Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! (4363 Views)

Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These / NAIRALAND Does Not Push Threads In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu To Front Page. / Dear Ndigbo, Fellow Nigerians, A New Down Is Upon Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

So you dont know that the people opening those threads, and most of them who comment on it to keep the thread alive, are not Igbos?
Sorry o, someone who sees everyone and know who they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Amarabae(f): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Igboid:

She is actually right.
Some of you lack shame and self worth and so dragging the rest of us to the floor.
Those Igboids and their minority neighbours had repeatedly denied kinship or relationship with Ndiigbo, the right thing someone with self worth and dignity would do is to deny them any claim to Igbo too and return their hate for hate.

If they want to be Igbo, let them be the ones begging for it, let's be the ones rejecting them.
You guys shameless unity begging has given those lots sense of overbloated importance when in true sense , they are of no need or use to us.
It wasn't government that is driving the Igbophobia in Ikwerre,Ika, Ukwuani, Ogba, etc.
These people are endogenously Igbo hating. Stop making useless excuses for them. You blame the government today, tomorrow you blame Yorubas, next you blame Hausas, the Ijaws. You do this because you are too weak to accept the truth that these Igboids are the ones generating the Igbophobia intrinsically and are only being helped by the FG and others.
You lots should stop this disgraceful attach by force. SE is strong enough, economically and otherwise to stand alone. Stop making us look weak and in need of anyone else.
God bless u my darling.
they should be the one flaunting their Igbo identity, not south easterners claiming it for them !
I believe in ethnic pride, all these attache by force make their heads swell up.
stop giving them attention

10 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by DMerciful(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
But you celebrated boundaries created by coupists? There is nothing like South south naturally, its was a divide and rule tactics. Why don't we have North-north?
Juliusmalema:

You are distorting our natural boundaries by that statement.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
DMerciful:
But you celebrated boundaries created by coupists? There is nothing like South south naturally, its was a divide and rule tactics. Why don't we have North-north?

So which nomenclature was created by God?
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by DMerciful(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Answer the question, why dont we have North-North? We have natural boundaries, it is the foolish military that came in through the barrel of the gun that were carving the country as they like to the extent of putting Yorubas in kogi and kara and called it North. Putting Igbanke in Edo instead of joining Igbos in Delta. Ijaws in Ondo instead of Bayelsa. We need boundaries adjustment
Golan007:

So which nomenclature was created by God?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by SlayerForever: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Attention seeking. As usual.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by SlayerForever: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
horsepower102:

Seriously this thread you opened is attention seeking. Did you read those thread before you opened this?

Did you even know the details of the conversation going on?

Please stop it. I and so many others that responded on that thread are not IPOB members. We made our stance very crystal clear which I doubt you never read before you opened this thread.

Stop it. This is attention seeking.

Thank you Horsepower. She's just attention seeking. I actually stopped following her threads for nearly a year now. You people are the ones just realizing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by SlayerForever: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Meanwhile, mad mad people full this thread o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
DMerciful:
Answer the question, why dont we have North-North? We have natural boundaries, it is the foolish military that came in through the barrel of the gun that were carving the country as they like to the extent of putting Yorubas in kogi and kara and called it North. Putting Igbanke in Edo instead of joining Igbos in Delta. Ijaws in Ondo instead of Bayelsa. We need boundaries adjustment

Why should Igbanke be in Delta?

Why should any Igbo even be in Delta?

Have you been to Ondo to.know the proximity of the Ijaws to the contiguous ondo/igbokoda area?

How can you jump from Ondo to Bayelsa simply because they are Ijaw, jumping Edo and Delta in between?

Some of you just write as if all your source of information comes from pepper soup joints.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by DMerciful(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Igbanke is same kit and kin with Ika people, Asaba infact Anioma people. Anioma state should be created to join south east cos we are same nationality. The Ijaws should be in one zone, the Yorubas in one zone Igbos in one zone etc. That's the right way.
.why are you avoiding North-North question?
Golan007:

Why should Igbanke be in Delta?

Why should any Igbo even be in Delta?

Have you been to Ondo to.know the proximity of the Ijaws to the contiguous ondo/igbokoda area?

How can you jump from Ondo to Bayelsa simply because they are Ijaw, jumping Edo and Delta in between?

Some of you just write as if all your source of information comes from pepper soup joints.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Golan007: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
DMerciful:
Igbanke is same kit and kin with Ika people, Asaba infact Anioma people. Anioma state should be created to join south east cos we are same nationality. The Ijaws should be in one zone, the Yorubas in one zone Igbos in one zone etc. That's the right way.
.why are you avoiding North-North question?

What is the North- North question?

You mean the Ijaws in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa should be one state despite the fact that they would have to jump over many tribes and indigenous people.

Perhaps what you are suggesting is to eliminate all other indigenous people so the nomenclature would be to your taste.

There is North central, why didnt you ask for south central?

I've told you. Stop depending on your analysis from beer parlours.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by DMerciful(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Be civil and have public decorum. I said zone but to suit your narrative, you said state.

