Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! (4368 Views)

Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These / NAIRALAND Does Not Push Threads In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu To Front Page. / Dear Ndigbo, Fellow Nigerians, A New Down Is Upon Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Proeast2: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
amachuk:
Oriaku Amaka you sound very much like one of them, efulefu! You will die on top IPOB matter, keep creating useless trades, Biafrans already know your tricks.

She is ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Proeast2:

Zuzupu ebea, gaa rie nsi.
Ewu Awusa!

I will also Ignore this once again..

Nze tuo Nze ibie na ana, onye owuna ekunie naba, mana ofeke tuo nze na ana, agwai Ife eji eme nze..

Be guided, be guided..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Proeast2: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
helinues:
Hope more sane Igbo would come out and condemned their activities...

Isn't it funny when Yorubas will come out and start supporting you? The op and her likes should continue playing into the hands of their enemies out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Proeast2: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I will also Ignore this once again..

Nze tuo Nze ibie na ana, onye owuna ekunie naba, mana ofeke tuo nze na ana, agwai Ife eji end nze..

Be guided, be guided..

Asim gi, rie nsi there, rijuo ya afor tongue
Gaa kpoo police grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Proeast2:

Asim gi, rie nsi there, rijuo ya afor tongue
Gaa kpoo police grin

Kam Jieru hu ofo na ogu Nke Ikpeazu.

Mbekwu si na Ife ya ji eti mkpu aburo ka Ife jie haa ya kama ka uwa nulu onu ya..

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Balogunodua(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
ngadaAwo:
one of them is MinorityOpinion who created an account claiming to be from South south minority until his yeroba Muslim ass was busted by me

Mt. bursted stop wailing about yoruba befr u get heart attack

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bkayyy:

Please join the movement to kick only Igboland out of Nigeria just like Singapore was kicked out of Malaya.
#kickAlaigboOutofNigeria

Omo nna, we would choose when we kick you out.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Bkayyy: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Golan007:

Omo nna, we would choose when we kick you out.
Don't tell me that your survival depends on Ndigbo

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bkayyy:

Don't tell me that your survival depends on Ndigbo
No but they are our captives so we deal with them at our pleasure.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Bkayyy: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Golan007:

No but they are our captives so we deal with them at our pleasure.
Captive that calls your city "no man's land" to your face.
Don't tell me you depend on them

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bkayyy:

Captive that calls your city "no man's land".
Don't tell me you depend on them

Slaves often make derogatory remarks about their captors.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Bkayyy: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Golan007:

Slaves often make derogatory remarks about their captors.
And the captors dare not caution them.
I think I now understand what it means to be a slave

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bkayyy:

No need to caution slaves.

You leave them to wail from place to place.

Their tears give ultimate joy.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Bkayyy: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Golan007:

No need to caution slaves.

You leave them to wail from place to place.

Their tears give ultimate joy.
I never knew this was the ideology of those that cry after being igbolized in computer village and ladipo.
Wow tell me more about willing slaves

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bkayyy:

I never knew this was the ideology of those that cry after being igbolized in computer village and ladipo.
Wow tell me more about willing slaves

You are boring.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Bkayyy: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Golan007:

You are boring.
DO slaves say that too?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bkayyy:

Ask your fellow OSUs or Ohus slaves from Igboland.

They have the best answer for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Bkayyy: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
wizzakosh:
Ask your fellow OSUs or Ohus slaves from Igboland.

They have the best answer for it.
I need that of notable slaves.
The ones with international recognition

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bkayyy:

I need that of notable slaves.
The ones with international recognition
Your dad who is of OSU dynasty has the best answer for that. Go and ask him about your lineage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Bkayyy: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
wizzakosh:
Your dad who is of OSU dynasty has the best answer for that. Go and ask him about your lineage.
I heard that slaves have no respect for father figures.
Never knew it was true till I met you.
Tell me more about your kind

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
ngadaAwo:
i know but there are many fake igbos here or fake SS from yeroba their aim is to cause unnecessary hate

MinorityOpinion is the least person I've bursted
I've been bursting them for a long time.

Infact if you see any Monika it's mission and posts is all about SE and SS hate 85% possibility of it being a yeroba Muslim.

I'm not a new person in this forum this is a game we normally play around that kin 2014/2015
there's one of my moniker that you'll see you'll never ever know that an hausa man is not behind it.

so this is an anonymous forum anybody can be anything
[/s]
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
ngadaAwo:
i don't argue with trolls
[/s]
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
ngadaAwo:
your opinion will always be minority because that's what your people's opinion are tongue
[/s]
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Blackking98(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

I am from the Southern Part of Southern Nigeria and I my people vehemently reject the idea of merging with the Eastern part of the South.

We do not hate the SE and SW. We just want to be left alone to rebuild ourselves from a national disaster called Nigeria.

Is that clear enough ?

Correct guy.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
ngadaAwo:

I've been always against my fellow igbos lumping themselves with other tribes in South South
reasons I strongly condemn Nnamdi Kanu style of Biafra pursuit.
I'm only interested in the igboid of the SS mainly delta igbos who have never for once deny their igboness
Infact an Asaba person will even claim to be more igbo than an SE person
Same with ogwashi uku, iseluku, and ikas
the only delta igbos that are still confused but many do recognise themselves are agbos.
I'm not talking about ikweres they can be whatever they wish. Goodluck to them.

trust me I know these people in and out
I did my tertiary studies in Delta and I've dealt with these tribes in Delta state.

if you know the hate and resentment these SS people (excluding delta igbos) have for igbos ehhh it's even stronger than yerobas or hausas especially itshekiri, urhobo people.
isoko and Ijaw people are much better

Igbos should mind their tribes only
hate me I hate you
period!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue / The Most Educated States In Nigeria 2021 / Andrew No Check Out:Nigeria Must Survive(Classic Naija Track)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.