Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi (44473 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Realtalk20: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2020
ezenwajosh:
grin

If its an Igbo man they will say....this is how your Biafra will be pulling yourselves down

Some will say SOUTH SOUTH can't you see Igbo's hates your daughter

Ndi ugwu will say....this is how you will want your presidency by burning bridges

Maybe their anger was that NGOZI MADE IT PUBLIC THAT SHE'S IGBO EVEN WENT AHEAD TO ADRESS HER PEOPLE IN IGBO LANGUAGE

FOR THEIR MIND IT SEEMS THESE LIES WE HAVE BEEN TELLING THESE PEOPLE FOR AGES THAT THEY ARE NOT IGBO IS NO LONGER POTENT

OYA NGOZI COME AND WIN LET'S SEE SINCE YOU'RE IGBO

grin
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Realtalk20: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Oracleforce:

And when she lose many Nyamiri people in the Yeast will do Ojukwu style...
Do you know what you want? They are crying for the Biafra Republic on one hand and the 2023 president slot on the other hand...confused people.....

See hatred and nonsense grin

Education is far here
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by smallsmall: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Realtalk20:

You are a patriot, even I don't understand why Yoruba hate into people so much

The tribalism firm Yoruba people against ino people is so sickening

It shocks me to my core sometimes... Why such hatred ?

And yet the Yoruba will be the first to cry wolf that ibos hate them

You and your likes are M0r0ns, to the core! angry
Do you know how many Yorubas are rooting for NOI, even on this thread?

How stoopid can anyone like you be, to generalise the statement of ONE person (Ogundamisi) on a nationality of over 80Million people?
Why are some of you so idiotic and without sense? Just think about it for a second.
"Yoruba people" is 80-Million plus people! Are you telling me that 80Million people from the SW are against NOI?
If that is the case, she wont even be in the running at all.
Try to BUILD, rather than use your brainless flat head to destroy
Problem is that most of you are 'Sheeple', you all sleep facing the same direction
. undecided undecided grin

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Realtalk20: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2020
ezenwajosh:
NO ONE WAS HATING ON THE NORTHERN ISHAQ BELLO A CHIEF JUDGE IN NIGERIA WHO KNOWS NOTHING WHEN HE WAS NOMINATED FOR ICC JOB WHEN THERE ARE FAR BETTER QUALIFIED JUDGES.....THEN HE CAME LAST AMONGST 20 CONTESTANT IN THE EXAM

Exactly

The cowards kept silent because they are scared shîtless of Fulani wrath grin

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by SmartPolician: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Forumobserver12:

Someone with a damaged reputation cannot seating in board of globally known organizations, such as Twitter many more , please come up something else abegi..

I will keep that in mind
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Onepeople: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
why must you raise this stuff now? and what makes you think the south Korean lady will win? even the other candidate, The North Koreans and Chinese don't want her, so what's your pain here?
why didn't you say this about the AFDB president, Akinwumi Adesina who was accuse of so many illegalities, but we still supported him n he won?
we like pulling our own down,why?
the thing tire me oo, what is wrong with this people? Coming from a particular people from a particular region says a lot about us.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Realtalk20: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
Oracleforce:

Sit down there makes a referendum come to meet you for Yeast...
it is not too hard to separate from Nigeria, it is because your people ain't serious about it....east Timo has divided from Indonesia, Kosovo has divided from Uganda, South Sudan has divided from north Sudan...pakistan has divided from Indian and so on...
I think your people don't know what they want....either to keep on staying or to move on...
[/s]

Calling for secession is against nairaland rules this is your last warning
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Realtalk20: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

Igbo pple always crying foul at the slightest opportunity.

Mynd44 OAM4J Seun dominique

Ruler 2

Tribal bashing

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Realtalk20: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
He posted a quote from "Sarah Chayes, author of Thieves of State" and the woman is not even a Nigerian. But you guys have foolishly turned this thing to another tribal war.
..dummy

Why share the article now ?

Why not wish her well

How old are you? 5?

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by collinsVP: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
There are so many low IQ people on Nairaland that just rush to comment rubbish without knowing they are being used by some powerful political elements working behind the scenes to promote tribalism, use divide-and-rule tactics to maintain the political status quo in this country. Check the tweet, it was a quote, and the author's name was included. So he was quoting another person, who obviously is a book writer.

For your mind now your comprehension is second to none grin

You couldn't comprehend a glaring attempt to demarket NOI.

Na only him sabi wetin de inside book to quote.
Call a spade, a spade brother.

5 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by seunmsg(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2020
SmartPolician:

Huncle,

It's not about who posts what; it's about supporting one of your own.

Someone was actually shocked by the tweet that's why he shared it here.

