Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? (2248 Views)

Girls, Stop Twerking, Men Don’t Like It – Lady Warns / Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Back in the day when I was growing up I used to have crazy erections and huge sexual attraction to women because their bodies where rare to see and if I even saw a girls lap I would be fantasizing it for weeks and I just adored the female gender and their curvy sexual bodies. But Today the reverse is the case, I literally have seen women’s body finish! I used to think it was cool when they first started posting their arse, boobs, pant, bra, pvssy and talk dirty online, I was fascinated in the beginning. But just like anything that has to do with the female psych they never know when to stop! Now every single place I turn online is me staring at arse, pvssy, panties, boobs, just everywhere and anywhere. I have literally lost my sense of curiosity about their body. Nothing about women seem to turn me on anymore, their body is too easily accessible everywhere now I have no fetish for it anymore.

Please when will these girls stop showing us nudity ? At this point guys aren’t you bored already? Please let’s beg them to stop showing us arse and breast 24 hours daily, it’s killing our sexual curiosity! The most beautiful thing about serx is the curiosity before the main act, now I have no curiosity left because everyone’s arse is in my face every single day! I think the only female I am yet to see her arse is Genevieve naija. Even Davido chioma breast and arse is all over the internet, and that girls started off being so descent! What is happening to this generation of Nigerian women please?!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
shocked

You haven't seen anything yet....the game is just beginning....

Please let’s beg them to stop showing us arse and breast 24 hours daily, it’s killing our sexual curiosity!

There's nothing that can be done right now than to get use to the game the way the Westerners have gotten used to it before us. Else something miraculous happens...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? by silverlinen(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
They've got nothing to do other than that...na marketing them dey do so.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? by Greystone: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oloshos in disguise

I come in Peace
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
As a business man, don't you market or advertise your goods for potential buyers?
Wich kind question be this?

4 Likes

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? by Legendoo: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Women are insecure needy whores with a propensity to copy the dominant culture by default.

If eating poo becomes popular, women will beg to do it for validation.

They can't help themselves

We just have to watch until they completely destroy themselves in the quest for social media validation .

They need men to lead but they now think they're men.. let them save themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? by motymop: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Na man who never knack dey complain like this

All these your epistles end when she opens the pussy for you then you will be curious to find out, how wet and tight the pussy is with your penis.
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? by Ogamysamo: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
the best way to fight a strong man is to make him your friend. if you think its getting too much you try to get use to seeing it.

until you stop thinking female body is to be display for your fascination, you may never stop get fascinated again cause there'll be no special moment onnet or offnet
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? by InfinityFabric: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
1. It's not only Nigerian girls
2. The only way a woman can get enough attention is through her sexuality. Why do you think they're known to protest naked ? Ahhhh, it starts to make sense.

Which side of internet are you on that you're seeing nude pics frequently ?
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? by Ichabodcrane(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Badboibipo:
Back in the day when I was growing up I used to have crazy erections and huge sexual attraction to women because their bodies where rare to see and if I even saw a girls lap I would be fantasizing it for weeks and I just adored the female gender and their curvy sexual bodies. But Today the reverse is the case, I literally have seen women’s body finish! I used to think it was cool when they first started posting their arse, boobs, pant, bra, pvssy and talk dirty online, I was fascinated in the beginning. But just like anything that has to do with the female psych they never know when to stop! Now every single place I turn online is me staring at arse, pvssy, panties, boobs, just everywhere and anywhere. I have literally lost my sense of curiosity about their body. Nothing about women seem to turn me on anymore, their body is too easily accessible everywhere now I have no fetish for it anymore.

Please when will these girls stop showing us nudity ? At this point guys aren’t you bored already? Please let’s beg them to stop showing us arse and breast 24 hours daily, it’s killing our sexual curiosity! The most beautiful thing about serx is the curiosity before the main act, now I have no curiosity left because everyone’s arse is in my face every single day! I think the only female I am yet to see her arse is Genevieve naija. Even Davido chioma breast and arse is all over the internet, and that girls started off being so descent! What is happening to this generation of Nigerian women please?!!!
Well, I am into Asians that's why I always skip whenever I see their unattractive butt
Re: Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? by odinson1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Their bodies is the only Value they believe they have to show to the world. Most especially the ones Trading on Clitocurrencies. They use their bodies to Extract money and Favours from Foolish unsuspecting men,so they are not gonna stop waking around half naked anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Girls Stop Showing Us Their Nudity Please? by Psalmemmy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
SmellySperm:
As a business man, don't you market or advertise your goods for potential buyers?
Wich kind question be this?
unto us a meme is given

(1) (Reply)

I Forgave My Ex For Cheating And We Are Back Together / After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man / Would You Date Someone On The Same Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.