Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi (45128 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Dbeautifulme(f): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Your moniker tells more..

Yorubas and envy
So you d think she ll get there and misrepresent us even at the watch of the whole world.?

Guy think now!!

aribisala0:
Must everybody support her? Is tribalism the only reason for not supporting her? You are the one that is tribalist that is why you see that as the only reason

people can refuse to support he

for no reason
Because they don't think she deserves it
because they don't agree with dual citizenship
because she is too fat
because she wears glasses

etc

That is their right

If you believe it has to be because she is Igbo

YOU are the one with a problem

I do not support her because of people like you and I just don't like her
I think she was a failure in Nigeria and I do not think she is going there to represent Nigerian or African interests

Honestly I do not support ANY AFRICAN heading that organization as it is currently constituted period

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Niwdog(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
kayode Ogundamisi is a typical yoloba man doing what they know how to do best....

But they will be the first to accuse others of hating.
you are beautiful
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by aribisala0(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
SIRTee15:

If kayode Ogundamisi had argued along this line, I'll understand his divergence opinion.
We don't all have to agree and not every Nigeria should support okonjo.
But digging up a dirt that bears no resemblance to present issue is in poor taste n gives room for people to think there's an ulterior motive.
There may be an ulterior motive that is his question to answer what has that got to do with Yoruba people?

He is entitled to have ulterior motives that is life

Does every Igbo person support or like her?

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by unshakablejihad: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

The same animals don fvck ur mama and sisters tire.

You might even be a Yoruba sef. Who knows?

Remember your god, Nnamdi said 99% ....

abobaku always they see igbo babes as trophy no wonder little or nothing is heard abt ur ugly dirty pussy women from the wasteland. no go get life dey here dey masturbate abt igbo women....bloody fools !

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
unshakablejihad:

unshakablejihad to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother :

abobaku always they see igbo babes as trophy no wonder little or nothing is heard abt ur ugly dirty pussy women from the wasteland. no go get life dey here dey masturbate abt igbo women....bloody fools !
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
HigherEd:
Taking a ministerial position in Nigeria can be one of the biggest undoing to one's global aspiration.

I wish NOI the very best.

You people are just throwing rubbish on the internet to drag a fellow countryman down.

Being a federal Minister was the major parameter to qualify for the job.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Witchcraft is real.

Family witchcraft. they will be pretending they love you, when you are about making a major progress in life, they will start acting advisers to ensure you fail on that move.

Tribal witchcraft. She will not succeed because, why can't you see reasons why she should succeed ? She is igbo. not Yoruba.

Idiot, If Nigeria have won their semi finals and about playing finals at the World Cup, HigherEd or whatever you call yourself, will you come up on reasons why the super eagles will not win the cup ?

Witchcraft among educated people. Witchcraft among people who claim to be Christians.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by unshakablejihad: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=94813232][/quote]
suffresticated orangutan afonja suffering from brain tumour. ur paedophile monkey papa nd monkey ass mama jst waste sex to produce abobaku squirrel lyke u way cow get value pass.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
unshakablejihad:

Unshakablejihad to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
suffresticated orangutan afonja suffering from brain tumour. ur paedophile monkey papa nd monkey ass mama jst waste sex to produce abobaku squirell lyke u way cow get value pass.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by unshakablejihad: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=94814569][/quote]

Ode madness dey await u e remain small.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by HigherEd: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Naughtysite:
Witchcraft is real.

Family witchcraft. they will be pretending they love you, when you are about making a major progress in life, they will start acting advisers to ensure you fail on that move.

Tribal witchcraft. She will not succeed because, why can't you see reasons why she should succeed ? She is igbo. not Yoruba.

Idiot, If Nigeria have won their semi finals and about playing finals at the World Cup, HigherEd or whatever you call yourself, will you come up on reasons why the super eagles will not win the cup ?

Witchcraft among educated people. Witchcraft among people who claim to be Christians.

God forbid.