North Central is a fraud like South-South. It's a divide and rule for South and joining to increase for North.

Recently Yorubas in North central are clamoring to join SW, the question is why were they placed in NC in the first place? What about Igbos in Delta, Rivers, Benue? Why were they not put in SE? The reason is divide them so they can be small, then its easier to conquer them. At independence, Southern Nigeria had 2 region which later turned 3 regions in 1963 through a referendum to create midwest region. The North had 1 out of the 4 which was 25%. The Northern military men strategically divided the country so that they moved from 25% stake to about 55% giving themselves the majority when they were minority at independence.
While the South cheers on to their undoing
Golan007:

What is the North- North question?

You mean the Ijaws in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa should be one state despite the fact that they would have to jump over many tribes and indigenous people.

Perhaps what you are suggesting is to eliminate all other indigenous people so the nomenclature would be to your taste.

There is North central, why didnt you ask for south central?

I've told you. Stop depending on your analysis from beer parlours.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Arcamax: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Amarabae:
Oriaku Amara is back
I will keep it short and simple,
I am sick and tired of seeing an Igbo guy opening a thread on stuff like "South east don't need south south in Biafra"
"what international law say about inland water bodies"
"south east,south south bla bla bla"
I feel ashamed reading all these crap threads, sometimes it is borne out of emotionalism.
Igbos fanatics, stop disgracing Igbos here,
if you are from south east,focus on south east and leave south south alone, it attracts respect.
I am a product of south east and south south by birth and marriage ,and I believe that good fences will make good neighbors out of the two zones,
The Yoruba's were with the bendel people in the western region yet I don't see them screaming SW/SS up and down.
Old eastern region is gone forever,
south east can stand on it's own
the same way south south can stand on her own.
drop ur siege mentality and stop embarrassing Igbos.
I feel irritated seeing Igbo youths dragging Igbo name in the mud by arguing with these minorities, making their head swell up,
its shameful .
yes there are Igboid groups in south south ,but if you are not from these groups, then stop carrying their matter for head,

Respect yourselves and stop belittling yourselves.
ndewo nu

The problem is not the bigots that create these obtusely skewered "nationalist" threads, it's the MODs who won't do Thier jobs by removing them or moderating them properly. They are the ones who push them to front page to drive traffic.
When you treat your attire with disregard, then someone else will use it as a rag.
That's where NL is going. When they keep allowing filth to fester, filthy people will be attracted to it.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Danzakidakura(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Amarabae:
very necessary my darling.
these dumb Ipob fanatics have done a lot of damage unless u are comfortable with it.
asshole for call IPOB I know you are what my ibo friend call sabo.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Notasyouthink: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Igboid:

She is actually right.
Some of you lack shame and self worth and so dragging the rest of us to the floor.
Those Igboids and their minority neighbours had repeatedly denied kinship or relationship with Ndiigbo, the right thing someone with self worth and dignity would do is to deny them any claim to Igbo too and return their hate for hate.

If they want to be Igbo, let them be the ones begging for it, let's be the ones rejecting them.
You guys shameless unity begging has given those lots sense of overbloated importance when in true sense , they are of no need or use to us.
It wasn't government that is driving the Igbophobia in Ikwerre,Ika, Ukwuani, Ogba, etc.
These people are endogenously Igbo hating. Stop making useless excuses for them. You blame the government today, tomorrow you blame Yorubas, next you blame Hausas, the Ijaws. You do this because you are too weak to accept the truth that these Igboids are the ones generating the Igbophobia intrinsically and are only being helped by the FG and others.
You lots should stop this disgraceful attach by force. SE is strong enough, economically and otherwise to stand alone. Stop making us look weak and in need of anyone else.
First you're not Igbo stop claiming what you are not.

Secondly it is not all of them (nigga-deltans) that hates Igbo because many of them are active members of IPOB so, we can not throw them away because of what you agents of division say or do.

Thirdly they (nigga-deltans) are like our younger brothers it is our duty to dismantle the seed of discord the nigga-arean government sowed between us just to divide us because, the nigga-arean government knows that a divided house can never stand.

Lastly let it sink into your thick skull that, it doesn't matter what you agents of division say or do SS remains our kith and keen.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Igboid: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Notasyouthink:
First you're not Igbo stop claiming what you are not.

Secondly it is not all of them (nigga-deltans) that hates Igbo because many of them are active members of IPOB so, we can not throw them away because of what you agents of division say or do.

Thirdly they (nigga-deltans) are like our younger brothers it is our duty to dismantle the seed of discord the nigga-arean government sowed between us just to divide us because, the nigga-arean government knows that a divided house can never stand.

Lastly let it sink into your thick skull that, it doesn't matter what you agents of division say or do SS remains our kith and keen.

Onye meru unu ihea anwuola!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by allcomage: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Are Igbos greater than South South>?

Stop talking carelessly.
There's nothing like South South. It's South Eastern Nigeria. That's what you get when alimajiri quota people are incharge.Talk about your nation.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by allcomage: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Golan007:

As an itsekiri man, I approve of this post.

