Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja (73866 Views)

Kizz Daniel Leads #EndSARS Protest In Abeokuta Days After Being Called Out / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by obiekunie2: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Daddy only criminals are scared of Sars, stay away from the protest. You have been warned.

hmm! u r very wrong on this oneooo! every youthman is scared of SARS!

they have killed bot innocent and the guilty - i just want them to de obey the rule of law while dealing with suspects.

bsides, they are supposed to be pursuing kidnappers and armed robbers while EFCC are to pursue scammers and yahoo idiots.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by FullBlastLight: 12:03am On Oct 10, 2020
sapphiere:
Even old women were not left out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI4wysGyebM

Why on earth shld they be left out?

D pple being killed by SARS are those old women's children!

Of course, they shldn't fold their arms & daily watch their children being gorily sent 2 early grave!

Some of them are victims of bereavement already, because d pple wantonly killed by SARS hv parents & relatives!

#ReformOrEndSarsNow!
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by FullBlastLight: 12:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Bombastically00:
Agege boys no dey fear cool

Fear 4 where!

Is it not d same Agege dt put d notorious 1 Million Boys' gang on d run d other day?

They won't fear fear, I reckoned!
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by NiceMen: 12:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Millimann:
Runtown and Falz gave all these other ones the morale to come out.
Burna lost a golden opportunity... i swear.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by RealEzee(m): 12:37am On Oct 10, 2020
GiZcorp:
How come no youth is talking about ASUU strike, the hike in fuel price and the increase in electricity tariff? All these hushpuppy descendants sef. If the nigger were to be around now I'm sure be wearing Versace dress with #endsars inscription on it. Bunch of fraudsters! Mind you if you quote me you are one of them...
aiit since you're old kuku gather ur old buddies, hit the road and protest electric bill hike na, if not keep shut, don't preach sermon you can't practice
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Bombastically00(m): 12:40am On Oct 10, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Fear 4 where!

Is it not d same Agege dt put d notorious 1 Million Boys' gang on d run d other day?

They won't fear fear, I reckoned!
naso we gather dey..
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by omooba969(m): 2:59am On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
larryking540:

u really don't need to make sense by adding insult to feel important on social media it makes u look senseless.
[/s]

grin
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by omooba969(m): 3:00am On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
madjune:

You're sick.

Explain how my points are baseless?
[/s]

You certainly can't win against an idi0t. grin
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by madjune(m): 4:27am On Oct 10, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

You certainly can't win against an idi0t. grin

You're right.

You're a self acclaimed idiot.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Origin(f): 5:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Delightful news. It shows we still have it in us.

Next fight poor governance....
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by yizastone(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2020
people wey dey shout don't end SARS. never experience em brutality.... make SARS stop u... u reason anyhow... Dem bleep u asap....
police normally dey fk but SARS own dey on a very different levels abeg.....
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by omooba969(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2020
madjune:

I'm a self acclaimed idiot.

You're right. grin
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Yujin(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2020
bobowaja:
Nice one

#EndSARS before it end youths

Another point is hunger strike. If the issue of food prices is not addressed, the govt might have something they can't control in few months cos not only the youths will protest, everyone - old or young will come out. Food is one of the essentials of life and and taking it out of people's reach is denying them right to live
Are Nigerians now almajiris to be protesting over food prices?
If a society degenerates to the level of protesting about basic things as food prices, it shows that that society has failed earlier to protest for better things.
Tufiakwa!
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by larryking540: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

grin
why u day shine your teeth ,ur mate day protest for #endsars
u day indoor
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by omooba969(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
larryking540:

why u day shine your teeth ,ur mate day protest for #endsars
u day indoor

Are you on the streets as well?

I never knew you had a crystal ball ... NONSENSE. grin
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by Breadnote: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
cool stuff
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by madjune(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
omooba969:

You're right. grin

You're an idiot.
Sars will get you there.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by omooba969(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
madjune:

I'm an idiot.
Sars will get me someday... Insha Allah.

Amin grin
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by favy19(f): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Majikman:
Some youths own nah to just go find babe why Dem go collect number . While others are
Just here so dat they can snap and post on dere status ...
Either ways , Enough is enough
#ENDSARSNOW !!
Lols
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by madjune(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
omooba969:

Amin grin

It's obvious you work at Nairaland office or something like that.
It's appalling because this is an abuse of office.
You can't take advantage of your access there to retype my thoughts.
I hope una Oga sees what you're doing and does something about it.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by omooba969(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
madjune:

It's obvious you work at Nairaland office or something like that.
It's appalling because this is an abuse of office.
You can't take advantage of your access there to retype my thoughts.
I hope una Oga sees what you're doing and does something about it.

Loooolzz cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nairaland office kwa ...hahahaha cheesy

No, na Nairaland Global HQ I dey. grin

You crack me up... seriously! cheesy

Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by madjune(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
omooba969:

Loooolzz cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nairaland office kwa ...hahahaha cheesy

No, na Nairaland Global HQ I dey. grin

You crack me up... seriously! cheesy

If i catch you.
Re: Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja by slivertongue: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
slivertongue:
Nigerians are truly tired of the high handedness of SARS

Nigerians must be vigilant. so that SARS isn't repackaged and returned under a new name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions / Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) / Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.