Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On (54586 Views)

WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever / Flashback: Okonjo-iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Blackking98(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
LegendHero:
You guys should attack Kemi normally and desist from tribalism or attacking the Yorubas because of what Aunty Kemi said.

There are lot of Yorubas that want NOI to win including me because her win is a boost for Nigeria and not just the Igbos alone.

Adesina being the president of AFDB is not to support the interest of the Yorubas alone but the whole Nigeria and Africa, so anyone that is saying NOI should not win because she is Igbo should have their brain checked.
You mind them grin
Tribalism is everywhere in this nation, we need a complete reset, especially on NL.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by DEROXMAN: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

With your millions of female military officers as our sex slaves abi, and invasion of Biafran Army had control over the entire Mid-Western Region.
Plus your thousands of troops that died like a rat you meant?

The colony is still going on in Lagos till today as each Igbo now have a sex slave from the waste side...
lol the north can tell you the truth its 3m and nothing more
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by LegendHero(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ikinternational:

What is happening here?
Dude you're one of nairaland's famous tribalists.
Did you repent or someone steal your moniker

If this is really the new you, I'm all for it

This is not necessarily about tribalism but about putting you guys in your place. If that is what you mean by terming it "Tribalism", then I am a tribalist then.

However in the case of NOI, I see no reason why any Nigerian should not support her because that slot is actually a great opportunity for Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

9 Likes

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
DEROXMAN:
lol the north can tell you the truth its 3m and nothing more

FUcCK North, how many died, we killed almost all their men and your people died like flies in River Niger, who count the numbers and how did you come with the bogus claim, what about your sisters used as sex slaves. Keep deceiving your hopeless life.

You guys are not even shamed that one tribe faced you and nothing happen, even you have to cry to egypt....Did you declare victory? Answer is NO.

Bring the fight again and see. LOL..Today Northerners are even refugee in their own states and your people dominated from trade to buying your ancestral lands, do you see your foolish people doing the same down the better South, it speaks volume, do you see who suffers more.

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by DEROXMAN: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Bleep North, how many died, we killed almost all their men and your people died like flies in River Niger, who count the numbers and how did you come with the bogus claim, what about your sisters used as sex slave. Keep deceiving your hopeless life.
really you killed almost all theie men ,how come ojukun ran away? why did you surrender and why yhe north used your girls as sex slaves and starved your people why didnt nigeria surrender to you than you surrender to them?like I said, believe what you want and as a rational being am not emotional to abuse you ad I don't have a hopeless life

3 Likes

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
DEROXMAN:
really you killed almost all theie men ,how come ojukun ran away? why did you surrender and why yhe north used your girls as sex slaves and starved your people why didnt nigeria surrender to you than you surrender to them?like I said, believe what you want and as a rational being am not emotional to abuse you ad I don't have a hopeless life

Sex slave my foot, oposite is the answer!!! as your sisters were made to sex for free and what we are now doing in your region proves who dominate who. Surrender to who? It was negociated under begging, why do you even wanted us to stay simply because your brain is dull and you can't stand alone, the reason we still keep that heat today that brings chills to Murtala grave...A soldier have what is called tactical retreat and that's what the man did, why did Nigerian soldiers ran into neigbouring Cameroon?

You can't abuse someone far ahead of you love-vendor.

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Una crying just start

1 Share

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by DEROXMAN: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Sex slave my foot, oposite is the answer!!! as your sisters were made to sex for free and what we are now doing in your region proves who dominate who. Surrender to who? It was negociated under begging, why do you even wanted us to stay simply because your brain is dull and you can't stand alone, the reason we still keep that heat today that brings chills to Murtala grave...A soldier have what is called tactical retreat and that's what the man did, why did Nigerian soldiers ran into neigbouring Cameroon?

You can't abuse someone far ahead of you love-vendor.
hmmm negotiated indeed why wasn't ojukun present? did murtala murder asaba or not?Did obj capture aba or not?even nmadi KANU said this sometimes ago stressing why they should leave and who is dull?even the north are now industrious they have gold already and they don't need SE at all trust me if they feel like leaving with their 5state the north gives no Bleep SS states is their major concern seriously you can check almost all big northern businessman has investment in SS they don't care about SE at all and yes if truly it was negotiated why are they still marginalized till today? why couldnt they bring evidence? Abeg truth is you were defeated and FG had to give you 20 pounds to start new life.And for being sex slave read what happened at ore in ondo state where Nigerian soldiers met yours just read
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Oksman(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
GallantDuke:
You think she is a failure like you even if she didn't win the election she will still remain an international figure while you remain stagnant

grin grin grin
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
[s]
DEROXMAN:
hmmm negotiated indeed why wasn't ojukun present? did murtala murder asaba or not?Did obj capture aba or not?even nmadi KANU said this sometimes ago stressing why they should leave and who is dull?even the north are now industrious they have gold already and they don't need SE at all trust me if they feel like leaving with their 5state the north gives no Bleep SS states is their major concern seriously you can check almost all big northern businessman has investment in SS they don't care about SE at all and yes if truly it was negotiated why are they still marginalized till today? why couldnt they bring evidence? Abeg truth is you were defeated and FG had to give you 20 pounds to start new life.And for being sex slave read what happened at ore in ondo state where Nigerian soldiers met yours just read
[/s]

Trash, still we Biafrans remain resolute...Sars kill you there failed nation.

