Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? (1137 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hi guys I'll try as much as possible to be honest so you guys can lambast me as much as you can if necessary then gimme the right advices if also necessary.

So I had a fight with my main chick (let's call her Tracy) who has been like a mom and sister to me. Yes she's just what got my head straight and quelled my sexual adventures with other ladies. Lemme put it shortly that she neutralized my profound vices (philandering, smoking etc) to an impressive extent when she came into my life. We just had way too much in common and I can't start going intricately but I know we had one of the most beautiful relationship. I was convinced she was the one even tho I already had stacks of negative views about marriage and all that. Fast forward she started flaking as the usual naija babe would do when she knows she's got you 100 percent. So we started having series of fights that I got tired of and started losing my senses and before you know we started taking breaks.

So along the frequent breaks I met this shawdy close to my new working place and I couldn't get back my senses as I already lost them in the fights with my girl. So before you count one, two, three I lashed her as per what I was good at before I met Tracy. Now this girl got almost everything Tracy had or lemme just honestly say she was finer and hotter than Tracy, she got her own money as well as Tracy. OK lemme not start comparing too much but she's doper when it comes to beauty and same level when it comes to independence compared to Tracy. But Tracy top it as she's more intelligent, resourceful and sagacious compared to the new chick. Both are kind and caring. I felt safer with Tracy but I'm no where safe around this new chick (can't go too much into details) plus I kinda went back to one of my vices (cannabis) when I met this new chick cos she was the type too.

To cut the long story short I fvcked up. I know I did and Tracy now can't forgive me. She termed me an unstable man as I have even went back to my vices. She be asking me if I "smoke today? " embarassed

Right now I disgust Tracy and i really miss the man I used to be when we were together. Now everything has fallen apart and she's really expecting me to be begging her upandan and I'm not that type. Not pride I just don't have that mind to be begging a woman like a baby. If I do am she sef no go like am.. Cos It'll be more disgusting than ozo and nengi's case.. I really miss her and want her back. Have blocked and deleted the new chick's number cos she started doing too much (I no like suffocation from ladies. Just like ladies don't like guy's suffocating them too).. But I'm also thinking I should just forget about Tracy too and move on with life as she's refusing to come back to a cheating boyfriend. But I still love her and I'm so willing for us to work things out again. I regret messing with her emotions and how I used to dispose her by forgetting her for weeks all cos of having enough time for the new chick. I'm so fvcked right now I don't even know what to say/do to pacify her anymore. She asked "what's the probability that you won't do it again if we are back?"

What do you think it's OK for a bro to do my people? Insults and reasonable criticisms are welcome

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by NoshakingGod(f): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Reading....
Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by Promoter2: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Na wa o. This kind story tire me. Who be your dealer!?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by iInjureHerYansh: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Don't take vagina people too serious una no go hear now see where you are. You better go back to who you used to be as you claim o cos na the way forward for this 21st century be that
Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by Bankerboy: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
If you really love her then it is not a big deal begging her. .

5 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by debbydams(f): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nairalanders matter tire me.. U know the right thing to do.. So which advice u dey find sef.. Ok leave your tracy den undecided
Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by BigJoe19: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
You stopped smoking because of a woman, bro you are not a real niggarrrr cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by Uzomacharles: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Leave Her
If she's truly yours then she will call you
Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by Give400: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Give her space for some days then initiate again. If she's reluctant then move on cos begging her too much will only push her away the more. But if na me na that new chick all the way i don't like going front and back. Watamai even saying? grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by BarrSly: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
To hell with both of them move on with whichever one is ready to give you the juice. If not then move on.
Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by gunners160(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
HOW CAN I ADVICE YOU WHEN I DONT UNDERSTAND ALL WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN. ANYBODY WEY UNDERSTAND SHOULD PLS SUMMARIZE
Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by virginprincess(f): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
The lady did the right thing by leaving you, no woman want a cheat for a husband, men will always be men they don't change, chai very bad.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by VicM6: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
YomyFreestyle:
Hi guys I'll try as much as possible to be honest so you guys can lambast me as much as you can if necessary then gimme the right advices if also necessary.

So I had a fight with my main chick (let's call her Tracy) who has been like a mom and sister to me. Yes she's just what got my head straight and quelled my sexual adventures with other ladies. Lemme put it shortly that she neutralized my profound vices (philandering, smoking etc) to an impressive extent when she came into my life. We just had way too much in common and I can't start going intricately but I know we had one of the most beautiful relationship. I was convinced she was the one even tho I already had stacks of negative views about marriage and all that. Fast forward she started flaking as the usual naija babe would do when she knows she's got you 100 percent. So we had series of fights that I got tired of and started losing my senses and before you know we took a break.

