Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

#EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) (70351 Views)

Chioma B Or Cadijat? - Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Decide On Her / Cardi B Asks Nigerians To Choose Between Chioma B And Cardijat / I Go Dye Writes An Open Letter To President Buhari, Asks Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

grin grin ...I know the nooks and crannies of that community. SARS dey worry dia too?

No ooo, na OZ Dem take dey one disturb at times. I dey Benin sha.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Happy2020: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
You really think this pole dancer will come and save you? I’m laughing so hard right now.
She doesn’t give AF about Nigeria. It’s all for clout.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Neroiam(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
PriestDaniz:

No ooo, na OZ Dem take dey one disturb at times. I dey Benin sha.

U be priest na.. u no get issue grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by EncoreTrades(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:
I'm trying not to be a tribal bigot , but this duke of Ibadan is a foolish man .....
Tiwa savage enter street protest nothing change , is it cardi b's tweet from uncle Sam's country that would end SARS ??

You guys just open mouth and criticize people unnecessarily without understanding how this things work in the world...during apartheid in South Africa if you really understand history...why would Nigeria and other nations take it personally to fight it...in any struggle...you need allies and allies can come in different forms...
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

U be priest na.. u no get issue grin grin
Real matters Priests no get issues at all cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Cardi B for President.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
She reacts on twitter.

And a whole duke,I won't type much.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:
I'm trying not to be a tribal bigot , but this duke of Ibadan is a foolish man .....
Tiwa savage enter street protest nothing change , is it cardi b's tweet from uncle Sam's country that would end SARS ??

U just don't know the power of social media. Wait till the international community becomes aware of this issue
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Neroiam(m): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Real matters Priests no get issues at all cheesy

Na small tin remain i for come consult u o grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by OwenJesse27(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

The viral the campaign, the better. If the international community is aware of this, SARS will be history in no time.

There are many Nigerians in diaspora who are oblivious of this police brutality especially from the SARS unit of the Nigerian Police.

I have been a victim of this menace. Or is it a crime for young people to be successful legitimately?

If Obama seff go tweet am, no problem.. it's carried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yulHXe3W9LE
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by lastchild: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:
so you don't know that if cardi b protested, it'll go a long way, for the fact that we still see Americans as superior beings, couple with a celebrity too
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by choicesam(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
My own opinion is that #endsars protest is a waste of time and effort because SARS is a department in the NPF, so if the NPF is not reformed, we will still have the same problem.#sayyestonigerianpolicereform.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Neroiam:

The viral the campaign, the better. If the international community is aware of this, SARS will be history in no time.

There are many Nigerians in diaspora who are oblivious of this police brutality especially from the SARS unit of the Nigerian Police.

I have been a victim of this menace. Or is it a crime for young people to be successful legitimately?

If Obama seff go tweet am, no problem.. it's carried.
You can't be more right, even in Nigeria the northern region are not really aware of the brutality of SARS.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Tokkson: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Truthteller2020:

Artificial painting of your country to the international community will not solve the deplorable state that it is.

AND HAS CRYING TO THEM SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM?

There's no country in the world, with the human and natural resources that we have that is worse off than Nigeria

AND I GUESS THE WAY TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE IS CRYING ONLINE RIGHT?DONT FIGHT YOUR LEARDERS HEADS ON,KEEP CRYING ONLINE.

Nigeria for goodness sake is the poverty capital of the world

SAYS WHO?JUST CROSS BORDER TO WEST AFRICA COUNTRY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER..

Protesting and Online condemnation creates awareness. It's the least we can do since we can't take law in our own hands.

Nigeria is the poverty Capital of the world according to United Nations. And I'd gladly choose United Nations statistics over yours any day, any time.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Truthteller2020: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Tokkson:

Protesting and Online condemnation creates awareness. It's the least we can do since we can't take law in our own hands.

Nigeria is the poverty Capital of the world according to United Nations. And I'd gladly choose United Nations statistics over yours any day, any time.

WHAT RESULTS HAS IT YEARD SINCE YOU STARTED?

Nigeria is the poverty Capital of the world

CONGRATULATIONS.. YOUR COUNTRY IS THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO THANKSGIVING FOR SUCH ACHIEVEMENT?
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Philip1914: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:

Laycon , Erica , Big brother went viralllll we didn't need Cardi to help us make it viral ...let's stop acting like we always need help when we can do stuffs ourselves ..
When George Floyd was murdered did Americans beg Ed sheeran , Pink , Stormzy , or Popcaan to help them fight racism in the police department of us ...
They stormed the streets in their millions and attracted attention they didn't beg for sh*t , I hate SARS more than you do ,.I want then screwed and I don't think we need Obama or Boris Johnson to do it for us !!!

