Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Must Read: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience While Dating Female Soldier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience While Dating Female Soldier (961 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience While Dating Female Soldier by Adefemi504: 6:09am On Oct 10, 2020
A Nigerian Man identified as Sammy has posted the experience he had while dating a female Military officer.

He posted the following on his social media account and he is seeking for advice.

On this fateful day, i was less busy so i decided to play around on Facebook where i saw one pretty sister, and that was how the Casanova spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.

Some days later, I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger, she responded and that was how it all started. Something in me was saying take it easy, but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.

After I applied some pressure, she accepted and she even told me she did not want any unserious fellow but I keep assuring her I am different that my love is here to stay

Deep inside of me, I only came for the tithe and offering.....

Read more here

https://real-global-info..com/2020/10/must-read-nigerian-man-shares-his.html

Re: Must Read: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience While Dating Female Soldier by Adefemi504: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Party don scatter oooo. Just book for flight and disappear from the country
Re: Must Read: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience While Dating Female Soldier by Adefemi504: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2020
You have ate food meant for the gods
Re: Must Read: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience While Dating Female Soldier by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2020
Super story

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience While Dating Female Soldier by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2020
All food are food
But not all food are eatable cool
Re: Must Read: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience While Dating Female Soldier by luvyaself95(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2020
If the story is true the guy is dead man walking grin Like ZIINI All food are food but not all foods are eatable grin

(1) (Reply)

Every Girl Is A Doll, But Here Is The Problem (photo) / Not Only Guys Are Controlled By Their Sexual Urges / The Gradual Emasculation Of Men...what I Have Noticed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.