still understand and would want to argue cos your just an adamant orangutan but here it is

In this scenario lord lugard never joined the north and south, that means kaduna is still a northern state disparate from the southern states. And now kaduna still bans women from using glasses and mobile phones, irrespective of the fact that Nigeria doesn't exist...so how then would the situation be any different if it was still one big country?

I honestly lost brain cells trying to comprehend how you can even defend such baloney, one of your statements just even show how 1) jobless you are because you think everyone is as unoccupied as you that all they do with their time is come here 24/7 and 2) shows your lack of intelligence...even if what you said about nairalanders blaming lord lugard for anything violence and killing or whatnot, that declerarion is disingenuous and fallacious, it's as synonymous with the way Nigerians blame everything on buhari, if shooting goes on here it's buhari, if theft goes on elsewhere it's buhari, if someone is missing it's buhari, but newsflash the president is not responsible for everything bad with this country, Nigerians are just a bunch of wayward people, for which every crime/injustice committed must be attributed to one sole person....
If only you could see how my friends right beside me are laughing at your lack of intelligence after I explained this whole encounter with them....you need help

And if you like you can keep stalking my profile LMFAO...if I remember correctly I made topics on selling some stuffs few years ago and recently one about learning programming...if selling items and learning programming is what makes me a kid then by all means I'm the biggest kid in this country lmao....if my quest for knowledge and self improvement, evident by the fact I want to learn programming is not enough proof to show I'm more than your average smart person then I don't know what else is....if we are actually going to go by IQ rating I can bet my left kidney I would 100% rate above you...all my academic awards alone is more than all your life achievements Mrs 24/7 nairalander...I don't even have time to look at your own profile cos as I said I ain't jobless as you but keep stalking mine, you may learn one or two things....

As for the muslim thing I can't even laugh anymore, my stomach is actually hurting me from excessive laughter....I'm an ex Christian...I'm an atheist now...you can't even properly deduce my religion...another sign your ignorant, dumb, brainless, mindless, unintelligent, senseless brain cannot comprehend nor process correctly....

Keep blaming the woes and failures of this failed country on a man of great status and achievement that you can never hope to even cross 1% of such feat
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Viicfuntop(f): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
JIMMY1393:

LMFAO I've laughed so hard I'm even crying....you think there's sense in anything you wrote up there ? You just complete digressed into totally unrelated matters....

It's clear you have dyslexia coupled with a dead brain that can't process properly before typing....

The question is as simple as ABC ....how did lord lugard making Nigeria one affect the banning of glasses and phone in a NORTHERN state...if it were a case where the SOUTH imposed laws banning glasses and phones on women living in the NORTH then I would have agreed with your statement to an extent, because then one could argue that if the SOUTH and NORTH were never made ONE, then the SOUTH could not give laws pertaining to the NORTH but NO! What's going on here is soely in the NORTH and by the NORTH and has nothing to do with the SOUTH ...simple question oh...but this Coccydynia, Corpulent, Ninnyhammer and ignorant sorry excuse for a human cannot process such simple words present before her and in order to validate she is right proceeds to plunge out irrelevant informations. If that's not stupidity then I don't know what it. And by now it's clear you are more than a fool, I'm pretty sure it's people like you that ranked lowest in the class, the examination asked you for a simple answer to A, you proceed to write a long, balderdash and incoherent answer. Why won't you be a failure ?
Let me give you another scenario, even though I'm sure your undeveloped brain won't still understand and would want to argue cos your just an adamant orangutan but here it is

In this scenario lord lugard never joined the north and south, that means kaduna is still a northern state disparate from the southern states. And now kaduna still bans women from using glasses and mobile phones, irrespective of the fact that Nigeria doesn't exist...so how then would the situation be any different if it was still one big country?

I honestly lost brain cells trying to comprehend how you can even defend such baloney, one of your statements just even show how 1) jobless you are because you think everyone is as unoccupied as you that all they do with their time is come here 24/7 and 2) shows your lack of intelligence...even if what you said about nairalanders blaming lord lugard for anything violence and killing or whatnot, that declerarion is disingenuous and fallacious, it's as synonymous with the way Nigerians blame everything on buhari, if shooting goes on here it's buhari, if theft goes on elsewhere it's buhari, if someone is missing it's buhari, but newsflash the president is not responsible for everything bad with this country, Nigerians are just a bunch of wayward people, for which every crime/injustice committed must be attributed to one sole person....
If only you could see how my friends right beside me are laughing at your lack of intelligence after I explained this whole encounter with them....you need help

And if you like you can keep stalking my profile LMFAO...if I remember correctly I made topics on selling some stuffs few years ago and recently one about learning programming...if selling items and learning programming is what makes me a kid then by all means I'm the biggest kid in this country lmao....if my quest for knowledge and self improvement, evident by the fact I want to learn programming is not enough proof to show I'm more than your average smart person then I don't know what else is....if we are actually going to go by IQ rating I can bet my left kidney I would 100% rate above you...all my academic awards alone is more than all your life achievements Mrs 24/7 nairalander...I don't even have time to look at your own profile cos as I said I ain't jobless as you but keep stalking mine, you may learn one or two things....

