Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again (2223 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by smartsexy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Please i want you guys to help me in this situation cos am very confussed and i don't know what to do again.

I meet this gal around June this year, we started dating and everything was going so softly.
I visit her at home anytime i close from work, we will play, laugh and we have fun and i beggin to fall for her more and more that i even tell my people about her and she knew about it.

Around september i started noticing her attitude towards me begin to change and i ask her she say nothing and that same day i saw her with a guy i confronted her and she say that the guy is her childhood friend, she even swear to me that Iam the only guy she is dating right now and i believe her and that even make me fall for her more.

I week later i saw her with the same guy at about 10:40 pm and she notice i was the one that night. The next day in the morning she pass were i was working without say a word, and that never happens before.

I waited for her about a week wether she will come to apologise to me, but she didn't do so.
I follow her to her place to talk about the issue, unfortunately she is not at home that night, i call her she pick and i ask her were are you, but she started asking me why are my disturbing her? She cut the call and switch off her phone.

I waited for her and she came back aroud 9:30 pm. I ask her were are u coming from she say she is coming from her guy place that is it anything wrong with that?

I begin to ask her what happen that you are avoiding me, but she say she don't want to see me, that i should leave her alone, i talk, talk and talk but she say she doen't want to see me, That iam the one that push her into this.

I ask her what have i done to you? I caught you cheating, instant of you to apologise to me but you are telling me i was the one that push you into this? It always happen that anytime she wrong me i am the one that does the apology.

She push me and want to enter her company i hold her and she brought out her phone to make call, i collected the phone, and she left me i waited for her for some minute i later left with her phone.

To my suprise when i open the phone i saw her charts with the new guy and her baby daddy, and my number was not even in her phone.

The new guy call, i pick and i didn't say a word he was asking her have you reach home? I cut the call and he keep on calling.

To my latest suprise in the morning around 8:05 AM, the new guy came to my place of work looking for me, i meet him and i ask him what happen that you are looking for me? He say's there a gal i collected her phone yersteday night and i say yes and he say he is the one that bought the phone for her that's he is here to collect the phone, and with no argument i give him the phone.

And the next day i decided to call her and that's on the 1st of october around 7:40AM, she pick and i ask her were are you? she say she on her way to work i say ok, i told her please i want us talk and i will like to check on you on your work place, but she say i should not disturb her and she cut the call.

In less than a minute the new guy call me and begin to threating me that i should stop calling his gal or he will teach me a lesson and i told him am sorry and i cut the call.

Now my problem here is that this gal didn't tell me that is over between us when i ask her, she say she didn't know and that iam the one that push her into this.

Please nairalander's advise me in what to do cos i still love this gal die, and anytime i saw her i remember all the good time we share together. Please can i still go back to her? Or do you guys think i shouid just move on with my life.

NOTE: The new guy is very dangerous i hear about him, he is one of the notorious guys in that area.
Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Madibah(m): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
She just inspired you
She just motivated you
Move on bro
No need for cry cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by tstx(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
The heart wants what it wants.. Her's doesn't want you..

MOVE ON

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by ProphetofOdin: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
See how this girl is treating this innocent guy, that is loving genuinely, later they will say all men are evil.
My friend please move on, you will find someone better, that cheating bitch does not deserve you.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

4 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by DaddyRochie1642: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Madibah:
She just inspired you
She just motivated you
Move on bro
No need for cry cry

You be Wise Man
Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by DaddyRochie1642: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
You Better have Sense and Decide On what to do before it gets too late and you end up Weeping and gnashing your teeth grin grin

8 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!!

Ain't got no advice to give in a village love triangle other than the OP should grow the fvck up.

Jeez!!

All these village people sef!

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by peppermint7(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
smartsexy:
Please i want you guys to help me in this situation cos am very confussed and i don't know what to do again.