I wish NOI the very best. God knows I do sincerely. I don't even understand what you are accusing me of.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by seunayantokun(m): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
God will disappoint him. She shall win it!
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by ibrahimdoc: 12:12am On Oct 11, 2020
fjjc:

Either Ogundamisi or Kemi, these people view do not represent Yoruba nation's view at large. Many of us in the Southwest are seriously supporting NOI not because we have something personal we want to gain from it, but, because she is a Nigerian, and any good things that happen to a Nigerian, we should all celebrate it. We all have our blamed as to what this country turn to today.

This is not from your heart. Believe me.

This
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by kutchs: 12:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Whether she wins or not, the fact remains that she's got to a level Kayode and Chayas can not even dream of in the whole.of their life time.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by GreyLaw(m): 3:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Oracleforce:

Igbo people never know anything....you started it, and we have joined you....
101 facts show that NOI is not qualified to occupy the office...
The evil that men or women do live after them...
She will not be appointed...

How far?

It's either you are a Christian or a Muslim, I believe. In both no these religions hate and revenge are preached against, maybe more in Christianity. You let hate and revenge get to you.

Sorry.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by GreyLaw(m): 4:08am On Oct 11, 2020
HigherEd:
Taking a ministerial position in Nigeria can be one of the biggest undoing to one's global aspiration.

I wish NOI the very best.

Lol... I don't know why that guy accused you. I guess he didn't understand your post. Hahahaha... English hard small.

I understsnd you and you are correct. Taking ministerial appointments, or even any appointments at all in Nigeria, can be a serious dent to someone's public profile.

In any case, that Chayes or whatever who wrote that rubbish, is just another waste of time. Billions miss in most countries. So what? There is no place with 100% sanity. Buhari and co have also been messed up, even with all their 'good intention' when they an for office.

NOI served Nigeria well and the world well and will still serve well if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Oracleforce: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2020
GreyLaw:

How far?

It's either you are a Christian or a Muslim, I believe. In both no these religions hate and revenge are preached against, maybe more in Christianity. You let hate and revenge get to you.

Sorry.

Preach it to your Nyamiri bloda and sisters....whose their pint of blood are filled with bitterness and hatred about another tribe success and progress....
Tinubu and Bihari case will send some of your bloda to early grave..
Chris Ngige was defending his budget proposal before the national assembly.....and from his response, he veered off towards Tinubu..how does the Tinubu personality or career relate to ngige budget proposal?
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by smallsmall: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Realtalk20:

I think they know

The way yorubas behave at times shocks me

That's why even we the south south can never ever I repeat never trust south west or align with them because we know them

Just hear this Fool, when the SW aligned with the SS to install Jonathan and even re-elect him in 2011, where were dolts and tribalists like you?
Thing is, People like you are just 5% and you dont count. Continue to give yourself Stomach Ache over the SW, till you develop Stoamch Ulcer
. grin grin grin
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Proeast2: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oracleforce:

Sit down there makes a referendum come to meet you for Yeast...
it is not too hard to separate from Nigeria, it is because your people ain't serious about it....east Timo has divided from Indonesia, Kosovo has divided from Uganda, South Sudan has divided from north Sudan...pakistan has divided from Indian and so on...
I think your people don't know what they want....either to keep on staying or to move on...

Just take a look at the sort of very poorly educated people that are representing the "wasterners". He couldn't even make a sentence that is devoid of kindergarten errors or ignorance yet Africa's greatest woman alive is his problem.

Look at the highlighted parts and tell me if you have any business here?

Again what has Kosovo got to do with Uganda?

So shameful of you!

Awo's free and substandard education has proven to be a disaster. SMH!
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Proeast2: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oracleforce:

Preach it to your Nyamiri bloda and sisters....whose their pint of blood are [/b]filled with bitterness and hatred about another tribe success and progress....
[b]Tinubu and Bihari case will
send some of your bloda to early grave..
Chris Ngige was defending his budget proposal before the national assembly.....and from his response, he veered off towards Tinubu..how does the Tinubu personality or career relate to ngige budget proposal?