Your argument is weak, to say the least.

What exactly is your point? That Ogundamisi retweeted a tweet that some of you find distasteful means that he’s no longer supporting Ngozi or what?

Stop this silly attempt to push a very false narrative. Sharing what foreign journalists are saying about Ngozi does not mean he’s not supporting her. Yorubas are against her only in your mind. Hold Sarah Chayes responsible for whatever she said. Face her and stop chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Realtalk20: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2020
Decryptor:
First it was Keep Olunloyo, now it is Kayode Ogundamasi!

Why are these people like this?

When their own was gunning for Agricultural Global position, Igbos supported him.
Even many Igbos foolishly voted for that mop stick called Laycon in BBN.

But if it were to be the other way round, would it have happened? NO!!

Igbos wake up! The yorubas hate you and never mean well for you.

I think they know

The way yorubas behave at times shocks me

That's why even we the south south can never ever I repeat never trust south west or align with them because we know them

8 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by VULCAN(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Nobody in Nigeria cares who is Sarah Chayes.

Her words carry no weight whatsoever in this country.

Kayode is well known and his words carry weight.

Case closed.

I know you also want her to lose but that will not add money to your account.

Hate always comes back to injure the hater

seunmsg:

Is Sarah Chayes Yoruba? Can we stop Sarah Chayes from saying whatever she intends to say?

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Realtalk20: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2020
King44:
They want to sabotage this woman, some people have been paid.

We all know that Nigeria finance can't even be controlled by a person credibly when the people who put you there don't want you to do your job the way it should be done.

Some people have been paid, may God rescue her from them

For you ranting and shouting Yoruba without directing your anger to those who are behind this sabotage my thunder of fire stroke you

Bring the best of the best economist etc Nigeria to head a position in the federal level I can give you one hundred and one reason why such person would fail, it is all about our gvt and the system and not the individual.

Cheyes should and that man should be held responsible and not the Yoruba race cos we hope she wins

That's typical speaking from both sides of the mouth ..
You can read what every Yoruba is typing here right ?

The fact is Yoruba hate ibos and cannot be trusted by any tribe

We the south south can't trust you either

The north don't trust you either

Yoruba tribe is the most distrusted in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by seunmsg(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2020
VULCAN:
Nobody in Nigeria cares who is Sarah Chayes.

Her words carry no weight whatsoever in this country.

Kayode is well known and his words carry weight.

Case closed.

I know you also want her to lose but that will not add money to your account.

Hate always comes back to injure the hater

Can you tell me what Kayode said exactly since his words carry weight? Let us dissect his words and Shane him for his hatred. I’m waiting.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Deefirm: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2020
You're late with your hatred comment/post reference,
she has won the post already. Next time speak from an objective point of view and not tribal bigotry.....illiterate parading certificates�

Ctorch:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala may not win WTO DG, Kayode Ogundamisi, Give reason, quoting Sarah Chayes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1314249536899035136

2 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Emekaonline: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
kayode Ogundamisi is a typical yoloba man doing what they know how to do best....

But they will be the first to accuse others of hating.

Please stop rubbish. Not all Yorubas dont like Ngozi. On the other way round, go and see Igbos comments on anything that has to do with Yorubas aside Fayose and FFK.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by maak400: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2020
Saao:
One Nigeria. When it comes to the time of Adesina akinwumi, we all stood behind him, nobody was against him, same man served under gej, but now it's time for Ngozi, so many negative permutations. Let them be informed that, the people selecting her are not Nigerians, these are great personalities that knew her worth. I'm from middle belt but trust I hate the way Yorubas and others tribe hated igbos for nothing. Until we change our behavior, this country is going no where.
Igbos hate Yoruba more, some of them were against Adeshina during his election. You do see how they spew hatred towards Yoruba on this forum, so stop being hypocritical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by komols856: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2020
Not surprised though. thank God Kayode will not even vote. attention seekers everywhere

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by IGBOSON1: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2020
dlaw70:
why is it only yorubas that have looked into the future and have seen that she will not win ?

Bad Belle no good at all !!

Even when that Yoruba guy at the head of Afdb was accused of corruption,non of you came out to say he will not win a second term,yet he won at the end of the day.
All I see in this country is TRIBALISM .
It is so strong in Nigeria that I will conclude that TRIBALISM is worst than Racism.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Realtalk20: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2020
smallsmall:

You and your likes are M0r0ns, to the core! angry
Do you know how many Yorubas are rooting for NOI, even on this thread?