I meet this gal around June this year, we started dating and everything was going so softly.
I visit her at home anytime i close from work, we will play, laugh and we have fun and i beggin to fall for her more and more that i even tell my people about her and she knew about it.
Around september i started noticing her attitude towards me beging to change and i ask her she say nothing, and that same the i saw her with a guy i confronted her and she say that the guy is her childhood friend, she swear to me that iam the only guy she is dating right now and i believe her and that make me fall for her more.
I week later i saw her with the same guy at about 10:40 pm and she notice i was the one that night. The next day in the morning she pass were i was working without say a word, and that never happen before. I waited for her about a week wether she will come to apologise to me, but she didn't do so.
I follow her to her place to talk about the issue, unfortunately she is not at home that night, i call her she pick and i ask her were are you, but she beging to ask me why are my disturbing her? She cut the call and switch off her phone.
I waited for her and she came back aroud 9:30 pm. I ask her were are u coming from she say she is coming from her guy place that is it anything wrong with that?
I begin to ask her what happen that you are avoiding me but she say she don't want to see me, that i should leave her alone, i talk, talk and talk but she say she don't want to see me that iam the one that push her into this.
I ask her what have i done to you? I caugt you cheating, instant of you to apologise to me but you are telling me i was the one that push you into this? It always happen that anytime she wrong me i am the one that does the apology. She push me and want to enter her company i hold her and she brought out her phone to make call, i collected the phone, and she left me i waited for her for some minute i later left with her phone.
To my suprise when i open the phone i saw her charting with the new guy and her baby daddy, and my number was not even in her phone.
The new guy call, i pick and i didn't say a word he was asking her have you reach home? I cut the call and he keep on calling.
To my latex suprise in the morning around 8:05 AM, the new guy came to my place of work looking for me, i meet him and i ask him what happen that you are looking for me? He say's there a gal i collected her phone yersteday night and i say yes and he say he is the one that bought the phone for her that's he is here to collect the phone, and with no argument i give him the phone.
And the next day i decided to call her and that's on the 1st of october around 7:40AM, she pick and i ask her were are you? she say she on her way to work i say ok, i told her please i want us talk and i will like to check on you on your work place, but she say i should not disturb her and she cut the call. In less than a minute the new guy call me and begin to threating me that i should stop call his gal or he will teach me a lesson and i told him am sorry and i cut the call.
My problem here is that this gal didn't tell me that is over between us when i ask he, she say she didn't know and that iam the one that push her into this.
Please nairaland advise me in what to do cos i still love this gal die, and anytime i saw her i remember all the good time we share together. Please can i still go back to her? Or do you guys think i shouid just move on with my life.

NOTE: The new guy is very dangerous i hear about him, he is one of the notorious people in that area.
Baba she don activate you ooo
Wake up now hustle like mad. As you don talk say the new bf na notorious person e no go last. Hustle ur money now
Girls go soon the rush u. Move on man
(Collect chicken with beer chop today clear ur mind small grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by benzene00: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice story
Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

How old are you Kid ??
Before some of you here come to paste their tantrums, you lots should tell us your age first..
All I can see is a minor with esteem issues..
Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Y bothering urself? Let the guy be the Gov'nor you be the deputy u people can stir the Affairs of the economy smoothly. I can never confront a girl and ask her who is that guy I no get that time,I always sense things b4 it happens.
Nb I can never confront a girl about any guy we move

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by smartsexy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

How old are you Kid ??
Before some of you here come to paste their tantrums, you lots should tell us your age first..
[/quote]

Am not a kid am 30yrs and she is 22 yrs
i was thinking about proposing to her on her birthday thats december 27th
Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Solsix(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Have u not achieved the premium tears already?? Guy move ur future wife will locate u asap

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Ugaboy: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
I have been in your shoe, I can never fall in love again ... I only make them as friends with benefits FWB

Since I stop being a simp, I chop people's girlfriend...cus pussy ain't loyal

I do my hustle, cus when they come for advice...I chop them join

Welcome to mood of 69...go hustle, make money, live large, change your wears, hold expensive phone and wrist watch, go out more pretty girls, I mean girls(NB: don't fall in love), insult her if she attempt to come bck
Make her feel your pains, make her feel like nobody.

Then she will realise u were not a fool

9 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Dreadlock69(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sometimes life a mess

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Ugaboy: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Madibah:
She just inspired you
She just motivated you
Move on bro
No need for cry cry
I'm also inspired, and motivated by his story...

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Asekhamid: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
smartsexy:
cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

How old are you Kid ??

Am not a kid am 30yrs and she is 22 yrs
i was thinking about proposing to her on her birthday thats december 27th
a girl at 22 years is still in her hoeing phase my guy...she still one explore so relationship gets boring to her easily.
my advice for you is to leave her alone,don't call or text her..don't even try to beg her kos it will only do worse kos her mind is made up
I can see you truely love her but you have to kill that love for her and move on with your life
This is why the redpoll is being preached around..not to teach you to hate women but to understand them and their ways.from the night you saw her with a guy you should have just kept quiet and move on with your life..
Quote me when I tell you she will try to come back to you in the future (I can't ascertain when but don't let it matter to you) when all the bad guys are done taking turns on her and dump her,then she will remember the only guy who really loved her but then you have moved on..
it seems to be you have low self esteem so please work on your confidence and develop that abundance mindset as better girl full everywhere...
its ain't easy but forget her and move on with your life..when she turns 35 with no husband and being a baby mama..she will ask "where have all the good men gone?"
Read the REDPILL thread in the romance section and be freed.
I repeat this on and on
INVEST IN YOURSELF AND NOT WOMEN.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by smartsexy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thank you so much for the advise, i appreciate man
Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Akinbahm(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Madibah:
She just inspired you
She just motivated you
Move on bro
No need for cry cry

Should we tell him?

Make I run b4 they term me misogynist...

5 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Madibah(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Akinbahm:

Should we tell him?

Make I run b4 they term me misogynist...