This guy is still all over the thread disgracing his generations.

Hmnnn, so touts and dum.b people now assemble on nairaland?
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by smallsmall: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Proeast2:

This guy is still all over the thread disgracing his generations.

Hmnnn, so touts and dum.b people now assemble on nai raland?

He might not be extremely eloquent in English but he is FREE, not an Armed Robber or among mllions of your generation languishing in Asian jails for Drug Smuglling.
And for your education, "Nairaland" is a Noun, you dont start a noun with a small-case letter.
.... And it is spelt "Hmmmm", not "Hmnnn"!You are a Child sired in hate and anger

Your poor sentence construction and lack of "basic knowledge and constructs of English Language", shows that you are a product of failed education in the S/Beast and if not for Awolowo's free education in the SW, the generation of your Parents will never have had any education or do l need to remind you that there are more Yiibos in "Awolow Schools" in the SW, than there are in the whole of Alaigbo?

Africa's greatest Woman indeed! grin
Ellen Sirleef of Liberia, Alakija of Nigeria, etc are from Mars!! undecided grin grin
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Oracleforce: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Proeast2:

Just take a look at the sort of very poorly educated people that are representing the "wasterners". He couldn't even make a sentence that is devoid of kindergarten errors or ignorance yet Africa's greatest woman alive is his problem.

Look at the highlighted parts and tell me if you have any business here?

Again what has Kosovo got to do with Uganda?

So shameful of you!

Awo's free and substandard education has proven to be a disaster. SMH!

You have become a monitoring Spirit to my posts...keep following my posts up and down...
And be spotting all my mistakes. Nah my case go give you HBP
Truth is bitter...lemme give an assignment since you are presently idle...go and check all my posts....and come back again.....
Lazy.....anixmxah
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by ajl: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Saao:
One Nigeria. When it comes to the time of Adesina akinwumi, we all stood behind him, nobody was against him, same man served under gej, but now it's time for Ngozi, so many negative permutations. Let them be informed that, the people selecting her are not Nigerians, these are great personalities that knew her worth. I'm from middle belt but trust I hate the way Yorubas and others tribe hated igbos for nothing. Until we change our behavior, this country is going no where.

WTO is not AFDB. The comments from Kemi or Kayode has nothing to do with tribalism. They are only stating the obvious challenges. They are not the ones to vote. And their comments can't impact her candidacy. If you are familiar with global geopolitics, you will know that USA will stand against her candidacy to avoid another situation like WHO where China cornered the DG of WHO who is an African. South Korea is a USA ally and enemy of China. So, nothing wrong in them warning Nigerians to manage their expectations.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2020

Kayode ogundamisi, e shock you abi
Bloody bigot]
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Those of you on this thread insulting Madam NOI, how market? shameless bigots.
tueh
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Dbeautifulme(f): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
aribisala0:
Must everybody support her? Is tribalism the only reason for not supporting her? You are the one that is tribalist that is why you see that as the only reason

people can refuse to support he

for no reason
Because they don't think she deserves it
because they don't agree with dual citizenship
because she is too fat
because she wears glasses

etc

That is their right

If you believe it has to be because she is Igbo

YOU are the one with a problem

I do not support her because of people like you and I just don't like her
I think she was a failure in Nigeria and I do not think she is going there to represent Nigerian or African interests

Honestly I do not support ANY AFRICAN heading that organization as it is currently constituted period

Coming from a failure... Who has only excelled in dropping silly comments about his fellow Nigerian's success!
Get a life slow poke!

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2022
Time is precious.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by XerXers: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2022
Afonjas haters thought it was Nigeria politics where they lick fulanis a,SS to get back at Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by DWickedLandLord: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
The thread didn't age well
But we already knew what we know now

The hate is real. No matter how well you try to disguise it.

The tribalists being the disgusting humans they are will always show their hand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Inside Goodluck Jonathan’s Vandalized House, Abuja (Video) / P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari For Including A Dead Man's Name In His Ban List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.