Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi (45145 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by victorazyvictor(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2020
grin it seems Yoruba ppl are having nightmare!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Dbeautifulme(f): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Why are my tribal people like this for crying out loud... Someone is going for such an exalted position as that,
Instead of supporting her
Yall came crawling all on her back like some pest shit.... Yall stupid or something??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2020
Oracleforce:

Sit down there makes a referendum come to meet you for Yeast...
it is not too hard to separate from Nigeria, it is because your people ain't serious about it....east Timo has divided from Indonesia, Kosovo has divided from Uganda, South Sudan has divided from north Sudan...pakistan has divided from Indian and so on...
I think your people don't know what they want....either to keep on staying or to move on...
what is your suggestion?

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by ideylaff: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2020
Perfectbeing:
The fact that she scaled through to become the top finalists tells us that her reputation is still held high globally.

There is nothing special about the job. Most of the world powers never follow the rules laid down by WTO.

It’s just a glorified ego red tape bureaucratic seat and nothing more

Okonjo has has better roles and she should have left the stage for younger ones to come through

I see nothing but an ego trip in this all

If she does not win that’s egg on her face based on the bigger jobs she’s done in the past

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by sylve11: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
Who this thing.

you guys are just giving out unnecessary hates which isn't necessary. SMH sad cool
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by putin2: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2020
Wow! this shows that Yoruba's are the bigger problems of Nigeria . Envy and too much jealous but they can't curse whom God don bless already

12 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Oracleforce: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2020
kettykin:
Since when did Ngozi okonjo Iweala become EFCC chairman or chairwoman. It seems some people are chronically demented illiterates.

Is the present minister for finance curbing corruption or is it the job description of a finance minister to fight or curb corruption?

You just expose your ignorant...when she was finance minister, she did a lot of damage to our economy and finance...her misdemeanor is the prime cause of the recession we experience some years ago.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by PeaceNexus(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Yoruba people will go down in history as the tribe in the world to hold world record on envy and hate grin grin grin....E go shock them slaves
Ctorch:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala may not win WTO DG, Kayode Ogundamisi, Give reason, quoting Sarah Chayes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1314249536899035136

7 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by KELVIN84171: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Oracleforce:

Igbo people never know anything....you started it, and we have joined you....
101 facts show that NOI is not qualified to occupy the office...
The evil that men or women do live after them...
She will not be appointed...

And I promise you that you will die so she will win, THAT GOD YOU SERVE WILL KILL YOU.
THIS WHY WE NEED BIAFRA SO WE CAN STAY ON OUR OWN! Very wicked people. GOD GO SHAME ALL OF YOU. FOOLS And enemies of progress everywhere

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Oracleforce:

Igbo people never know anything....you started it, and we have joined you.... 101 facts show that NOI is not qualified to occupy the office... The evil that men or women do live after them... She will not be appointed...
this hatred will consume u

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Maybe the Yoruba people would have supported the candidature of Kemi Adeosun the NYSC certificates faker. Yoruba and their beefing of the Igbos, Kemi Oluloyo et al showing it openly. Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by slivertongue: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2020
enemies of progress. allow her try. win or lose. even GMB cudnt account for monies under his ministry yet u folks voted him as president. leave noi alone she didn't steal Nigeria's kobo

7 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Bluffly: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Kayode has turned himself into a tool of misdemeanor

4 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by SmartPolician: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2020
HigherEd:

From what we can see Kayode was citing a UK finance report. I can't see anything here where he said she wouldn't win. Unless there are still other screens hots they aren't showing us.

Huncle, why didn't he quote a post of how she influenced the Paris Club's decision to grant Nigeria a debt forgiveness that runs into billions of dollars?

Envy kills

16 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by KELVIN84171: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2020
fjjc:

Either Ogundamisi or Kemi, these people view do not represent Yoruba nation's view at large. Many of us in the Southwest are seriously supporting NOI not because we have something personal we want to gain from it, but, because she is a Nigerian, and any good things that happen to a Nigerian, we should all celebrate it. We all have our blamed as to what this country turn to today.

Make I hear word abeg, pretenders

4 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by rajiedreez: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Which kind bad belle people be this ones na, to you think there's no corruption also in south Korea? But you won't see them saying rubbish like this. Shey na she say make you to no get recognition like her ni. Awon akoshibero

4 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by obailala(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2020
princemillla:
Am hating all this bad belle thing.

Ogundamisi I supposed is a learned fellow. This woman gave a lecture at one convocation ceremony explained how her mum was kidnapped by an u known people who demanded she back out from a certain contract. Wasn't that genuine reason to know she could not have raise much alarm about goings in the entire system?

Nija doesn't worth sacrificing for in any level.

I would av resigned if I were in her shoe but.....

Kayode from what I see, only quoted a statement in a book pointing out a situation which opponents might use and which might be a setback for NOI. How did you (and several others on this thread) even interpret that to mean "Kayode is having bad belle"?
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by tete7000(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Nonsense
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by fuck419: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2020
No matter what they do. When God lifts one up, a battalion of haters can't do anything.

Even at international Politics, we are still backstabbing.

After some fools would be deceiving themselves that we are one Nigeria.

Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by dingbang(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Why are these set of yorubas pessimists. Gosh!

5 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Duru009(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2020
I smell tribal jealousy here, why can't Nigeria be proud of her own....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Psalmistproject: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Nonsense!!

Must you judge and tell everyone your country is a shit hole indeed. Why not judge her by her records in world bank?
Mtcheww! ! !

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by persius555(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2020
This kayode must be mad. Can you imagine the flimsy reason the idiot is giving.

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by slivertongue: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2020
ideylaff:

There is nothing special about the job. Most of the world powers never follow the rules laid down by WTO.

Okonjo has has better roles and she should have left the stage for younger ones to come through

If she does not win that’s egg on her face based on the bigger jobs she’s done in the past
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by omocalabar(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Every yoruba person is born with default factory -settings-hatred towards the Igbos....#fact

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Omonoba1: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2020
HigherEd:

From what we can see Kayode was citing a UK finance report. I can't see anything here where he said she wouldn't win. Unless there are still other screens hots they aren't showing us.
is this the best time to be citing such?

5 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by slivertongue: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2020
ideylaff:

If she does not win that’s egg on her face based on the bigger jobs she’s done in the
past

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2020
KELVIN84171:

Make I hear word abeg, pretenders
Big time pretenders.

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Pablo25: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2020
They have come again

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Lifestone(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Decryptor:
First it was Keep Olunloyo, now it is Kayode Ogundamasi!

Why are these people like this?

When their own was gunning for Agricultural Global position, Igbos supported him.
Even many Igbos foolishly voted for that mop stick called Laycon in BBN.

But if it were to be the other way round, would it have happened? NO!!

Igbos wake up! The yorubas hate you and never mean well for you.
How does those nonentities opinions become those of the Yorubas. When has Kemi begin to speak for the Yorubas?
They both apparently have biff with NOI or working for some third elements.
I am a proud Yoruba guy and am solidly in support of NOI like majority of the Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by King2019(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Me south Korean all the way I am a Korean by heart Nigerian by circumstances
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by selemempe: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2020
akinmusi:
She Don buy market from South Westerners
of course na... when na only Igbo hate full yoruba man brain nko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.