Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses (66750 Views)

Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja / We Have Not Stopped Nigerians From Using Twitter - FG Tells Court / Redeemed Church Stops Muslim Ladies From NIN Registration Over Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by enemyofprogress: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chei religion of piss it is a goal grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Chiedu4Trump: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
If Nigeria is a zoo
The northern part should be a forest

No gree me yab you oh

It's a jungle not forest

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by pacehood(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fake news there is no such thing as hisbah in kaduna. They're probably been oppressed by local vigilantes.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Oblitz(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
I laugh in sign language. Kaduna Governor pikins them still dey post for Instagram grin grin grin
Karma is a prostitute, I swear

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Earnonline9: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Oh
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Hollusilva28(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Nice dimple!
Thank you so much
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by vioment: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fg when are you going to ban these terrorist hiding behind religion.

They are not the law.

Open them for lawsuit and ban them when they are overwhelmed by lawsuits.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by malvisguy212: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Blackking98:
Lol
As long as they aren't disturbing Christian's they should flex, afterall no one forced them to be Muslims lol.
my brother you are wrong for saying this, if this people are allow, they will expand, they are like virus
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by ThatFairGuy1: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yobabad:
This law is best suited for Yoruba Muslims Miscreants (YMM)
Werey
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by TONYE001(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Before I answer you - i want you to kindly dispose off any bias or ill-informed misconceptions about SHARIA as evidenced in the media as well as through the mouths of extremists or selfish clerics who misapply it for their own ends

Sharia simple means the divine or spiritual principle prescribed by Allah and through which his children are judged (rewarded or punished) by Allah alone and not by man.

A believer cannot choose to or not to abide by Sharia; it is not optional; the Quran (33:36) dictates that it is wrong for a believer to choose for themselves any matter already decided by Allah. The divine law of Allah is is rooted in the Law of return - Do unto others as you want done unto you.

It is in affinity with the greatest command from the Messiah Jesus the Christ (ṣalla -llahu alayhi wa- alihi wa-sallama which reads in the Bible from Matthew 22:37 (referenced from Deut. 6:5) and Matthew 22:39 (referenced from Leviticus. 19:18)

Glad you responded, thank you.

You know there are diverse religions on earth, each with its own teachings and principles. For example, the Muslims live their lives according to the prescriptions of the Quran. Similarly, Christians are guided by the Bible.

No matter how appealing a certain teaching may sound, in my opinion, it is entirely wrong to apply it to people of other religion. I acknowledge that their are lots of intersections across all religions as I doubt there's any religion that teaches its followers to steal, cheat, tell lies, for example.

So, in your earlier post, you wrote that Sharia is beneficial to both Muslims and Christians. Sincerely, as you requested (would have done so even without your request though), I discarded any bias my mind may have unconsciously adopted against Sharia. I read your quotes from the Quran. I can also bring similar quotes from the Bible. The thing is, unless you freely decide to become a Christian, I would not (no one would) impose my Christian laws on you.

To summarize my submission, I think Sharia should be applied to only Muslims; Christians should be left out of it. If it's beneficial, let the Muslim enjoy its benefits. The teachings of the Bible should be applied to Christians only, and not to Muslims. The only exception is when one voluntarily accepts to practice a new religion.

Nigeria is a secular state. As we practice our religions, we should respect the right to freedom of our neighbours. It's absolutely wrong to impose my laws on people of other religion because I feel it's beneficial to them.

I keep hoping for a day when humanity would achieve a considerable degree of world peace where we would respect and love each other and allow people pursue their beliefs provided they are not harmful to the society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by kareemkamil(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
When will her Hausa's brothers advance

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by UniqueDennis(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Is there Hisbah in Kaduna state? I thought it was only in Kano state
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by bizzibodi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Y is there leader wearing sunglasses a product of infidel handwork.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Alennsar(f): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
When some people attribute Islam to the northerners, I always disagree because every of their views and actions are mostly Un-Islamic. They are always doing things according to their own rules and selfish reasons, then hide under the religion to execute their plans but unfortunately most of them masses does not have the right knowledge to defend themselves. They don't know what islamically acceptable and what is not. How can they fight for their rights? You are not allowed to do things in islam without having a solid evidence to back it up, where is their evidence? This is purely terrorism and must be stopped soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Two government in Nigeria

Muslim government and Nigeria government

And Nigeria government is almost converted to Muslim government and everybody is busy shouting ONE NIGERIA UNITY

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by smallsmall: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Blackking98:
Lol
As long as they aren't disturbing Christian's they should flex, afterall no one forced them to be Muslims lol.

Dont bet on it.
One of the reasons these Boko Haram-Hisbah dudes are running riot right now is because that short, terrorist thing rulling over Kaduna State is using them to target Christians in Southern kaduna.