Use sense... With influential persons like this the message will reach the international community. Has the president made a any comment on the issue on SARS. Maybe when the international community hear. He will be force to take an action on it.
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Theoutsider: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Joshmodest:

Laycon , Erica , Big brother went viralllll we didn't need Cardi to help us make it viral ...let's stop acting like we always need help when we can do stuffs ourselves ..
When George Floyd was murdered did Americans beg Ed sheeran , Pink , Stormzy , or Popcaan to help them fight racism in the police department of us ...
They stormed the streets in their millions and attracted attention they didn't beg for sh*t , I hate SARS more than you do ,.I want then screwed and I don't think we need Obama or Boris Johnson to do it for us !!!

George Floyd had a cocktail of illegal drugs in his system and he also robbed a pregnant woman and had a gun to her stomach. But you don't know that do you? So now these guys reach out to a woman who has absolutely zero knowledge in political or international issues. a rapper who drugged men in her past? you reach out to her!?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by ume1000: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
6digitscomrade:
ok I have heard u they only harass criminals in ughelli.. infact it’s not harassment.. if ur assertions are bored out of genuine concerns before the end of this year u will receive a goodnews that will make u a testimony amongst ur peers and families but if it’s otherwise the land u walk on today will reject u and request for ur blood and the blood of everything/everyone u cared for as an atonement for the crimes committed on the innocent by this people..

And even in death u will not know peace herdsmen will use ur tomb for bestialising donkeys ..

U better go and ask for forgiveness because no one has the right to stop illegality through illegality.. I have seen sars operatives dealing with people,draining them.., maiming and kidnapping.. I have sorted out people even when they are lucky I’m around to bail them out .. since when did dreads and sagging or tattoos that started in Africa donkey years ago became a crime and fraudulent act?

Like I said u will reap whatever u just sowed here now either good or bad before the last hour of 2020..

I don’t know u , u don’t know me but maybe when something u invited upon ursef because of ur lousy mouth and irredeemable archaic mindset..
Are u a fraudster
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 4:16am On Oct 12, 2020
ume1000:
Are u a fraudster

No! But I wasn’t expecting anything else from a dead brain like urs.. it took ur dead brain almost 36hrs to come up with such a response it clearly indicates that u are empty and nothing can feel the vacuum.. u are just a waste of anatomical experience..

I hope today u are rid off completely.. I hate wastes!
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by ume1000: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2020
6digitscomrade:
No! But I wasn’t expecting anything else from a dead brain like urs.. it took ur dead brain almost 36hrs to come up with such a response it clearly indicates that u are empty and nothing can feel the vacuum.. u are just a waste of anatomical experience..

I hope today u are rid off completely.. I hate wastes!
I responded immediately I loged in

Am actually a very busy person

I actually do not support SARS brutality

But are the victims truly innocent

In 99.9% of harassment by SARS official the victims are usually into some dirty deeds or another
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2020
ume1000:
I responded immediately I loged in

Am actually a very busy person

I actually do not support SARS brutality

But are the victims truly innocent

In 99.9% of harassment by SARS official the victims are usually into some dirty deeds or another
he who has never sin should cast the first stone.. if ur obnoxious ranting and ramblings here is anything to go by I suggest u ask the government to scrap the judiciary so we all can kill anyone at will once we deem them to be guilty or let’s say not innocent looking..

Take ur brain for valleting and after to vulcaniser to blow out the dusts..
Thank me later..
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by ume1000: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2020
6digitscomrade:
he who has never sin should cast the first stone.. if ur obnoxious ranting and ramblings here is anything to go by I suggest u ask the government to scrap the judiciary so we all can kill anyone at will once we deem them to be guilty or let’s say not innocent looking..

Take ur brain for valleting and after to vulcaniser to blow out the dusts..
Thank me later..
why the insults
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
ume1000:
why the insults
check ur annoying obnoxious insensitive comments since the end sars struggle kicked off .. then u might understand what birthed my anger towards insulting u.. if u apologise now for ur posts I will reciprocate same..
Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by Karlebolu(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji, Tonto Dikeh, Genevieve Nnaji & Yvonne Nelson Goes Bald / Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.