Tell him
He needs to know

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
sad
Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
smartsexy:

Around september i started noticing her attitude towards me beging to change and i ask her she say nothing, and that same the i saw her with a guy i confronted her and she say that the guy is her childhood friend, she swear to me that iam the only guy she is dating right now and i believe her and that make me fall for her more.
I week later i saw her with the same guy at about 10:40 pm and she notice i was the one that night. The next day in the morning she pass were i was working without say a word, and that never happen before. I waited for her about a week wether she will come to apologise to me, but she didn't do so.
I follow her to her place to talk about the issue, unfortunately she is not at home that night, i call her she pick and i ask her were are you, but she beging to ask me why are my disturbing her? She cut the call and switch off her phone.
I begin to ask her what happen that you are avoiding me but she say she don't want to see me, that i should leave her alone, i talk, talk and talk but she say she don't want to see me that iam the one that push her into this.
I ask her what have i done to you? I caugt you cheating, instant of you to apologise to me but you are telling me i was the one that push you into this? It always happen that anytime she wrong me i am the one that does the apology. She push me and want to enter her company i hold her and she brought out her phone to make call, i collected the phone, and she left me i waited for her for some minute i later left with her phone.
To my suprise when i open the phone i saw her charting with the new guy and her baby daddy, and my number was not even in her phone.
To my latex suprise in the morning around 8:05 AM, the new guy came to my place of work looking for me, i meet him and i ask him what happen that you are looking for me? He say's there a gal i collected her phone yersteday night and i say yes and he say he is the one that bought the phone for her that's he is here to collect the phone, and with no argument i give him the phone.
And the next day i decided to call her and that's on the 1st of october around 7:40AM, she pick and i ask her were are you? she say she on her way to work i say ok, i told her please i want us talk and i will like to check on you on your work place, but she say i should not disturb her and she cut the call. In less than a minute the new guy call me and begin to threating me that i should stop call his gal or he will teach me a lesson and i told him am sorry and i cut the call.
My problem here is that this gal didn't tell me that is over between us when i ask he, she say she didn't know and that iam the one that push her into this.
Please nairaland advise me in what to do cos i still love this gal die, and anytime i saw her i remember all the good time we share together. Please can i still go back to her? Or do you guys think i shouid just move on with my life.

NOTE: The new guy is very dangerous i hear about him, he is one of the notorious people in that area.
She Treated U Dat Way Because U Are Too Needy, Too Desperate 4 Her, U Give Her Too Much Attention, U Visited Her Too Much, U Call Her Too Much, U Made Her To Be Sick & Tired Of U. Just Give Her Some Break.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by StrongandMighty: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
two simps fighting over a hoe!

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by mfoniso67157: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
The heartless wants what it wants.. Her's doesn't want you..step ON
Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Pancakeey(f): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Won ti gbe e handicap grin grin

I know it’s hard to accept rejection but you just have to accept it.

Why remain in a place you’re not wanted?
Plus, haven’t anyone ever told you that you shouldn’t check your partner’s phone.

Na you give yourself heart ache o.

Move on.
Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Akinbahm(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
smartsexy:

Baba, you totally fall my hand to the extent that I no even know where to start your issue from.

Firstly, you are not man enough i.e I doubt you will be able to handle your house when the needs arises cause u sounded 3 weak minded and no girl want a weak man to either wife her nor raise her child(ren)

Baba, am not in for long sermon, the babe is not meant for u just pack your luggage out from that girl heart for thou should not end in premium tears.

Note: Never try to win the girl over cause you don lost her already and dont accept a cheating girlfriend back irrespective of her reasons a cheat is forever a cheat.

@Madibah

3 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by MediMedi(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
This boy be just a learner in love....how will you call someone you're seeing with big dude Whr she was
you too fall Yakata men don't fall with their 2 legs

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by theophilusj31(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
smartsexy:

first of all look at grammar in this your write-up,see the heavy grammatical blunders and error
How do you expect a girl to love you when you can't arrange words properly in a sentence,and you dont know the difference between past tense and present tense.
Anyway let me advise you small, generally men are attracted to a woman physical beauty,why women are to attracted to high status in men,that why a woman can strip naked and men will go crazy,and why women are attracted to men with money and fame,I would have gone deeper into this,but I got no time to continue typing,
so why she was turned off by you is that you were displaying behaviours that are considered low status,and what are example of low status behaviours
1-Being needy
2-Lack of confidence
3-Low self esteem
4-Getting jealous
5-Being easily affected by her behaviour and attitude etc

And what are example of high status behaviour
1-preselection by other women(A woman will feel strong attraction for you,when she see that other women are attracted to you,so you were sending the signal that you got no other woman in your life,when you were begging and pleading for her love)
2-Having money and wealth-Dont get me wrong here,having money is an indicator of high status but trying to use wealth to get her attracted to you or buy her love is an indicator of low status
3-Being the leader of other men
4-Confidence-This is the most powerful of all of them
5-Indifference towards her
ETC
That the summary bro,my advise for you is to forget about her,go out and find other women

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Emmypure: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
the issue here is that the girl cheated on the other guy with you, u are just a side nigger,
if you wise just act as side nigga and be collecting free pussy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again by Hintona(f): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Redpillers your food is ready.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) / Between Beyonce And Rihanna, Who Is The Sexiest? (PHOTOS) / Just Need To Share With Your Guys And See What You Guys Have To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.