Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! (4680 Views)

Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These / NAIRALAND Does Not Push Threads In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu To Front Page. / Dear Ndigbo, Fellow Nigerians, A New Down Is Upon Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by YorubanzaSlave: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
True
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by YorubanzaSlave: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I wish we had more igbos like you dear, time to end all unnecessary hate and bad feelings for one another, I have an igbo girlfriend now everything is good

Lolz... are you dumb? You’re like the pillar of unnecessary anti-Igbo hate on Nairaland, and you are now coming to tell us garbage that you have an Igbo girlfriend. Anyways, from your comment history, it’s quite obvious that you’re a Yoruba man, and we will always target Yoruba people when you spread hate messages, so don’t complain. Let us stop the hate on this forum. I mean... how can you force the igbos to feel safe In a country where they are regarded as “most hated ethnic group”. You need to know that the Igbos don’t provoke other people. Observe on threads where Igbos make something successful but you wouldn’t see them spewing hate for other tribes, but if you check threads on successful Yoruba people, it’s the complete opposite. Just let the hate stop, and just see how IPOB (the group you guys fear the most) will die a slow death, agreed? Anyways, apart from that, I will always be an Igbo nation sympathizer.
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by YorubanzaSlave: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Golan007:

Don't fall for their ploy.

See Igbo man see snake...

What is the point of this post?
Re: Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! by boyjo: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amarabae:
Oriaku Amara is back
I will keep it short and simple,
I am sick and tired of seeing an Igbo guy opening a thread on stuff like "South east don't need south south in Biafra"
"what international law say about inland water bodies"
"south east,south south bla bla bla"
I feel ashamed reading all these crap threads, sometimes it is borne out of emotionalism.
Igbos fanatics, stop disgracing Igbos here,
if you are from south east,focus on south east and leave south south alone, it attracts respect.
I am a product of south east and south south by birth and marriage ,and I believe that good fences will make good neighbors out of the two zones,
The Yoruba's were with the bendel people in the western region yet I don't see them screaming SW/SS up and down.
Old eastern region is gone forever,
south east can stand on it's own
the same way south south can stand on her own.
drop ur siege mentality and stop embarrassing Igbos.
I feel irritated seeing Igbo youths dragging Igbo name in the mud by arguing with these minorities, making their head swell up,
its shameful .
yes there are Igboid groups in south south ,but if you are not from these groups, then stop carrying their matter for head,

Respect yourselves and stop belittling yourselves.
ndewo nu

It is not your South East Brothers creating those threads..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu 49 page $460k Forfeiture For Laundering & Heroin Trafficking / Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic / Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.