We and Igbos are not one.
How can itsekiri and igbo be one before? Are they not different tribes? Anyway I am happy you say your nationality not we ss nonsense because the so called ss is a collection of different peoples.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by allcomage: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2020
flokii:

I totally disagree.. Amarabae is so on point with her post.

The South South has well over 25 ethnic groups if not more. So nobody be it SW or SE has right to speak for them based on current realities. Like she rightly said, Eastern region is gone forever and any attempt by the Igbos to undermine SS freedom will only spell doom for them.

That is the pure truth. Igbos should face SE which is their region and leave SS to sort her issues.
You are contracting yourself. So you want to appropriate igboland in your so-called ss? Are you not aware there are indigenous igbo in rivers, delta, edo,kogi,benue and cross river states or are you trying to be mischievous?
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by amachuk(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Oriaku Amaka you sound very much like one of them, efulefu! You will die on top IPOB matter, keep creating useless trades, Biafrans already know your tricks.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by TimeTraveler369: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2020
allcomage:

There's nothing like South South. It's South Eastern Nigeria. That's what you get when alimajiri quota people are incharge.Talk about your nation.

I am from the Southern Part of Southern Nigeria and I my people vehemently reject the idea of merging with the Eastern part of the South.

We do not hate the SE and SW. We just want to be left alone to rebuild ourselves from a national disaster called Nigeria.

Is that clear enough ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Proeast2: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

[s]

Stop wasting your time on miscreants.

Before 12am, they will create another thread.

And if you comment they will say you want to divide us We SE/SS.. ndi uchu.

Nigeria is made up of 6 geo Political zones and also 36 Independent states.

But here you will see one boy from Imo proeast dragging Agbor, dragging Ikwerre, dragging anything draggable and you will begin to wonder if Imo no be state that he concentrate so much on others.

Another one bkayy will tell you they want to divide us we SE/SS.

Anyway, they know me well, cross my part be you SE, SS and collect your dose of medicine in full.

As far as I am concerned , we have 36 independent states and everyone should mind their business and stop wasting time chasing shadows.[/s]

Ezi ohia. I'm just seeing this nonsense you wrote and I keep wondering when you will start making sense. It's either you're still a kid or a very ignorant adult.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Bkayyy: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Golan007:
See how they are denying themselves.

The people who open such threads are full- blooded Igbos.

Suddenly, the scales are dropping from your eyes.
Please join the movement to kick only Igboland out of Nigeria just like Singapore was kicked out of Malaya.
#kickAlaigboOutofNigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Proeast2: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Everyone can now wake up and start discussing political issues they've no idea about.
Common sense should tell you that being a door mat or allowing others to talk down on you will never earn you any respect.

This our Republican nature can be counterproductive atimes, especially when people that should quietly listen to those that are more knowledgeable than them will want to take centre stage and be giving very poor and ignorant advice.

It is now fashionable for every Tom, Dick and Harry to be insulting IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu at every slightest opportunity. But these shortsighted ones forget that even though there may be some grey areas people may not like about their ideology or movement, but one can't just write them off. IPOB & Nnamdi Kanu, whether you like it or not, has done far more good than evil for Igbos. If not for them, no one will even be considering Igbos for 2023! If not for IPOB, no one will be seriously talking about Nigeria's possible breakup or restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Bkayyy: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

I am from the Southern Part of Southern Nigeria and I my people vehemently reject the idea of merging with the Eastern part of the South.

We do not hate the SE and SW. We just want to be left alone to rebuild ourselves from a national disaster called Nigeria.

Is that clear enough ?

I support you, join the movement.
Just like Singapore was kicked out of Malaya to save the country from totally disintegrating. Nigeria should kick only Igboland out of Nigeria to save herself from total collapse or violence.
#kickAlaigboOutofNigeria
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Proeast2:

Ezi ohia. I'm just seeing this nonsense you wrote and I keep wondering when you will start making sense. It's either you're still a kid or a very ignorant adult.

Calling some Ezi Ofia violates nairaland rule but I will ignore you because you don't know what is controlling you yet.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Proeast2: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nigerians in their usual Igbophobia will tell you to mind your business as SE and forget about SS, and you will foolishly agree with them and start limiting yourself.

Since when did your enemies began to have your best interests at heart? Common sense should tell you that they will always want your downfall and would be against your progress in any form!

Who and when was SE or SS created? Hasn't Igbos living in all those places that encompass the regions be living as brothers since centuries now, but your enemy told you to mind only Igbos in SE and forget those in SS, and you timidly believe their propaganda.

Ihere kwesiri ime ufodu unu.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by Proeast2: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Calling some Ezi Ofia violates nairaland rule but I will ignore you because you don't know what is controlling you yet.

Zuzupu ebea, gaa rie nsi.
Ewu Awusa!
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by helinues: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hope more sane Igbo would come out and condemned their activities...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Relaxes In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / The Most Educated States In Nigeria 2021 / This Is Etsako Home Town Of Aisha Yesufu Road Don Divide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.