Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage (1134 Views)

What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) / Hours After Legalization, Costa Ricans First Gay Marriage. Nigeria Next? / 7 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Should Be Legalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by Queenlovely(f): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
I was wondering what Nigeria will look like For Guys if we accept gay marriage.

1:. NO MORE TWO ROOM MATE: when you step out of a room with your fellow guys sweating, people will think you had sex together, inshort you will be afraid to sleep in the same bed with your fellow man because he might be gay.

2: No More Public Show of Affection:. people will easily conclude that you are gay if you hug your fellow man, blow kisses in the air, or slap your fellow guys butt,

3:. You can not be safe with your fellow guys; because they might rape you, or poison your food to rape you,
no more guy time. if you visit somebody fear would grip you, cases of male rape will increase, they might rape you when you go to watch movies or football at their place

4:. Our Churches will hold gay marriage; I swear these penticostal church pastors will manipulate scriptures to favour gay marriage just to collect tithe.

5. Traditional Parents will be scared: they will beat you when they see you with a fellow guy, they will be suspicious when your friends come over to play PlayStation or occulus VR.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by Odetokun3(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
It's well
Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by FalseProphet1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
My felloe man cannot rape me. By the time I hit him hard on his balls, if he doesn't drop dead on the spot, he should go and do Thanksgiving the following Sunday.

9 Likes

Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by Queenslander(f): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Funny!!
Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by ayenale1(m): 6:21am On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=Queenlovely post=98587489]I was wondering what Nigeria will look like For Guys if we accept gay marriage.

1:. NO MORE TWO ROOM MATE: when you step out of a room with your fellow guys sweating, people will think you had sex together, inshort you will be afraid to sleep in the same bed with your fellow man because he might be gay.

2: No More Public Show of Affection:. people will easily conclude that you are gay if you hug your fellow man, blow kisses in the air, or slap your fellow guys butt,

3:. You can not be safe with your fellow guys; because they might rape you, or poison your food to rape you,
no more guy time. if you visit somebody fear would grip you, cases of male rape will increase, they might rape you when you go to watch movies or football at their place

4:. Our Churches will hold gay marriage; I swear these penticostal church pastors will manipulate scriptures to favour gay marriage just to collect tithe.

5. Traditional Parents will be scared: they will beat you when they see you with a fellow guy, they will be suspicious when your friends come over to play PlayStation or occulus VR. [/quot/
You hit it on number4
Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by Sonnobax15(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2021
shocked

I'm not only surprised but it also beats my overall imagination to even imagine that a day would come when a fellow black nyanshed niggar would walk up to me and say--"guy,afa,you dey my line oh"........

God why my strong nyansh?

Infact,lemme just stop imagining first....and hope it never happens because it won't be funny one bit
Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 7:56am On Jan 31, 2021
It can never happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by Emarvel(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2021
Only time will tell; don’t conclude yet.
All we have to do is pray or hope it doesn’t happen in our time.........
DEMZEE:
It can never happen in Nigeria
Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by prince2pac(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

I'm not only surprised but it also beats my overall imagination to even imagine that a day would come when a fellow black nyanshed niggar would walk up to me and say--"guy,afa,you dey my line oh"........

God why my strong nyansh?

Infact,lemme just stop imagining first....and hope it never happens because it won't be funny one bit
na to nack am better shot for balls, guys weh get big nyansh go come get wahala be that, we weh slim like stick who go look us...

but seriously there will be high murder rate, I could remember some years back, a guy just broke the other guys head, all because the gee wan toast am

Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by Mikester: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2021
Death to gays

1 Like

Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2021
lol

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by ForestHill: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
You might be anything you wanna be, good or bad; don't harass me, I'm straight asf.
Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Girls value would diminish if gay were to be legalized in Nigeria, in fact they will pay you for sex and to be in relationship with them

1 Like

Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Emarvel:
Only time will tell; don’t conclude yet.
All we have to do is pray or hope it doesn’t happen in our time.........

It will never happen in my lifetime bro
Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by hashtagged(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol this one funny die let me add my own
1) If are a guy you get red lips or look lady like you are a gay 2) if you are a feminist you are under suspicion of being a lesbian. 3) if you are a guy eating banana in public you are gay. 4) if you too fine as a guy you are also gay
Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tufia. angry
Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:
My felloe man cannot rape me. By the time I hit him hard on his balls, if he doesn't drop dead on the spot, he should go and do Thanksgiving the following Sunday.

Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by helinues: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Still wondering how a guy would have an erection on seeing other guys like him
Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by Randy100: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Gayism is something that we will have to accept now or in the nearest future. The world is changing and we are going to change with the world. I have already brace up for it, I won't waste my energy hating on them, every mallam with his kettle. Anyway, I like them with the big breast grin grin grin
Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by Dackrapper(m): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2021
hashtagged:
Lol this one funny die let me add my own

1) If are a guy you get red lips or look lady like you are a gay
2) if you are a feminist you are under suspicion of being a lesbian.
3) if you are a guy eating banana in public you are gay.
4) if you too fine as a guy you are also gay
Your no 3 is somehow not clear to me, would you please elaborate?
Re: Possible Scenario: If Nigeria Accept Gay Marriage by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2021
It will be a welcome development.

Anything that brings pain and sufferings to the Nigerian mails is okay.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To 300 Thousand Naira, Legit Paying Site / Accommodating People In Your House / What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.