It gets more obvious by the day that amalgamating Northern and Southern Nigeria together, was a Crims against Humanity and it MUST be reversed.
These Northern dudes are more attuned with Terrorists Sudan and Niger Republic, not decent Southern Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by emilo2bad: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sahara reporters and lies
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Karmatyra(f): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
TONYE001:

Glad you responded, thank you.

You know there are diverse religions on earth, each with its own teachings and principles. For example, the Muslims live their lives according to the prescriptions of the Quran. Similarly, Christians are guided by the Bible.

No matter how appealing a certain teaching may sound, in my opinion, it is entirely wrong to apply it to people of other religion. I acknowledge that their are lots of intersections across all religions as I doubt there's any religion that teaches its followers to steal, cheat, tell lies, for example.

So, in your earlier post, you wrote that Sharia is beneficial to both Muslims and Christians. Sincerely, as you requested (would have done so even without your request though), I discarded any bias my mind may have unconsciously adopted against Sharia. I read your quotes from the Quran. I can also bring similar quotes from the Bible. The thing is, unless you freely decide to become a Christian, I would not (no one would) impose my Christian laws on you.

To summarize my submission, I think Sharia should be applied to only Muslims; Christians should be left out of it. If it's beneficial, let the Muslim enjoy its benefits. The teachings of the Bible should be applied to Christians only, and not to Muslims. The only exception is when one voluntarily accepts to practice a new religion.

Nigeria is a secular state. As we practice our religions, we should respect the right to freedom of our neighbours. It's absolutely wrong to impose my laws on people of other religion because I feel it's beneficial to them.

I keep hoping for a day when humanity would achieve a considerable degree of world peace where we would respect and love each other and allow people pursue their beliefs provided they are not harmful to the society.

you are a very intelligent sombori!!
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
pek:
Where did you get this from? FYI, Nigeria is a multi religious state!

Read your constitution oga!
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by smallsmall: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
bizzibodi:
Y is there leader wearing sunglasses a product of infidel handwork.

The same reason She-Cow is using Satellite Phone, AK47, using Internet and Drones while saying Western Education is bad, like it was Islamic Education that invented and manuufactured Satellite Phones, Drones, internet, etc. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
so they want them to use what?
wtf
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by pek(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awol1:

Read your constitution oga!
I think you should. Nigeria is not a secular state but a multi religious state.
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by hakeem4(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
pek:
I think you should. Nigeria is not a secular state but a multi religious state.
Nigeria is a secular state. It seems you don’t know the meaning of secularism

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by donMIG(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nigeria will break

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Finnestgreat: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
This is just pure stupidity 4rm the northerners,let dem kukuma go back to the sticks and stone age.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by pek(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
hakeem4:
Nigeria is a secular state. It seems you don’t know the meaning of secularism
I should be saying that of you. Obviously you don't know the difference between secular and multi religious. Now read and comprehend the attached.

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by proprince(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Davash222:
Lord Luggard, it shall never be well with you wherever you are!

See people I’m sharing same geographical location with
cry

Hahahahahahahahahahas
Hahahahahahahahahahahahas
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahs

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by bigcasava1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
This is how bokoharam started. I don't know when this people will start living in a civilized world

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Davash222:
Lord Luggard, it shall never be well with you wherever you are!

See people I’m sharing same geographical location with
cry

hahahaha hahahahahahaha
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Niceman12(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
tayolove12:
All this Sharia police waiting man no go see for naija

This is another Propaganda from Sahara reporters.

first of all, there is nothing like hisbah in kaduna state. taking of alcohol and many other things are legal in kaduna

Secondly, chikun is a Christian local government area. there is no way hisbah will leave Kaduna north, kaduna south and Zaria to go to chikun with this law.

it's just to tarnish the image of kaduna and El-rufai by Sahara reporters which has been publicly displaying there anti-north activities.

i don't expect sane people to believe this
tayolove12:

first of all, there is nothing like hisbah in kaduna state. taking of alcohol and many other things are legal in kaduna

Secondly, chikun is a Christian local government area. there is no way hisbah will leave Kaduna north, kaduna south and Zaria to go to chikun with this law.

it's just to tarnish the image of kaduna and El-rufai by Sahara reporters which has been publicly displaying there anti-north activities.

i don't expect sane people to believe this
tayolove12:

i don't expect sane people to believe this rubbish
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by Kudejo: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Northern states started using sharia Law during Obasanjo time in office, This nonsense is not Buhari's fault however it is his responsibility to stop it
Re: Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses by felzokugo(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nobody force you to b moslem....if u want liberty and freedom...become a christain. Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega / The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.