Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On (54584 Views)

WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever / Flashback: Okonjo-iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by blowjohn(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
GallantDuke:

I am not sure of that

Pls think about it deeply or at least ask people around u.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by freemanq(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
I reject it for her,besides are u her God ?
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
And Ngozi won, Aunty kemi can take a rest now.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by gideonvalor98(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ctorch:
WTO: Okonjo Iweala Will Not Win Job – Kemi Olunloyo

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1314296212955299841

All of you attacking this woman here are a disgrace to your tribe, region and generation. I do wonder what the future hold for you guys, because you seem so backward and retard in mindset. As an investigative journalist she was just putting forward some likely factors that might play against her. Y'all started making noise and even turned it into tribal thing.

Why do you think someone should always asslick you guys? You think people should reason with their ANUS as you guys always do?! You can't make headway with these attitudes of yours. Your minds are unliberated, that's why it will take you many years to be TRUELY free as a TRIBE...MARK THIS MY WORD TODAY!

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by VirginSearcher(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pa3cia:
And Ngozi won, Aunty kemi can take a rest now.
How? it's not yet decided
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
VirginSearcher:

How? it's not yet decided
Saw it on Instagram not quite long.
Haba!! Na why you come cancel my comment, you are wicked o, are you related to Aunty kemi
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by gudugudumeje: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Is she that jobless and so desperate?
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Ekpoma25: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
I hope you would be among the first to congratulate Ngozi when you are disappointed.

Sane people, let us keep supporting and wishing NOI all the best...

https://supportngozi-wto.com/register/

Ctorch:
WTO: Okonjo Iweala Will Not Win Job – Kemi Olunloyo

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1314296212955299841

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
gideonvalor98:

All of you attacking this woman here are a disgrace to your tribe, region and generation. I do wonder what the future hold for you guys, because you seem so backward and retard in mindset. As an investigative journalist she was just putting forward some likely factors that might play against her. Y'all started making noise and even turned it into tribal thing.

Why do you think someone should always asslick you guys? You think people should reason with their ANUS as you guys always do?! You can't make headway with these attitudes of yours. Your minds are unliberated, that's why it will take you many years to be TRUELY free as a TRIBE...MARK THIS MY WORD TODAY!

Same thing I read but noticed that most of the people that commented didn't get it... reason I said aunty kemi to rest is cuz, she talks to too much, always acting like she knows all but na lie.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by VirginSearcher(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pa3cia:

Saw it on Instagram not quite long.
Haba!! Na why you come cancel my comment, you are wicked o, are you related to Aunty kemi
God forbid!.. I have no business with that crazy woman.. I only cancelled it caused it seemed like spreading rumor
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by TruthinAction: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Maybe they should Institute an office for a vice. It will be painful for her to come this far and lose. Nigeria self. These leaders are giving us bad image. They need to leave the stage for younger and honest leaders.

What do we even stand to benefit if she wins? More loans or debt cancelation?
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by King44(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
LegendHero:
You guys should attack Kemi normally and desist from tribalism or attacking the Yorubas because of what Aunty Kemi said.

There are lot of Yorubas that want NOI to win including me because her win is a boost for Nigeria and not just the Igbos alone.

Adesina being the president of AFDB is not to support the interest of the Yorubas alone but the whole Nigeria and Africa, so anyone that is saying NOI should not win because she is Igbo should have their brain checked.
This was exactly what I was thinking... Some people are unrepentantly stupid and tribal, they know their selves.

I believe she would win, this Kemi of a goat talks like an idiot, I won't say carelessly cos he is doing all these for clout.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
VirginSearcher:

God forbid!.. I have no business with that crazy woman.. I only cancelled it caused it seemed like spreading rumor
Hmmm
But you still shouldn't have cancelled it, why not make your findings before cancelling.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Trying to upload a screenshot here but can't.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Completeguy(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Yoruba people sef

You are definitely not better than her in reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by VirginSearcher(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pa3cia:

Trying to upload a screenshot here but can't.
Just down the comment box.. u will see attachments choose file then select it and upload
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by VirginSearcher(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Completeguy:

[s]You are definitely not better than her in reasoning[/s].
So u believe that woman is alright?
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Essence20(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
omowolewa:
If that happens, I will cry oo o.