As for the muslim thing I can't even laugh anymore, my stomach is actually hurting me from excessive laughter....I'm an ex Christian...I'm an atheist now...you can't even properly deduce my religion...another sign your ignorant, dumb, brainless, mindless, unintelligent, senseless brain cannot comprehend nor process correctly....

Keep blaming the woes and failures of this failed country on a man of great status and achievement that you can never hope to even cross 1% of such feat

Academic award?? Lol. No offense but anyone can tell you are just all mouth. You are absolutely nothing. Like nothing. You call me 24/7 nairalander. Lol. I’m only 25 now but I can tell you that where I’m right now, it would take you ages. Don’t flatter yourself about me going through your profile. You are trying to take up tech or whatever shit you are trying to get into now. You have unlimited data to download. You could easily take up classes where you can pay and get knowledge that is worth it but you can’t afford to.
You are probably in one small shop like that in computer village. Who the hell are you? From social media, I think you know everyone can live a lie. I have nothing to hide. With this “IQ” I don’t think you will go far in computing. You are very slow. Quick to talk, slow to understanding. One day you might need my signature to get somewhere, so man train that brain of yours because it’s too dull. That fact that you are still arguing with me at this stage because of simple comprehension, o dull baje. Asshole. Dumbass. Asking what lord luggard has got to do? Simple logic. The babaric lifestyle in the north, is enough to curse luggard. Sudan today is now South Sudan and North Sudan. Check out where trouble is more. Dumbass. Talk to me like you are intelligent. Read up. 30% of my learnings outside my own time are on Nairaland. You should read more. It would help you in the future. Don’t always look at things on the surface. Go deep for your future. Show anyone the post you quoted and my reply? Pride won’t allow you to admit your stupidity. Common, I’ll treat you like the Ass you are.

Back to your stupid question? How did luggard make northern Nigeria commit those crimes? Man, you are really stupid though. Did you go to school at all? Who the hell says luggard inspired crime in the north? Are you all right? I didn’t even see that part. The guy cursed luggard for joining us together. I did also. We are only cursing him for joining us with them. If he didn’t, north would probably be a country on its own facing this same problems. We wouldn’t have to deal with this Babarism as a country. What ever happens in the north is in Nigerian as whole. That’s what the outside world will see. Not north or south or west or east. They will only see Nigeria. You want to take up coding. It takes more than interest to succeed in it. With your rate of dumbness, one can only wonder how far you will go in life. I understood that guys point. You didn’t. It was clear enough but you didn’t. Dumbass
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Viicfuntop(f): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:
Lord Luggard, it shall never be well with you wherever you are!

See people I’m sharing same geographical location with
cry

Hi Davash, do you mind explaining this your comment to this guy JIMMY1393? All my explanation hasn’t yield anything. So do you mind explaining what you meant by this comment? It was simple enough but not everyone has basic understanding like him. Thank you
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Davash222(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Hi Davash, do you mind explaining this your comment to this guy JIMMY1393? All my explanation hasn’t yield anything. So do you mind explaining what you meant by this comment? It was simple enough but not everyone has basic understanding like him. Thank you
You even have time to engage him. I can’t condescend that low. Allow him to wallow in his foolishness.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Viicfuntop(f): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:

You even have time to engage him. I can’t condescend that low. Allow him to wallow in his foolishness.

