Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public (5719 Views)

Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? / CAMPUS DATING: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends In Nigerian Universities / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by bisiswag(f): 2:26am On Mar 05, 2011
pls good pple of nairaland,kindly tell me why some guys dnt like seen around thier girlfriends?
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by 197(f): 2:30am On Mar 05, 2011
Rephrase your question cos its women with issues that avoid their men
any man/woman that avoids you in public clearly doesn't deserve to be your partner

All my relationship (past and present) i flaunt my partner in public and hold her like a rear ruby
so OP anybody who does that has other motives ( as they aint proud of you )and u might wanna check the future of that relationship
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 05, 2011
The are ashamed of them.

There could be many reasons why . . .

they don't know how to behave in a social settings, some of them thinks their gfs ain't good enough to be seeing with them in public. Some lied to their friends that they date the must beautiful woman on earth, when in reality they don't.

Such men are shallow, immature, and insure. No girl should waste their time been in a relationship with them. Truly great lovers accept their partners for who they are, and care less of what people think.
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 05, 2011
So many reasons:

1 maybe she is not good looking "maybe he was blindfolded to get married to her" sick
2. Lack of communication attitude with others
3. Language problem *it depends*
4. dresses horribly

etc
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:13am On Mar 05, 2011
bisiswag:

pls good pple of nairaland,kindly tell me why some guys dnt like seen around thier girlfriends?

simple she aint an item that needs to be paraded
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by roymary: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2011
OP
Thats a simple question.

At mens club: chanting

Here's to our wives and girlfriends; may they never meet. Cheers!!!
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by Orikinla(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2011
190::

any man/woman that avoids you in public clearly doesn't deserve to be your partner

All my relationship (past and present) i flaunt my partner in public and hold her like a rear ruby
so OP anybody who does that has other motives ( as they aint proud of you )and u might wanna check the future of that relationship

Finis.

Only those who are not proud of their partners or are dishonest do not show off their sweethearts in public.
I smooch mine even on Broad Street and the Marina in Lagos. And I can rush a quickie at the beach inside the tent.
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by 197(f): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2011
Orikinla:

Finis.

Only those who are not proud of their partners or are dishonest do not show off their sweethearts in public.
I smooch mine even on Broad Street and the Marina in Lagos. And I can rush a quickie at the beach inside the tent.

ewwwwwww embarassed embarassed
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by MrCork17: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2011
bisiswag:

Its a Gangsta (((MR Cork)) move.  We dont wanna show off our projects wink!!!
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2011
Some men are BOYS ^^^^  grin grin at heart. They have muscles, visible Adam's Apples, and high levels of testosterone but
while every part of their body has matured, somehow their brains are light years behind.  undecided
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by Beync(f): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2011

I beg to agree with this.
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by MrCork17: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Some men are BOYS ^^^^  grin grin at heart. They have muscles, visible Adam's Apples, and high levels of testorone but
while every part of their body has matured, somehow their brains are light years behind.  undecided

MzD@rkSkin <<<<<< O lord hav mercy. PLAYA HATER is awake!! angry
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by 197(f): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2011
Beync:

I beg to agree with this.

Go cook what do u mean u beg to differ
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by Beync(f): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2011
U r not happy i said i agree with you
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by 197(f): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2011
Beync:

U r not happy i said i agree with you

No im not
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by Beync(f): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2011
Now i disagree with u
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by 197(f): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2011
Benyc likes me grin grin
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by Yemmyc(f): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2011
hmmhmmm good 4 u!
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by 197(f): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2011
Yemmyc

Another lady who cant take her eyes off my bulge undecided
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by Beync(f): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2011

Benyc likes me grin grin
190(f) lesbo
@topic, any one who dont like to been around his/her patner in the public  is a deceiver
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by LordReed(m): 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2011
@190 Female bulge
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by MrsChima(f): 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2011
A man that does not show his girlfriend in public has something to hide or ashamed.  

If he is ashamed then why be with the girl in the first place?   undecided undecided
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by Beync(f): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2011
For bed meeting
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by MrsChima(f): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2011
That is not a girlfriend, that is a free hoe.
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by MrCork17: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

A man that does not show his girlfriend in public has something to hide or ashamed.  

If he is ashamed then why be with the girl in the first place?   undecided undecided

^^True story. Actually,  I only show off my Slim girl friends  during the day.

I hide the fat ones   wink
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by MrsChima(f): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2011
Do you even GET any size girls at all? Don't lie!
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by MrCork17: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Do you even GET any size girls at all?  Don't lie! 

errrm, Sweeery, I got you already!! wink
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by MrsChima(f): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2011
You sure it wasn't my pocket punny?
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by MrCork17: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You sure it wasn't my pocket punny? 

Hopefully I can show u off next week when am in NY. pliss wear make up!! angry
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by MrsChima(f): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2011
I told you to meet me at Mr. Big and I will be wearing a pit bull outfit with a gun in my paws. 

Wear a red shirt with orange pants.   smiley The makeup will be LEAST of you worries amongst other things.
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by xxTosinvillexx: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2011
Dhat girl must be ugly then.
Re: Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public by MrCork17: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I told you to meet me at Mr. Big and I will be wearing a pit bull outfit with a gun in my paws. 

Wear a red shirt with orange pants.   smiley  The makeup will be LEAST of you worries amongst other things. 

Sweeery aint u suppose to look like a man? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala! / Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying Medical Doctor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.