So along the break I met this shawdy close to my new working place and I couldn't get back my senses as I already lost them in the fights with my girl. So before you count one, two, three I lashed her as per what I was good at before I met Tracy. Now this girl got almost everything Tracy had or lemme just honestly say she was finer and hotter than Tracy, she got her own money as well as Tracy. OK lemme not start comparing too much but she's doper when it comes to beauty and same level when it comes to independence compared to Tracy. But Tracy top it as she's more intelligent, resourceful and sagacious compared to the new chick. Both are kind and caring. I felt safer with Tracy but I'm no where safe around this new chick (can't go too much into details) plus I kinda went back to one of my vices (cannabis) when I met this new chick cos she was the type too.

To cut the long story short I fvcked up. I know I did and Tracy now can't forgive me. She termed me an unstable man as I have even went back to my vices. She be asking me if I "smoke today? " embarassed

Right now I disgust Tracy and i really miss the man I used to be when we were together. Now everything has fallen apart and she's really expecting me to be begging her upandan and I'm not that type. Not pride I just don't have that mind to be begging a woman like a baby. If I do am she sef no go like am.. Cos It'll be more disgusting than ozo and nengi's case.. I really miss her and want her back. Have blocked and deleted the new chick's number cos she started doing too much (I no like suffocation from ladies. Just like ladies don't like guy's suffocating them too).. But I'm also thinking I should just forget about Tracy too and move on with life as she's refusing to come back to a cheating boyfriend. But I still love her and I'm so willing for us to work things out again but she's disgusted at my presence. She asked "what's the probability that you won't do it again if we are back?"

What do you think it's OK for a bro to do my people? Insults and reasonable criticisms are welcome

something neva do u yet.... wen sometin don jam u enh, u go park ur English somewhere........ abeg who be next for line jare?
Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
VicM6:
something neva do u yet.... wen sometin don jam u enh, u go park ur English somewhere........ abeg who be next for line jare?
Naso English take hard you to grab
Hmmm embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
YomyFreestyle:

So I had a fight with my main chick (let's call her Tracy) who has been like a mom and sister to me. Yes she's just what got my head straight and quelled my sexual adventures with other ladies. Lemme put it shortly that she neutralized my profound vices (philandering, smoking etc) to an impressive extent when she came into my life. We just had way too much in common and I can't start going intricately but I know we had one of the most beautiful relationship. I was convinced she was the one even tho I already had stacks of negative views about marriage and all that. Fast forward she started flaking as the usual naija babe would do when she knows she's got you 100 percent. So we had series of fights that I got tired of and started losing my senses and before you know we took a break.

So along the break I met this shawdy close to my new working place and I couldn't get back my senses as I already lost them in the fights with my girl. So before you count one, two, three I lashed her as per what I was good at before I met Tracy. Now this girl got almost everything Tracy had or lemme just honestly say she was finer and hotter than Tracy, she got her own money as well as Tracy. OK lemme not start comparing too much but she's doper when it comes to beauty and same level when it comes to independence compared to Tracy. But Tracy top it as she's more intelligent, resourceful and sagacious compared to the new chick. Both are kind and caring. I felt safer with Tracy but I'm no where safe around this new chick (can't go too much into details) plus I kinda went back to one of my vices (cannabis) when I met this new chick cos she was the type too.

Right now I disgust Tracy and i really miss the man I used to be when we were together. Now everything has fallen apart and she's really expecting me to be begging her upandan and I'm not that type. Not pride I just don't have that mind to be begging a woman like a baby. If I do am she sef no go like am.. Cos It'll be more disgusting than ozo and nengi's case.. I really miss her and want her back. Have blocked and deleted the new chick's number cos she started doing too much (I no like suffocation from ladies. Just like ladies don't like guy's suffocating them too).. But I'm also thinking I should just forget about Tracy too and move on with life as she's refusing to come back to a cheating boyfriend. But I still love her and I'm so willing for us to work things out again but she's disgusted at my presence. She asked "what's the probability that you won't do it again if we are back?"

U Don't Really Need To Be Begging Her Up & Down. Swallow Ur Pride & Tell Tracy Dat U Are Sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by adesile8697: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
If you really love her then it is not a big agreement begging her. .

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by Liposure: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
All she needs is assurance

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by Homeboiy: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Your type de surprise me

Me go call girl for phone beg her to come back when I never seen craze

Organize all girls party and enjoy your life jare

More weeds in your brain joor
Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by baralatie(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
can anyone please give us summary
Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by anthonyuncle(m): 3:38am On Oct 09, 2020
where are da red pill guys
Re: Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? by bmasz(m): 4:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Why do you choose to Lose from both ends. Give Tracy time to miss you. Hold true to your centre. Don't go begging because you would feel emasculated after you do.

Instead let time do the needful. If she is into you like you said she is. She won't be able to hold a grudge for too long against you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage / What'll Be The Fate Of African Countries In Ww3? / Marry Your Best Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.