I know. My bad. I was just trying to be nice at first by explaining to him. Thanks for replying anyway.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by JIMMY1393: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Academic award?? Lol. No offense but anyone can tell you are just all mouth. You are absolutely nothing. Like nothing. You call me 24/7 nairalander. Lol. I’m only 25 now but I can tell you that where I’m right now, it would take you ages. Don’t flatter yourself about me going through your profile. You are trying to take up tech or whatever shit you are trying to get into now. You have unlimited data to download. You could easily take up classes where you can pay and get knowledge that is worth it but you can’t afford to.
You are probably in one small shop like that in computer village. Who the hell are you? From social media, I think you know everyone can live a lie. I have nothing to hide. With this “IQ” I don’t think you will go far in computing. You are very slow. Quick to talk, slow to understanding. One day you might need my signature to get somewhere, so man train that brain of yours because it’s too dull. That fact that you are still arguing with me at this stage because of simple comprehension, o dull baje. Asshole. Dumbass. Asking what lord luggard has got to do? Simple logic. The babaric lifestyle in the north, is enough to curse luggard. Sudan today is now South Sudan and North Sudan. Check out where trouble is more. Dumbass. Talk to me like you are intelligent. Read up. 30% of my learnings outside my own time are on Nairaland. You should read more. It would help you in the future. Don’t always look at things on the surface. Go deep for your future. Show anyone the post you quoted and my reply? Pride won’t allow you to admit your stupidity. Common, I’ll treat you like the Ass you are.

Back to your stupid question? How did luggard make northern Nigeria commit those crimes? Man, you are really stupid though. Did you go to school at all? Who the hell says luggard inspired crime in the north? Are you all right? I didn’t even see that part. The guy cursed luggard for joining us together. I did also. We are only cursing him for joining us with them. If he didn’t, north would probably be a country on its own facing this same problems. We wouldn’t have to deal with this Babarism as a country. What ever happens in the north is in Nigerian as whole. That’s what the outside world will see. Not north or south or west or east. They will only see Nigeria You want to take up coding. It takes more than interest to succeed in it. With your rate of dumbness, one can only wonder how far you will go in life. I understood that guys point. You didn’t. It was clear enough but you didn’t. Dumbass

I did not even bother to read all this trash you wrote cos it's obviously clear you don't have any iota of sense in you especially at 25, I'm even younger than you and I can bet I'm living better than you by miles away, I have a job and that's why I'm using my spare time to learn programming cos I said earlier, even though you couldn't comprehend it, I'm only learning it cos of my thirst to keep bettering myself, if I didn't have a job do you think I can cough up 20k every month for data ALONE? Not to talk of other expenses..if its about financial shaming I'm 2000% ready anytime any day oh since that's what you want to do......Aunty go and sit down I'm not your mate in any single way and since you think I'm lying about the academic thing if you want me to upload pictures just to shut your mouth please I am ready ANYTIME to....you lack sheer intelligence and since you know you can't win you went to call your boyfriend to aid you and that one is even more senseless than you as he will fight anything that's moving in skirt...

And at the bolded why did you change mouth again na? No, tell me why did you change story? You have changed story to "oh if lugard didn't make us one, kaduna wouldn't have to deal with the crimes of Nigeria"
Like how were we even on the crimes of Nigeria, you senseless ape tell me when was our discussion ever on the woes of Nigeria? We were discussing simple the crimes of kaduna and now that you've come to the realization you were always wrong you've now changed mouth and even the new statement is still 100% irrelevant.....THIS IS SIMPLY ABOUT KADUNA GIVING LAWS TO ITS WOMEN....it's not about Nigeria now but a single state.... but as a typical Nigerian your pride won't allow you just agree you're wrong, if you go through my posts you would see me apologist to people when it was evident I was in the wrong, I don't have any pride and know when to admit I'm wrong unlike you....even after stating 1000 times that it's simple about kaduna and it's laws to it's citizen you still somehow stupidly bring Nigeria into this, like I'm actually, not even abusing you oh, surprised you're still doing it, like it's really surprising some people will still want to argue something that's as clear as day and night.... at 25 you brain can't even process that small info and you're acting like a baby adult...haha...I hope when I'm 25 I won't be as dull as you oh, old woman...why won't this nation fail when we have misdirected and confused people like you

If it's about lugard making Nigeria one nation therefore resulting in crimes and Tribalism due to varying ethnicity and relions, you can clearly see and understand by my previous statement where I said "if it was a case of the south imposing laws on the north then I agree it's lugard's fault" but it's not a case of noth and south OR south and east OR west and north or whatever....IT'S ALL ABOUT KADUNA AND KADUNA ALONE...simple and short....brain dead old woman....you can't even spell lugard's name correctly...Kai Nigerians won't kill me with their stupidity...
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by JIMMY1393: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Davash222:

Look at this undeveloped ape that's a sorry excuse for a man...wo I don't even have time for lower life forms like you
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Torie8(f): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
jawalis:

C’mon. Don’t go away from me Vic. I know I’ll definitely miss lots.

Hi Jawalis
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by jawalis(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Torie8:

Hi Jawalis
How’re you doing jewel

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega / The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.