We don't care about your people, fuuuck out from Eastern region simple.

Ojukwu is the real deal and the real tomentor of your people dead and alive.

That 20 pounds now is purchasing even your grand fathers grave....Foolish parasites that want to die because of oil in our backyard..come and claim SS let us see.If your people won't parish again like before.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Oksman(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:

Please count Yoruba's out of Kemi's delusional thinking...

Abi o!

grin grin grin
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by DEROXMAN: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
[s][/s]

Trash, still we Biafrans remain resolute...Sars kill you there failed nation.

We don't care about your people, fuuuck out from Eastern region simple.

Ojukwu is the real deal and the real tomentor of your people dead and alive.

That 20 pounds now is purchasing even your grand fathers grave....Foolish parasites that want to die because of oil in our backyard..come and claim SS let us see.If your people won't parish again like before.
lol like before' Ask yourself how many SS people fought for biafla Most of them were in Nigerian army anyways Buying lands is temporary check the land's act bill and no one can buy up every land you talk as if everyone here is poor lmao as for SS the oil wells have been owned by mainly northerners and their SW allies why you have nothing claiming their brothers lol.Alakija has,otedola has, adenuga has, danjuma,indimi,rabiu,sanni bello, gtb owner folawiyo,etc so which claiming is higher than claiming resources which resources do you claim here or even in the north if not only owning shops
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Mercisharelove(f): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ngozis dual SIM
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by BREYZ: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
Yes she can't win

Ofe nmanu don block this one brain grin
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Bejusttoall: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ctorch:
WTO: Okonjo Iweala Will Not Win Job – Kemi Olunloyo

Mental game

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
Those people hardly elect base on racism but merit. No US citizen has ever been elected UN Secretary General. Kofi Anan, black African from Ghana was once UN Secretary General, Bitrus Ghali, Arab from Egypt was once UN Secretary General, current WHO Chairman is African from Ethiopia, last year Prof. Tijjani MUHAMMED Bande was elected UN's President who chaired 75th UNGA.
US, Russia, China, EU violates many UN organisation charter provisions but still maintain their relevance at UN. Germany was responsible for 1st and 2nd World wars but they're today not hold for Hitler's fault.
So, I don't see Kemi's reasons an excuse for NOI to lose the contest. I hope she wins!

3 Likes

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Butoneday2(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Yoruba people sef
I tell you
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Hoojay(f): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Aunty Kemi, the table shaker grin grin grin

TEETH WHITENER wa o!

I deliver only within Lagos! kiss

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nchenches: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Wishful thinking -
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Grandmeister(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
I know yorubas can be equally tribal but on this kemi is a lone rabid biatch...she is so rabid she will attack anything in sight and it doesn’t matter where you are from..she will even attack her own family..
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
she has a point, this is not a tribalistic post. Nigeria is considered as corrupt and fraudulent. which is a negative point for ngozi... but i pray Ngozi wins

3 Likes

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by hurlanrewaju(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Aunty Kemi, u are sick in d brain
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Acidosis(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Yoruba people sef

You're one of the reasons people prefer to keep mute on important issues.

I was going to insult Kemi until I saw your message. Since you've made it agenda against Yoruba, then good for you.

5 Likes

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by GeneralPula: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by enemyofprogress: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Winsh don take mouth kill am
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by enemyofprogress: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
They can’t even hide their hatred and envy any longer.
she just said the truth. You better accept it. Nigeria would count against your sister ngozi
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is completely wrong. What is wrong with madam kemi??
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Acidosis:

You're one of the reasons people prefer to keep mute on important issues.

I was going to insult Kemi until I saw your message. Since you've made it agenda against Yoruba, then good for you.

Her message reflected the mindset of the silent ones.

She couldn't bear to hold it back any longer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by GeneralPula: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
[s]
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Ok, afonja will cry full buckets soon, after Ngozi, an Igbo woman is elected the first African, the first woman, in human history to head World Trade Organization. WTO is the biggest and most relevant international alliance. It dictates trade regulations and treaties all over the universe. When you move a container from China to Nigeria you are acting under WTO regulation. When you sell groundnut, cocoa and oil to foreign countries you are under WTO regulation.

In short, Ngozi will be the single most relevant person in the world, bigger than US President.

This old Kemi Olunloyo should at least hide her disdain for ndigbo and wait, shr will soon be congratulating NOI. Even the Daura slow motion President will congratulate Madam, much less a useless afonjess eating amala ewedu in Ibadan.

Go NOI! God of Biafra is behind you. Serve finish and come serve as first female Nigerian President.
[/s]

Who used you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.