Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While (4399 Views)

I Just Realized Something New About Nairaland / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised / My Gf Is Always Wet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Blackmann001:
...my gf frankly told me sh is and will always b a feminist...yes you heard it!

Be it as bad as it sounds..I was not happy..not even having a reason to b angry...CU's sh said this after about one year of dating...

But now..am beginning to see that sh has all her feminist tendencies all firmly operational: sh would rather buy from. ladies what a man equally sells, sh doesn't agree sh is wrong over anything...sh never ever apologise wen sh is wrong, sh doesn't ever blame women on anything..they are always right and men are the exploitative ones..sh threatens to quit relationships easily when there is quarrel, sh boast of sh doing things herself....

Now in lieu of the recent fracas BTW us..av now seen the picture brighter....sh has been in charge of our relationship all along having things go exactly her way..I condescend most times cus I call it sacrifice and love...

How! How foolish I have been!

The fvck

Niggarr!!!

Now that you know, do the needful!

Level up niggarr!!
Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by Ishilove: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Is it so hard to write 'she'?
Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by naptu2: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ishilove:
Is it so hard to write 'she'?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
naptu2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I bow o
Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
When a man falls in love he becomes a fool. cheesy

Most especially he refuse to use his brain. grin
Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Eyaah..
Kpele brother..
Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by RuggedSniper: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by Tango123: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Blackmann001:

Be it as bad as it sounds..I was not happy..not even having a reason to b angry...CU's sh said this after about one year of dating...

But now..am beginning to see that sh has all her feminist tendencies all firmly operational: sh would rather buy from. ladies what a man equally sells, sh doesn't agree sh is wrong over anything...sh never ever apologise wen sh is wrong, sh doesn't ever blame women on anything..they are always right and men are the exploitative ones..sh threatens to quit relationships easily when there is quarrel, sh boast of sh doing things herself....

Now in lieu of the recent fracas BTW us..av now seen the picture brighter....sh has been in charge of our relationship all along having things go exactly her way..I condescend most times cus I call it sacrifice and love...

Amazing grace how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I WAS ONCE LOST BUT NOW AM FOUND
WAS BLIND BUT NOW I SEE

OP, begin to sing this song
Never be with a woman who thinks she is doing you a favour for being in a relationship with you

And always know YOU CAN SURVIVE ANY BREAKUP

Even children survive the deaths of their mother, how can u then think you cant survive without her.

Love who u want to love

BUT LOVE YOURSELF FIRST
Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by RuggedSniper: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Blackmann001:

^^^grin grin She can shove EXTREME FEMINISM up her arse! Ghost her for a while and then later let her see you talking freely to other women in a relaxed manner. She will start trying to call/get close to you again. If you still love her for the original qualities that attracted you to her, then make sure you don't go back to those predictable ways that made her take you for granted! If she doesn't change her attitude, then she was never meant to be yours. A lot of drama queens/nut heads exist among women, but hot and smart women also do exist if you search the right places... Such as book clubs, coffee shops, travel clubs, fitness gyms (after workouts), etc. Hope this helps. #Nuff said.

1 Share

Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by Ishnlsa(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
If you have just realized it now then do you mean that you weren't looking in the past or you were just ignorant and never card. Anyway it is not like it is abad thing for your girl to be the one in control because sometimes relationships work like that. Just let it be.
Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by healthbing(f): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by Pancakeey(f): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
How is being a feminist bad? Lol

Your babe is just toxic abeg
Not all feminists acts like her
Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by LastProphet: 4:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Blackmann001:

It also has to do with the sheepish way Nigerian boys/men woo ladies, if you begged with your life to have the rship then from day 1 you are meant to be the lesser partner who will carry the burden of the rship. Nigerian men have the lowest self esteem I have seen yet
Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by LastProphet: 5:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Blackmann001:

I guess so..cuz this time around I stood my ground of my soft sidedness b4...yet its 6days..sh hasn't apologised

She will not apologize she's sure you will, is a battle of wits they engage weak men in. Don't go and look for something meaningful to do with your life
Re: Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While by Rockrunner: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
If you are never aware of who is in control of your relationship then it means that you are not very good in relationships. THen again it sinobad of she is in control because it gives you some time to breathe and not have to worry about a lot of things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Guy Leak Hotel S€x Video With Ikeja Runs Girl Abigail / Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) / Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.