How stoopid can anyone like you be, to generalise the statement of ONE person (Ogundamisi) on a nationality of over 80Million people?
Why are some of you so idiotic and without sense? Just think about it for a second.
"Yoruba people" is 80-Million plus people! Are you telling me that 80Million people from the SW are against NOI?
If that is the case, she wont even be in the running at all.
Try to BUILD, rather than use your brainless flat head to destroy
Problem is that most of you are 'Sheeple', you all sleep facing the same direction
. undecided undecided grin

Firstly don't insult yourself not me ..
Secondly I am from the south south

Third every single region and tribe in Nigeria have one common understanding. The Yoruba can never be trusted and true to the fact your tribe has lived up to that mantra time and again

This is just an example, truth is I don't hate but go to the north , south south , middle belt and ask them which tribe they all don't trust it's just one = Yoruba

I didn't make this , neither did you my friend.. but unfortunately it's the reality

Until you guys start speaking up against this nothing will change

Instead of insulting yourself caution your tribe mates spewing hate on this thread
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by TimeManager(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2020
Guyman02:

Using her fellow Nigerian to push their narrative is fair and should be encouraged Abi?
Which fellow Nigerian is being used?.. Nigerian Media published several allegations against Adesina, were they being used against him?. We should be aware of the campaign against our candidate which is the essence of journalism. A foreign author published an article against our candidate and a Nigerian journalist brought it to our notice. so what is his offense?. We want Okonjo's team to also publish an article against her opponent and bring it to us. Adesina debunked all allegations against him, Okonjo should do the same. This is int'l politics.

kiss the truth!
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by sanpipita(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2020
obaaderemi:
The Korean woman read English or something unlike Iweala, who is a seasoned economist. The only thing that Korean has going for her is that she has been with the WTO for long.

Exactly she's actually rated based on her time there, she's currently trade minister of south Korea but Iweala's resume dwarfs hers especially if it comes down to international politics due to her work with various economic group, Iweala is even currently an advisory member of Asian infrastructure investment bank and another Japanese cooperation, these things will count for her

4 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by jrusky(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2020
Ogundamisi to be honest you are a disgrace to humanity a shame to entity you deserve no life at all.

Can you provide evidence to back your claim or just walk quietly to hell.

Even your Lord in Aso Rock stand by Iweala but a fool and no life like you still in trance of I must die for apc lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by ailenmen: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2020
I will say u are jealous of her achievement, instead of u to show d Nigerian spirit and support her .....if I may asked are u God ? .well we are proud of her and praying for her with high hope.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by madridsta007(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2020
Ctorch:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala may not win WTO DG, Kayode Ogundamisi, Give reason, quoting Sarah Chayes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1314249536899035136

Kayode Ogundamisi is just being a Kayode.
This shouldnt surprise anyone.

He will go on a media rampage until the announcement. For him, it can be anyone but an Igbo woman.
But Ngozi will triumph.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by modsfucker: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Lol

SW are mean ooo to run this beautiful bride down.

From kemi....now this...many more to come I guess.

This one done pass bad belle.....They can't hold it any longer.

And the widely hated North, that even nominated her in the first place, don't give a hoot about whether she succeeds or not.
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by egojeny1(f): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2020
Haba....what is all this? So this is how yorubas are really? No wonder Igbos are always advised to run from them, spits.
Of all the tribes it's only yorubas that have come out to castigate this woman. Wch kain nonsense be this? Why the hatred? Tribalism is too bad. God forbid!

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala will win, mark my words. Foolish man.

3 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2020
9jahotblog:
okonjo iweala will win and nothing will happen. you are just empty barrel .

SEE DE-MARKETING ON DISPLAY !

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YORUBA PEOPLE AND THEIR PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE FROM SOUTH SOUTH

OKONJO , GOODLUCK ETC

RUNNING SOUTH SOUTH DOWN

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by AngelicBeing: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2020
HigherEd:
Taking a ministerial position in Nigeria can be one of the biggest undoing to one's global aspiration.

I wish NOI the very best.
l concur, is like a lamb feeding in the territory of lions wink
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by swedbase(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is to show how envious Yoruba are. very wicked people. Being in the same Country with them simple means we can never progress. Pull him down is their hallmark hobby.

1 Like

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by madridsta007(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
maak400:

Igbos hate Yoruba more, some of them were against Adeshina during his election. You do see how they spew hatred towards Yoruba on this forum, so stop being hypocritical.

Oga stop lying behind the anonymity that Nairaland provides.

Adeshina was defended on BBC Igbo by Igbos.
I was one of those who wrote an article in the news media defending him and arrogating his attacks to Euro-US imperalism.
I have consistently defended him on Nairaland was even insulted by Yorubas who claimed I was doing so because of GEJ.

Carry your hate elsewhere. The Igbo man has no time to hate on anyone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Godknows Boladei Igali Enters Keke To Tompolo Birthday Lecture In Warri / President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.