Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! (4361 Views)

Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These / NAIRALAND Does Not Push Threads In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu To Front Page. / Dear Ndigbo, Fellow Nigerians, A New Down Is Upon Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by hammerP: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
EVERYTIME, DEY WILL JUST COME AND BE ANNOUNCING SS, LIKE IT EXIST.

WE WILL NOT LEAVE ANYBODY BEHIND.

ALL IGBO TERRITORY ARE COMING WITH BIAFRA.

IGBO CAN BE FOUND AS FAR AS THE ISLAND OF EQUATORIAL GUINEA.

ANY ATTEMPT TO BOX US INLAND WILL BE RESISTED.

THE IGBO SPEAKING ISLAND OF BONNY AND OPOBO WILL BE RETAINED.

AFTER DAT, THE SO CALLED SS CAN LEAVE. ccIgboid and Oriakuamara take note.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
ngadaAwo:

I've been always against my fellow igbos lumping themselves with other tribes in South South
reasons I strongly condemn Nnamdi Kanu style of Biafra pursuit.
I'm only interested in the igboid of the SS mainly delta igbos who have never for once deny their igboness
Infact an Asaba person will even claim to be more igbo than an SE person
Same with ogwashi uku, iseluku, and ikas
the only delta igbos that are still confused but many do recognise themselves are agbos.
I'm not talking about ikweres they can be whatever they wish. Goodluck to them.

trust me I know these people in and out
I did my tertiary studies in Delta and I've dealt with these tribes in Delta state.

if you know the hate and resentment these SS people (excluding delta igbos) have for igbos ehhh it's even stronger than yerobas or hausas especially itshekiri, urhobo people.
isoko and Ijaw people are much better

Igbos should mind their tribes only
hate me I hate you
period!

As an itsekiri man, I approve of this post.

We and Igbos are not one.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by hammerP: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
THOSE OF U THAT WILL BE SCREAMING SS THINKING THE IGBO MAN WILL LET GO OF ANY OF HIS PEOPLE FOR U, SHOULD WAKE UP.

WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM.

WE WILL MOST CERTAINLY TAKE ALL THAT BELONG TO US.

WE WILL LEAVE NOBODY BEHIND.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I wish we had more igbos like you dear, time to end all unnecessary hate and bad feelings for one another, I have an igbo girlfriend now everything is good

Don't fall for their ploy.

See Igbo man see snake...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by ngadaAwo: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Afamed:

Learn to deal with reality.
Mods have long stopped playing into your emotions
I'll never stop reporting your folly.

break the rules I'll report you straight away
i can't follow you guys to break the rules
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by PIMPAR: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
ngadaAwo:

They are not ignoring, they are just smarter than you by not buying your emotions. They know your tricks

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by ngadaAwo: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
PIMPAR:

Tribal warlord ,with 10000s monickers like you will not be the one to inform us that he wants to keep Nairaland clean.
Give us another story
i don't argue with trolls

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
ngadaAwo:

Shatap.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by PIMPAR: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
ngadaAwo:
Keep your mouth sealed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Afamed: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
ngadaAwo:
Your tricks have expired.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mods please delete this post still SARS is disbanded as a unit. It's a protest that all Nigerians in the south regardless of tribe can relate with. We don't want people bringing in tribalism nonsense now.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Afamed: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Golan007:

Shatap.
Ignore that toddler. He's still the same person with different monicker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Kalatium(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Amarabae:
Oriaku Amara is back
I will keep it short and simple,
I am sick and tired of seeing an Igbo guy opening a thread on stuff like "South east don't need south south in Biafra"
"what international law say about inland water bodies"
"south east,south south bla bla bla"
I feel ashamed reading all these crap threads, sometimes it is borne out of emotionalism.
Igbos fanatics, stop disgracing Igbos here,
if you are from south east,focus on south east and leave south south alone, it attracts respect.
I am a product of south east and south south by birth and marriage ,and I believe that good fences will make good neighbors out of the two zones,
The Yoruba's were with the bendel people in the western region yet I don't see them screaming SW/SS up and down.
Old eastern region is gone forever,
south east can stand on it's own
the same way south south can stand on her own.
drop ur siege mentality and stop embarrassing Igbos.
I feel irritated seeing Igbo youths dragging Igbo name in the mud by arguing with these minorities, making their head swell up,
its shameful .
yes there are Igboid groups in south south ,but if you are not from these groups, then stop carrying their matter for head,

Respect yourselves and stop belittling yourselves.
ndewo nu
Is this thread really necessary. Can’t believe i finish reading it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Northern Power Blocs Seek Amicable Resolution Of Agitations / Northerners Reacted As Tinubu Seen Praying On A Different Way. / South-west Polls Results By Bantu Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.