But Kemi - Abbas Kyari
Kemi - Ajimobi

Now Kemi - Okonjo

Cries already!!!
Forget the records...she's wrong this time

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Just down the comment box.. u will see attachments choose file then select it and upload
I've done that severally, even had to select all four, yet nothing.
If it's true she won, then it'll be in the news soon and if not it'll still be in the news, saw it on Instagram, therayz tv uploaded it, though it's a screenshot from goldmynetv.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by VirginSearcher(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pa3cia:

I've done that severally, even had to select all four, yet nothing.
If it's true she won, then it'll be in the news soon and if not it'll still be in the news, saw it on Instagram, therayz tv uploaded it, though it's a screenshot from goldmynetv.
Okay, but did u select the file from your device to upload? again it could be this last stage she got to that u saw
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
If Na that NYSC certificate faker who was to be in NOI's position madam Kemi go don dey sing her praises up and down. Yoruba and their regular things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Drone95(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
lol this aunty kemi self. E go shock u say na okonjo go win am
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by tonididdy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
muykem:
I also feel same because south Korea is a strong alias of USA. This has nothing to do with Igbo and Yoruba.
E go schock you when she wins and both you and kemi (yoloba sisters), will not surprise anyone because y'all yoloba people are backstabbers and ass lickers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
I see her winning this fair and square. I hope i am right. There is someone i need to quote when that happens.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:02am On Oct 10, 2020
chipet67:

Confusion at its peak... God of Biafra supporting Nigeria president.
Hahahahahahahaha

Get lost! And stop mentioning my post.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by AFONJACOW(m): 12:06am On Oct 10, 2020
Yellowbar hatred for igbos are something else... They all believe igbos are the cause of their misfortune and for that any Igbo is considered enemy... These black charcoals and hatred are 5/6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Oga calm down. Every sensible Nigerian prays and wishes NOI gets the post. But saying WTO presidency is the most relevant in the world is unnecessary exaggeration. Do you even know the former WTO president?

Yes, it is the most relevant institution in the world. I dont care who headed WTO in past but when Ngozi is there all the world will recognize and love her. This i know.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by pacespot(m): 12:31am On Oct 10, 2020
I agree with kemi that racism lives, but does being a dual citizen make someone ineligible for such position? We will see if kemi's prediction will turn out to be true as usual. Because I already thought the madam okonjo's resume is more credible for the position than the South Korean who should be vying for a position at ICC instead, because she is a lawyer.

Finally, I don't know why some people resort to abusing kemi's tribe, Yoruba. Does her tweet show support for okonjo or negate her chances of winning the position? She is only showing concern okonjo may not win because she is a black woman. These people at the Eastern part of the country, everything between them and Yoruba must result into a tribal strife.
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Isinkwocha: 12:54am On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:

Please count Yoruba's out of Kemi's delusional thinking...
Yoruba are always wicked selfish and dangerous. I can’t count her out because she isn’t the only demonic Person from your tribe to spew such hatred. Kayode Ogundamisi also tweeted such evil on NOI. But when Adesina has issues at AFDB every Nigerian including Igbos backed him to the last. No single Yoruba man came out to support NOI only hatred. May God punish your evils in my lifetime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by freeborn02: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2020
GallantDuke:

Even if she has something against Ngozi's ambition;she ought to keep it to herself and not bring it up in the public

Even at that, her statement does not necessarily connote hatred
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Isinkwocha: 12:58am On Oct 10, 2020
dazzlingd:

Why must u tribalism this..did she speak on behalf of south west. You empty head
But that’s the truth
Re: WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On by Isinkwocha: 1:00am On Oct 10, 2020
freeborn02:

Even at that, her statement does not necessarily connote hatred
When will her statement connote hatred. When she comes out to say only Yorubas are qualified to lead WTO and all Igbos are thieves. My friend clear way. All the Yorubas know is to show wickedness, jealousy and envy, yet they can’t reach or handle the envied position when given the chance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / Pastor Agu Irukwu Introduced Peter Obi In London Church (Video) / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.